Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? (104733 Views)

Just Moved In Three Months Ago And Told To Pack Out Now. / What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below

76 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Jessepaid(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
If money is not your problem...

Then it's possible...

Use togo or cameroon labourers..

They are more skilled and charge less..

Divide the work into..24hour rotation...

Day and night...

Open borehole and buy gp tank before anything else sha...

Remember to settle omo onile...

Make person no go shit for your compound stop your progress.

876 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jessepaid:
If money is not your problem...

Then it's possible...

Divide the work into..24hour rotation...

Day and night...

Open borehole and buy gp tank before anything else sha...

Remember to settle omo onile...

Make person no go shit for your compound stop your progress.
Where i want to build it in the south south.

We don't worry about omo onile because it's not in existence there.
All men in the south south are now all about making money and no time for omo onile or agbero.

The 24 hours stuff you said it's impossible.

by the order of Ishawuru.

242 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Jessepaid(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Where i want to build it in the south south.

We don't worry about omo onile because it's not in existence there.
All men in the south south are now all about making money and no time for omo onile or agbero.

The 24 hours stuff you said it's impossible.

hehehe...

My friend...

If you think it is.....

Since money is not the problem

Put more man power..

It's always faster when there are 50 men clearing a forest than when they are just 2..

371 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by FirstCounsel(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
I've heard about the efficiency of these Togolese labourers compared to 9ja ones. Can you enlighten me more please. Thanks

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe...

My friend...

If you think it is.....

Since money is not the problem

Put more man power..

It's always faster when there are 50 men clearing a forest than when they are just 2..

Very true.
Thanks for your suggestions.

11 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Mynd44: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Yes. But non-stop and money must not be a hindrance.

It will be roofed and all too

13 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mynd44:
Yes. But non-stop and money must not be a hindrance.

It will be roofed and all too
Thanks.
Money is already available, it's just waiting to be used.

I just want to do it before rain starts falling again.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Jabhunter: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Two months is impossible in the normal setting .. But with enough money to hire enough laborers.. I mean.. Enough

Three months should be okay

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Thanks.
Money is already available, it's just waiting to be used.

I just want to do it before rain starts falling again.
Then get to work. It is very possible

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by kingralph(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
OP I am curious. How much will it take to build this house?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

I am an engineer and can boldly tell you it's possible. I have built a duplex to plastering level in two months.A Bungalow can be finished in 3months or less.

You can contact me for more details
09056082348(call & WhatsApp)
raymondfubara@gmail.com

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by olanipekun65561: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Yes. But non-stop and money must not be a hindrance. It will be roofed and all too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:03am On Jan 19, 2021
Nothing is impossible...
One of us @[/b] built something a little big bigger than this last January to April 2020.

That being said, what we are really after is this [b]ishawuru
ishawuru ishawuru tin, what is that?
Is that incantations or what?
Abegii oooo angry

160 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by olukaygold(m): 5:53am On Jan 19, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below

I can build this in two months if money wont be an hindrance. I'm a Professional Builder,worked in Ghana and Togo but presently at a site in Ado ekiti,I can send you pictures of my past work sir.

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 19, 2021
Jessepaid:

Thanks for sharing...

6 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by feelings1: 6:47am On Jan 19, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below

It is just a bungalow. Possible.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by bularuz(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2021
Very possible, you might want to consider use of interlocking bricks or hydrafoam

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by kingralph(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2021
kingralph:
OP I am curious. How much will it take to build this house?

Can anyone give an answer to this?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Kaypee98(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yes you can but you might regret

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Traviscottt: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hmm....This is very dicey, however, it depends on the result of the DNA test..

4 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by BCYemz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nothing dey there jare! Ask the Chinese

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by merits(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below

3 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by martinogeenz: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yeah I built my duplex in 2 Good months at banana island,rght now , I chill with p.difdy, Ll cool j, in California
Rihanna just called me on the phone that she's coming around ,

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by darkCoal: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yeah, check my siggy
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by fykes(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Its very possible and u don't have to work day and night

For d building in d pix...d idea of a bungalow with such low foundation is outdated...give ur house a facelift and don't let the superstructure sit on the ground.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by CryptoClub2018: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Three month is too much if you have all the cash ready. You can use one month

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Sirbifest(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Its possible, I built my house within 2 months, from foundation to finishing

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.