Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Life Changed When I Met Her....... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Life Changed When I Met Her....... (295 Views)

Naira Redesign: I Have Met With Banks To Make Old N200 Available - Emefiele / My Bank Is Posting Debit To My Account Even When I Don't Have Enough Balance. / How My Story Changed When I Exploited Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Changed When I Met Her....... by pjmoa(m): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
While writing this little piece,it just felt like it yesterday when i met a female angel.Looking back in retrospect,i couldn't help but smile.Growing up in a family where surviving daily was hellish.i was hopeless as soon as i gained admission into the university.Everyday the probability of me dieing of hunger was gradually increasing.I knew i couldn't continue living off my friends and remnant left by people.So i sat down to think and take a review of my life.
Suddenly,someone walked up to me.Calling an her angel or a destiny saver is the only thing that matches what she was to me.She looked at me and said this sweet words"hello there!,i have been noticing you for quite sometime now.I did a little digging and found out your predicament.I have decided to show you a way to use your BRAIN to have FINIANCIAL FREEDOM". "Are you reall...ly su..r..e abou.t..t thiii...sss" i stuttered."YES" she replied.
THAT WAS HOW I FOUND MYSELF IN FREELANCE COPYWRITING.
Three years down the line,i have beem able to set up a profitable business for my parents,pay my fees and also invest in other business to that gives me tens and hundred of thousands everymonth.
Are you tired of being constantly broke?
Has everyone given up on you that you can make it?
I belive you are about giving up on yourself..but dont be
why?
I am here to bring you out of your finiancial woes.

My name is Peters John,an Enterpeneur,a Digital Markter&Copywriter.

AND

I would be conducting a 2days Intensive Copywriting on Whatsapp titled:WRITE LIKE AND ANGEL AND SELL LIKE A DEMON.

Before you start concluding if copy and content writing for you .....attend the class FIRST!!!

Interested people should drop thier number to be added to the group..

P.S: Only serious minded people with passion for finiancial freedom needed in this class
Re: My Life Changed When I Met Her....... by pjmoa(m): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
DROP YOUR NUMBER INTERESTED PEEPS

THIS MIGHT BE THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BE PRAYING FOR ALL YOUR LIFE

LEARN AND BE FINIANCIALLY FREE

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Life Changed When I Met Her....... by pjmoa(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
FINIANCIA FREEDOM IS SWEET I TELL YOU grin grin
Re: My Life Changed When I Met Her....... by Robertzini: 6:34am On Jan 19, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Turn Impossible To Possible / Promasidor Nigeria Appoints New CEO / Computer Based Test Software For Secondary School And Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.