Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Rapist Caught In The Act In Cross River State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist Caught In The Act In Cross River State (3010 Views)

Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist Caught In The Act In Cross River State by princefrank76: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Adukpe19:
8pm? And it's still not dark? Look @ the pix
the punishment was the following day!
he was caught at night and kept till d following day!.
Re: Rapist Caught In The Act In Cross River State by princefrank76: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
kereman1:
Is the guy in the first picture praying for him?
lol.. The nigger was hiding his face from the camera!
the order guy had to force his face up
Re: Rapist Caught In The Act In Cross River State by LordKushmann(m): 12:20am On Jan 20, 2021
mansakhalifa:

OP, you guys have Stocks in your community

I was impressed myself. Some Victorian era shit abi pre-French Revolution sef. Must have been introduced through colonial contact.
Re: Rapist Caught In The Act In Cross River State by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2021
I like the principle behind these native handcuffs. But they should include a hole for the head as well like the pillory used in medieval England.

Imo, every village should have one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: IPOB Rapes Lady, Beheads Couple In Imo, Threatens Family Members / An Attempt By A Nairaland Member To Scam Me / Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.