Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 (19864 Views)

Top Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums Of 2022 / Why Artistes’ Preference For Singles Over Albums Is Increasing / 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 by Lilpen3758: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2021
kyng:

no be lie,
i prefer trap music to any genre of music
Same here man.......their concept madd gan.........listen to flipp dinero songs man

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 by DevilsEqual(m): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....
Imagine me adding these untalented moda fuckkkers to my play list when their album finally drops...
I don dey craze abi

Vibe wetin...Ogbeni na my play list be that ...I nor dey add any untalented moda fuckkkers join am..

J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid( Balogun the big boy)
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
post malone( the music wizard)
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..

So you like Jesse Jagz too
You sabi song o
Re: Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 by Flows001(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ain't from the South but the King of the South (Eriii baba) will also drop an album this year. Too bad that guy is sooooo f*cking underrated!!!
Go listen to his latest track "Problem Nor Dey Finish", you will admit his prowess.
Erigga my man.
Re: Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
Make I leave this thread jor..
Re: Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 by ekestic1976(f): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
pstmikol1:

please sir, help me with another email address I can send it to, I sent it to the one you gave but am surprised how you didn't get it.

ekestic.ekestro@gmail.com
Re: Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yeah bro.
Re: Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
I laugh in Chinese
Re: Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 by ekestic1976(f): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2021
pstmikol1:
Hello, good afternoon sir, I have sent my ID card to the Gmail you gave me yesterday, I don't know if you have gotten it? Please reply me sir. Thank you.
@ekestic1976

The account details again.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 by UnimkeAk(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Synord:
The Year 2020 which ushered in a decade in the entertainment industry in Nigeria also remains one of the busiest years in the industry especially the music sector. Despite the Covid 19 Pandemic and End Sars Protest that took place across the Country, Nigerian Artistes ensured they delivered good music to the ears of their listeners and music critics across the country and Africa at large. In this article, we examine the Top Ten Most Anticipated Albums in the Nigerian Music Industry for the Year 2021.

Most A-List Artistes dropped their projects in 2020 to rave reviews both locally and in the international scene as Spaceship and Atlantic Records act, Burna Boy also bagged his second Grammy nominations with his album " Twice as Tall.

These are the albums that Nigerian music lovers are looking forward to, in 2021.

1) Peruzzi - DMW Act and Davido's Songwriter, Peruzzi announced his sophomore album "Rum & Boogie" will drop in November 2020. Due to some delays, the album did not drop in 2020. The album features Artistes like Phyno, Davido, Wande Coal, Tiwa Savage, Dremo, Idowest, Teni and Fireboy and one of the singles from the album "Southy Love" featuring Fireboy is doing well on the airwaves. The album is expected to drop in February, 2021.

2) Runtown - Nigerian Singer Douglas Agu popularly known as Runtown inadvertently leaked his album on Twitter in September 2020 but he was able to quickly bring down the links. The 12 track album is tentatively titled "Sound God" and features Artistes like Bella Shmurda, Hudson and Darko vibes. The music album is expected to officially drop in 2021. The lead singles off the Album "Kini Issue" and "Body Riddim" are doing well on the airwaves.

3) Bella Shmurda - "Sho ni Cc, Load Am". Bella Shmurda was one of the hottest artiste in 2020. With features on Davido's ‘A Better Time ‘and Olamide's ‘Carpe Diem’ Album and one of the hottest songs in 2020 titled "Cash App" featuring Zlatan Ibile, many fans are craving for an album from the youngster. Bella Shmurda released an EP titled "High Tension" in 2020 to quench the thirst of his fans and has promised an album in 2021.

4) Rema - Since he came into the scene in 2018, Divine Ikubor aka Rema has consistently delivered hits. Rema has 3 EPs so far in his career and a string of hit singles like Dumebi, Iron man, Lady, Woman, Corny, among others. Divine Ikubor has since won an Headie Award, nominations for the BET among other career achievements. Fans are expecting his debut album to drop under Mavins Records this year and he has confirmed same via his Twitter account.

5) Laycon - The Rapper achieved widespread Fame when he won the BB Naija Lockdown Edition in 2020. He also dropped his debut EP "Who is Laycon" under the imprint of Fierce Nation Entertainment the Same Year. Laycon has promised his numerous fans a project this year and a lot of us are in anticipation of an album.

6) Mr P - Former member of the Psquare duo, Peter Psquare has since decided to launch his solo career and his record label, P classic group after the duo decided to go seperate ways. He dropped his debut single for year 2020 in December titled "Follow My Lead" featuring Wande Coal. His debut album tentatively titled "Euphoria" is expected to drop in 2021.

7) Teni - Teni Makanaki is one of the leading female acts in Nigeria and one of the few top female Artistes that didn't drop a personal project in 2020. With an impressive single run in 2020 like MJ remix with BadboyTimz and Jo, the singer had hinted that her debut album will drop in 2021 and fans are seriously anticipating.

8 ) Paul Okoye - The Former Psquare member had massive success with his single " Audio money" which remains his biggest solo single. He is also working on his debut album which is expected to drop in 2021 same year as his twin brother.

9) Chike - Chike warmed in way into the hearts of many Nigerians especially ladies when he released his debut album "Boo of the booless". The album was released to rave reviews and acceptance. Chike has stated in interviews that his sophomore project was already in the works while he was promoting his debut album and fans are eagerly waiting for the album to drop in 2021.

10) Oxlade - Ikuforiji Abdulrahmann Olaitan aka Oxlade has been touted as the next Wande Coal in the Nigerian music industry. With smooth vocals, fine looks and a charming personality, Oxlade is sure on his way to greatness. He dropped his debut Ep " Oxygene" in 2020 and has hinted on an album to be released in 2021 as fans anticipate same.
https://naijatastic.com/page/discover?p=top-ten-most-anticipated-albums-in-2021

Written by Iamsynord . Iamsynord is a freelance Writer and Entertainment lawyer .

Peruzzi
Runtown
Bella Shmurda
Rema
Commot that ikorudu kendrick lamar(laycon) for dere... Dude is wack, let's be honest...

List sucks

Where the Bleep is SDC
Re: Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:20am On Mar 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....
Imagine me adding these untalented moda fuckkkers to my play list when their album finally drops...
I don dey craze abi

Vibe wetin...Ogbeni na my play list be that ...I nor dey add any untalented moda fuckkkers join am..

J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid( Balogun the big boy)
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
post malone( the music wizard)
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One din
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..
Boss. You no dey hia Roddy Ricch? 6lack too.
Re: Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 by ekestic1976(f): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2021
ekestic1976:

The account details again.

Are you 419er? I say resend Account Details.
Re: Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2021
All I can see are old music
Re: Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
Most anticipated watin?
Re: Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 by ekestic1976(f): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
pstmikol1:

Have you seen it sir??

Yes. Latest by Thursday, Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 02, 2021
Only number two is manageable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno – 'On You' (Video) / [list/link]top 5 Happy Birthday Songs By African Artists / Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.