Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? (1915 Views)

SEC Creates A Special Division To Study The Crypto Market / The Scam In The Crypto World / Billionaire Warren Buffet Warning Against Bitcoin And Crypto-currencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
For those of u that are well knowledgeable in crypto stuffs,how do I invest?
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by MJBOLT: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
buy cryptocurrencies on binance or luno
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by incomeboostng: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
oshonwambada:
For those of u that are well knowledgeable in crypto stuffs,how do I invest?

I believe you mean investing in cryptocurrency

Simple...

Just buy a coin when the price is low

Sell when it is high

In between, knowledge is required to know exactly when to buy so that you can leave the market in real profit.
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 6:19am On Jan 19, 2021
incomeboostng:

Simple...

Sell when it is high

In between, knowledge is required to know exactly when to buy so that you can leave the market in real profit.
thanks man but at the moment,do u think I should buy now or wait til it comes a little.
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 6:21am On Jan 19, 2021
incomeboostng:

Simple...

Sell when it is high

secondly,is it a nice decision to go for any of the coins that are not yet popular and whose price is low now?I missed the opportunity to invest in etherum when it was just 80k and its paining me right away
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by incomeboostng: 8:23am On Jan 22, 2021
oshonwambada:
secondly,is it a nice decision to go for any of the coins that are not yet popular and whose price is low now?I missed the opportunity to invest in etherum when it was just 80k and its paining me right away

grin grin

I didn't invest too but I still make good profits from other coins.

There is still opportunity for much profits.

The thing is mostly people just know Bitcoin and Ethereum... whereas they are many coins that still cough out good returns on daily, weekly and monthly intervals.

So, if you missed out on Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is not the end of the world.

Just be on the look out for other little and big opportunities from the cryptocurrency market in general.
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by incomeboostng: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2021
oshonwambada:
thanks man but at the moment,do u think I should buy now or wait til it comes a little.

It depends on the factors you are considering, especially if you are knowledgeable about how the markets work and you can read the charts.

Like I said earlier, knowledge is required to know exactly when to buy so that you can leave the market in real profit.

A trader and an investor would have different approaches to the trading decisions.

Like me, I trade almost everyday. But an investor may look at the long term returns and wait for certain strategic or extended periods to take action on his or here purchase decisions.

As for whether you should buy now, I may not know which coin you are looking at to buy, but I advise don't just buy because someone says you should buy or not buy. Maybe, if you let me know, I could say make my suggestions clear on it.

However, do your own due diligence to research on a coin you want to buy, its trend as well as other indicators so as to determine if it will yield profit for you and the time frame.

I don't know if my answer helped you or confused you... wink whatever the case, let me know.
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2021
incomeboostng:

It depends on the factors you are considering, especially if you are knowledgeable about how the markets work and you can read the charts.

Like I said earlier, knowledge is required to know exactly when to buy so that you can leave the market in real profit.

A trader and an investor would have different approaches to the trading decisions.

Like me, I trade almost everyday. But an investor may look at the long term returns and wait for certain strategic or extended periods to take action on his or here purchase decisions.

As for whether you should buy now, I may not know which coin you are looking at to buy, but I advise don't just buy because someone says you should buy or not buy. Maybe, if you let me know, I could say make my suggestions clear on it.

However, do your own due diligence to research on a coin you want to buy, its trend as well as other indicators so as to determine if it will yield profit for you and the time frame.

I don't know if my answer helped you or confused you... wink whatever the case, let me know.
gGood afternoon bro.yes u have a point but of a truth,I know nothing about this coin of a thing when it comes to do with the study and knowledge but just that I know for sure that its lucrative no matter how one see it.however,I dont want trading cos it requires one to learn forex but I want to be an investor hoping to a good return in the nearest future and am contemplating to go for etherum based on what I see and read online each day but I want u to help me so that I wil know when exactly to buy.just that.thank u
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2021
incomeboostng:

grin grin

I didn't invest too but I still make good profits from other coins.

There is still opportunity for much profits.

The thing is mostly people just know Bitcoin and Ethereum... whereas they are many coins that still cough out good returns on daily, weekly and monthly intervals.

So, if you missed out on Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is not the end of the world.

Just be on the look out for other little and big opportunities from the cryptocurrency market in general.
this is what I want u to let me know pls.Remember,am just a novice in this field.I need ur guidance and help.I appreciate bro
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by ggood: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2021
oshonwambada:
gGood afternoon bro.yes u have a point but of a truth,I know nothing about this coin of a thing when it comes to do with the study and knowledge but just that I know for sure that its lucrative no matter how one see it.however,I dont want trading cos it requires one to learn forex but I want to be an investor hoping to a good return in the nearest future and am contemplating to go for etherum based on what I see and read online each day but I want u to help me so that I wil know when exactly to buy.just that.thank u
please don't mention me again next time
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by incomeboostng: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2021
oshonwambada:

It's like you are not in Nigeria...it's still morning here o.. smiley smiley

Point of correction...you don't need to learn Forex before you trade or invest in cryptocurrency.

And let me point out another thing to you... Forex and cryptocurrency are alike in terms of the fact that we trade but losses are more in forex.

Because once a trade goes against you, you money can be wiped out.

However, in cryptocurrency it is just the value of the coin that decreases but not wiped out. It is just a matter of time, one can recoup their investment.

From your response, are you contemplating going for buy just Ethereum, any coin based on the Ethereum framework or both?
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by incomeboostng: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2021
ggood:

Be calming down

It's a mistake na. sad
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by incomeboostng: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2021
oshonwambada:
this is what I want u to let me know pls.Remember,am just a novice in this field.I need ur guidance and help.I appreciate bro

Alright

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2021
ggood:
are u stupid or what?just respect urself.Someone I dont even know is telling me not to mention him.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 11:34am On Jan 22, 2021
incomeboostng:

Be calming down

It's a mistake na. sad
dont mind the big fool.its a mistake for real but I won't correct it.let him go to court
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2021
incomeboostng:

It's like you are not in Nigeria...it's still morning here o.. smiley smiley

Point of correction...you don't need to learn Forex before you trade or invest in cryptocurrency.

And let me point out another thing to you... Forex and cryptocurrency are alike in terms of the fact that we trade but losses are more in forex.

Because once a trade goes against you, you money can be wiped out.

However, in cryptocurrency it is just the value of the coin that decreases but not wiped out. It is just a matter of time, one can recoup their investment.

From your response, are you contemplating going for buy just Ethereum, any coin based on the Ethereum framework or both?
I want to go for ethereum but I know there are stil other coins that are not yet popular but good so all I want is you to assist make a right decision based on who u be for the field.just to invest and leave it there.if I had invested last yr,I would have been enjoying now but see procrastination
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by incomeboostng: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2021
oshonwambada:
dont mind the big fool.its a mistake for real but I won't correct it.let him go to court

Big fxxl? That's too harsh

You sef you worry too o...

You people should be calming down...abeg
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by incomeboostng: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2021
oshonwambada:
I want to go for ethereum but I know there are stil other coins that are not yet popular but good so all I want is you to assist make a right decision based on who u be for the field.just to invest and leave it there.if I had invested last yr,I would have been enjoying now but see procrastination
Yeah... you're right...

Many investors as at last year (especially after the halving)...have smiled to the bank.

I see you are looking to buy and hold...

So...what time frame or period are you looking at? As in, how long?
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
incomeboostng:

Yeah... you're right...

Many investors as at last year (especially after the halving)...have smiled to the bank.

I am planning to buy nxt month and forget it there.I dont mind leaving it untouched for 4 to 5yrs cos am pretty optimistic that another coin wil go up soon like ethereum but it wil only take someone that has attained a certain level of knowledge in crypto business to ascertain which of the coins
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
incomeboostng:

Yeah... you're right...

I really appreciate ur attention to my questions.I greet oo
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
incomeboostng:

Big fxxl? That's too harsh

You sef you worry too o...

You people should be calming down...abeg
Am not like that bro but alot of kids here.Talking as if everyone is there mate
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by neutral2000: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
It's good to study the charts well for about 3 to five days before buying. Buy when it's cheapest

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by incomeboostng: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
oshonwambada:
Am not like that bro but alot of kids here.Talking as if everyone is there mate

I understand you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by incomeboostng: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
oshonwambada:
I really appreciate ur attention to my questions.I greet oo
You're welcome. I hail too

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by incomeboostng: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
oshonwambada:
I am planning to buy nxt month and forget it there.I dont mind leaving it untouched for 4 to 5yrs cos am pretty optimistic that another coin wil go up soon like ethereum but it wil only take someone that has attained a certain level of knowledge in crypto business to ascertain which of the coins

Wow... that's really good plan.

Reminds me of someone who made multimillions from a tiny $25 investment in BTC years back
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2021
incomeboostng:

Wow... that's really good plan.

Reminds me of someone who made multimillions from a tiny $25 investment in BTC years back
Alright.pls keep me updated
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by incomeboostng: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2021
It depends on what you need reminder on.

I may not be checking here often.

But if you tag me, my attention would be drawn.
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by SavageResponse(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2021
oshonwambada:

Look well before you leap...apart from Bitcoin and it's offshoots, ethereum and a few others the rest are just scrap!
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
incomeboostng:
It depends on what you need reminder on.

I may not be checking here often.

But if you tag me, my attention would be drawn.
Remember u are yet to tell me the best coin to go for cos in one of our discussions here,u said I should study the whole thing and decide the one I like but I made it clear to u that I know nothing concerning crypto
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
SavageResponse:

Look well before you look...apart from Bitcoin and it's offshoots, ethereum and a few others the rest are just scrap!
good evening oga sir.Amongst the "the few others,just tell me the one u wil go for assuming u are in my shoes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Buy From 1688.com With 7 days FreeShipping To Nigeria / Smashinvest / Nigerian Bank -owner Ceos And “rogue” Public Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.