Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her (58436 Views)

Lizzo Shocks Her Fans With Her A$$ Nude Reaction To Critics / Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN / Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Majestybaba92(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
We no dey follow their billing na wetin dey our mind we dey pay
Dem dey bill us more than 9k monthly but we dey pay #2,200 grin
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by brandsoncharlie: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
majamajic:
Why not she be using pre paid
What is the difference between a prepaid meter and the manual meter installed in someone's house?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by vineyardfarms: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
ebukajay184:
CNN correspondent, Stephanie Busari, has expressed shock at the outrageous bill sent to her home by the Eko Electricity Distribution Company, Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

In a tweet she posted on her handle, Busari said she was hardly in her home in December 2020 and was shocked to receive a bill of N150, 000 from PHCN.

She wrote;

https://twitter.com/StephanieBusari/status/1350907529753206788?s=19

Nigerians took to her comment section to share their ugly experience with Nigerian electricity providers.

See comments below.

THE bill was ISSUED TO PLEASE MR. LAI MOHAMED AGAINST CNN REPORT- DURING END SARS, - THE ARMY MASS KILLINGS @ LAKKI TOW GATE. Just like the idiot that file a case against TWITTER.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by West10(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
I paid 10k today
E dey pain me die undecided
pele

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Sunnyja: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
4ormidable:
Why couldn't she get a prepaid meter before going on her expedition?
l believe you are writing this from Niger republic!

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by loswhite(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
kyng:
But Why she nor dey use prepaid meter? undecided undecided
is it available?
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Zhirinovsky: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
All these money is going to Tinubu, Momoh and co.

They are the new owners of most distribution companies since Apc took over. FG leased it to them and they brought in Indians to suck us dry into their purse.

When Apc finishes with Nigeria, even mosquitoes in you house go feel am.
ebukajay184:
CNN correspondent, Stephanie Busari, has expressed shock at the outrageous bill sent to her home by the Eko Electricity Distribution Company, Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

In a tweet she posted on her handle, Busari said she was hardly in her home in December 2020 and was shocked to receive a bill of N150, 000 from PHCN.

She wrote;

https://twitter.com/StephanieBusari/status/1350907529753206788?s=19

Nigerians took to her comment section to share their ugly experience with Nigerian electricity providers.

See comments below.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by ibinaboonline: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
LOL. But e dey sweet you as you dey charge your phone.
ObaOfUyo:
I paid 10k today
E dey pain me die undecided
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by erico2k2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
dorothy111:
I have been paying 15k monthly for not using electricity. At least he/she got a good job.
Many Nigerians don't even have a job, while most are under paid
and hows that relevant?so cos she got a good job she should just pay right?pre paid is the way to go
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
The country is running on autopilot now.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Angelfrost(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
Decolonel:
By this bill, she will tell the world how terrible this Naija govt is

If the whole world doesn't know how terrible Naija is for human existence by now then they are even more clueless than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by erico2k2(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
loswhite:
is it available?
ofcos it is.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by erico2k2(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Majestybaba92:
We no dey follow their billing na wetin dey our mind we dey pay
Dem dey bill us more than 9k monthly but we dey pay #2,200 grin
ahahah
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Angelfrost(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
jaxxy:
The country is running on autopilot now.

The leadership vacuum at all levels is beyond shocking...

I have never seen Nigeria this bad in all the years I have spent on Earth... Not once!!!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Simplythebest: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
My own was even worse can u guys believe that my prepaid meter keep reading without me putting any light on even when i off all the whole sucket the meter is still reading. I have sent a mail to ikeja electric they said i should monitor it or someone tap it illegally but no one tag it cus we are only 2 tenant in the compound one person up stairs and we down.
The thing is giving me headache cus i do spend 7k a week for 3 bedroom flat.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Murketeer: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
meobizy:
My friend in America told me we pay the same amount for electricity and yet his is constant. Nigeria, sha, this country can weaken one's soul. I think it was a 15,000 naira bill which was erroneously typed.

Since Nairalanders want everything spelled out for them; I pay 40,000 naira monthly for electricity.
Why not just save up and get Solar instead
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by jaxxy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Angelfrost:

The leadership vacuum at all levels is beyond shocking...

I have never seen Nigeria this bad in all the years I have spent on Earth... Not once!!!

Apc as a party has serious leadership issues and they live in denial so the government is usually a reflection of the party.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by vineyardfarms: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Zetty177x:
They gave my aunt #500,000 bill
How much then is Government House? The gov's resident? Mr. Tunubu's masion ?
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by jacoik(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
that will fuel a manageable gen for 3 months.
guy, that will fuel Tiger � gen for two years if u don't know
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Toks2008(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
What happened to the prepaid meters?
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Lexusgs430: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Just ask them to come collect their wire........ Invest in solar, generator & inverter............ wink
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Ykc2(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
My a room and parlour here in vienna every month cost me 29 euros , lift is in the house, uninterrupted water or electricity,heavy duty washing machine with dryer for cellar ,this world will end nigeria will not reach the standard of the most poorest countries in Europe moldovla Albania Romania Bulgaria

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by Opsylo: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Infact am tired of this pH no issues.
Initially we used to recharge 15k on the prepaid Meyer and it will last us for about 2month but now
We recharge 60k for just 2week,2times in a month.
I don't just understand what is going on in this country anymore.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by kripen(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
The YOUTHS can clamour for end SAR But can fight for stable electricity

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by gentledecency: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
even the pre paid meter has been programmed to a high tarrif rate,so that you will be paying more, come to east and see another wickedness of EEDC if you ask them, they will tell you we are on target given to EEDC by FG that them buy the light from FG, the used it maintain their bogus salary and their region, east and south are the economic base of this country remove them there will be no Nigeria. but do the right to us they won't, I pity those slowpoke supporting this suffering from govt.
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by 4ormidable(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Prepaid metre sales is being frustrated by the discos.
Bro, I've read how she replied someone, "Paying bribe is not the way forward".

If for naija na "bribe" but for Yankee na "tip".

Then I guess I'd rather say she could have "tipped" to get herself a prepaid meter naa.. If she could not get by pro bono.

I rest my case... grin
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by v2: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
Payback to CNN for their #EndSARs report. ����
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by samzy(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
My own is from 15k regular... To November bill 29000 now December is 59000

Went to nepa and they said it's estimated bill..
Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by LOVEGINO(m): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
meobizy:
My friend in America told me we pay the same amount for electricity and yet his is constant. Nigeria, sha, this country can weaken one's soul. I think it was a 15,000 naira bill which was erroneously typed.

Since Nairalanders want everything spelled out for them; I pay 40,000 naira monthly for electricity.
na crypto u dey mine?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her by psucc(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Pre paid meters are best.
na who dash monkey banana?

Even our government are accomplice. If we are sincere, why don't the prepaid meters be sold as phones. Why must government still allow the Discos to control both the darkness and meter to measure them?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Mercy Twerks For Ike At Her Homecoming Party In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.