Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. (2100 Views)

This Is Only For Elders. You Most Be An Elder To Handle / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by TwoBit: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by UDUJ(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
The5DME:
I'm really frustrated and depressed and I have no one to talk to. I need someone to pour my issues to and maybe, get some advice.

I saw your pm but did not reply because it's a new account created less than a month ago. Too many scammers using new accounts.

So this is what you wanted to discuss with me? Wow this is serious. At 19 you should have outgrown this timidity. I understand where you are coming from. I too was shy when I was in secondary school and could not approach girls. I had some good friends that groomed me and made me bold. I ended up becoming a rockstar (if you know what I mean cheesy) in the university grin cheesy grin, but this was ages ago.

I am presently out but will call you once I am back in a weeks time so we can talk. At 19 you should start acting like a man. I will reply your pm so you can send your mobile number so we chat. You need proper grooming. You also have an inferiority complex which is not good. Cheers bro cool
Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by The5DME(m): 4:01am On Jan 19, 2021
UDUJ:

I saw your pm but did not reply because it's a new account created less than a month ago. Too many scammers using new accounts.

So this is what you wanted to discuss with me? Wow this is serious. At 19 you should have outgrown this timidity. I understand where you are coming from. I too was shy when I was in secondary school and could not approach girls. I had some good friends that groomed me and made me bold. I ended up becoming a rockstar (if you know what I mean cheesy) in the university grin cheesy grin, but this was ages ago.

I am presently out but will call you once I am back in a weeks time so we can talk. At 19 you should start acting like a man. I will reply your pm so you can send your mobile number so we chat. You need proper grooming. You also have an inferiority complex which is not good. Cheers bro cool
Thank you sir
Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by The5DME(m): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2021
Karleb:
On thing I hate in life is labels. I'm an introvert, extrovert, ambivert, melancholic and all those bulllshits. Do you know why, because it limits you. It's makes it easier for you to not do so many things. It a way of providing ready made excuses.

So stop with the label, you are who you are. Do away with those labels!

You are young but at 19 there so many things you should be doing yourself. You should be able to go to the barbers shop yourself, I see nothing wrong with following your mother to the market to get you somethings but it shouldn't be everytime.

You just have to accept that you have low self esteem, hold on, it's not the end of the world.
Now you need to work on that. The easiest way to do that is to get out of your head. Move out from your room occasionally, gist with your family members and use them to learn social skills. You don't have close pals right, start making friends with your siblings friends, it's a easy way to start and make it an assignment to work around everyday.

Yeah! Dress up and just walk around, it's good for your health and confidence.

Also, join a group. Maybe chess club, dance club, choir or the usher if you're a Christian. Learn a musical instrument. Be very good at something. Have a football club and follow them, go out to watch them in ball house.

Whenever your family members call you mumu, tell them firmly that you are not a mumu and they should stop calling you that.

Try to make friends too and be nice to people. Greet strangers and complement them. If you see a fine girl or boy, tell them they are good looking. If you see something or someone you like, say it. They'll love it.

There so many books on how to make friends and build your confidence, download, read and put to action.

I think I know of 'how to make friends and influence people'.

Try to be carefree and happy, you are too young to unhappy for no reason at all.

You'll be alright bro.

Before you deactivate, change your gender to (m). You shouldn't be ashamed of your gender.
Good morning sir, I also forgot to add this yesterday. Maybe the reason I don't have friends is because I set a standard too high for me to accept someone as my friend and most of the guys my age around me are mostly yahoo boys and area boys who I can't really hang around with.
Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by Karleb(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2021
The5DME:
Good morning sir, I also forgot to add this yesterday. Maybe the reason I don't have friends is because I set a standard too high for me to accept someone as my friend and most of the guys my age around me are mostly yahoo boys and area boys who I can't really hang around with.

You need to lower those standards.

You need friends from all spheres of lives. Forget what you were told in church or mosque or shrine.

In my last semester in school, majority of my colleagues with a smart phone became a part time yahoo boy and that didn't stop me from talking to them.

In fact, I prefer thieves, fraudsters, prostitutes and those with bad characters to Christians, reason is from my experience those people are blunt.

See, a yahoo boy will let you know upfront he's into fraud. A prostitute will make it plane that she have sex for money. A drunkard will make it obvious he enjoys green bottles but most Christians are the worst hypocrite. They do so many bad things, worse than these guys but they come out to tell us all is well.
You just need to limit the friendship because if it's too deep you might join them.
So when next you see these "bad guys", greet them. Call them mama, baba, boss, chairman, Gucci boy, dealer, fresh, finest, importer exporter sachet water grin...

The best way to make friends is to hype your potential friend, people love it when their being praised. Even if he no fine, call am finest.

So make friends even with kids younger than you and if you are yoruba, attach little importance to this 'brother' title, if someone younger than you calls you by name just overlook.
Fun fact! If you compose yourself, most people younger than you will respect and call you 'brother', the rest that won't, just overlook.

Also, remove envy and jealousy from your life.

Relax your mind, have fun and laugh especially when when a joke is funny even if you don't like the person telling the joke.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by fijinjesu92792: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2021
:but ur Monika na F
evidence 1
Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by DIAMANTE1759: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2021
07067723295 chat me up let's talk
Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by The5DME(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
UDUJ:

Thank you sir. The truth is that I just recently deactivated my other account. I normally keep my account for nothing less than 3 months sha.

Thank you once again sir.
Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by qtguru(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
if you want to succeed in life better learn how to communicate. Let me be brutally honest, as a 30 somthing mid-age person.

It's up to you to decide the life you want to live, if you want to hang-out with street bois so you can get some wrapped-sense of 'street-cred' you can or if you want to be someone useful and responsible to the society while you earn as a adult you can , the choice is yours if you decided on the latter, then just start learning now to communicate, what you also need is a purpose, a sense of what you need to achieve. From there you will find your fulfillment and self-accomplishment and also pick up responsibility, Trust me once you reach this stage, you will have a sense of how things work, but yeah if you are not street smart, you will have problems. You need to be sharp or intelligent or charismatic or extremely hardworking else you will just live an simple life.

I had a conversation yesterday with my GrandDad, and he always revels in his academic accomplishment and the fact his family are doing well, that is a sense of accomplishment. To achieve that as man you need to learn how to compartmentalize your emotions, even modern working women are doing this to succeed in their career. You are a man, the road will be rough for you, no one will extend help easily compared to women, you will be expected to make a path for yourself. So if at 19 you do not pick up, Life will just pass you by, you willl become a mere bystander that just lived.

Strive for something and you will find your self-confidence.

or learn how to code grin
Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by The5DME(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
qtguru:
if you want to succeed in life better learn how to communicate. Let me be brutally honest, as a 30 somthing mid-age person.

It's up to you to decide the life you want to live, if you want to hang-out with street bois so you can get some wrapped-sense of 'street-cred' you can or if you want to be someone useful and responsible to the society while you earn as a adult you can , the choice is yours if you decided on the latter, then just start learning now to communicate, what you also need is a purpose, a sense of what you need to achieve. From there you will find your fulfillment and self-accomplishment and also pick up responsibility, Trust me once you reach this stage, you will have a sense of how things work, but yeah if you are not street smart, you will have problems. You need to be sharp or intelligent or charismatic or extremely hardworking else you will just live an simple life.

I had a conversation yesterday with my GrandDad, and he always revels in his academic accomplishment and the fact his family are doing well, that is a sense of accomplishment. To achieve that as man you need to learn how to compartmentalize your emotions, even modern working women are doing this to succeed in their career. You are a man, the road will be rough for you, no one will extend help easily compared to women, you will be expected to make a path for yourself. So if at 19 you do not pick up, Life will just pass you by, you willl become a mere bystander that just lived.

This is G........t ooh sir cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the data entry guy
Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by The5DME(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
qtguru:

It's up to you to decide the life you want to live, if you want to hang-out with street bois so you can get some wrapped-sense of 'street-cred' you can or if you want to be someone useful and responsible to the society while you earn as a adult you can , the choice is yours if you decided on the latter, then just start learning now to communicate, [b]what you also need is a purpose, a sense of what you need to achieve. [/b]From there you will find your fulfillment and self-accomplishment and also pick up responsibility, Trust me once you reach this stage, you will have a sense of how things work, but yeah if you are not street smart, you will have problems. You need to be sharp or intelligent or charismatic or extremely hardworking else you will just live an simple life.

This is what i'm trying to set.
Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by qtguru(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
The5DME:
This is G........t ooh sir cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the data entry guy

Oh sorry , you will be alright jare, just dey comot and relate with bois, a she you allow me dey blow grammer. you no need be street boy to wiseup, just be dey calculate and assess every situation. I've hung out with street bois and I fit tell, there's nothing to gain from them. I think you should take up coding to push your data entry. You can automate it saving yourself a lot of stress.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by The5DME(m): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
qtguru:

Oh sorry , you will be alright jare, just dey comot and relate with bois, a she you allow me dey blow grammer. you no need be street boy to wiseup, just be dey calculate and assess every situation. I've hung out with street bois and I fit tell, there's nothing to gain from them. I think you should take up coding to push your data entry. You can automate it saving yourself a lot of stress.
I'm working on that. Just that most of the guys my age in my area are mostly yahoo boys and the kind of people i don't really like hanging out with. i don't like that lifestyle even though i like yahoo money sha cheesy

Las las, i'll be alright.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
prince2pac:
Eminem is dope, but the issue is whether the OP is a music person.
J Cole go help
2pac
Kendrick Lamar
Post Malone
Yh.....But op don't start doing drugs o! the sun in Nigeria is just too hot for that..
Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by prince2pac(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Yh.....But op don't start doing drugs o! the sun in Nigeria is just too hot for that..
drugs Kwa, my hand no de ooo... abi OP you hear Wetin this uncle talk... #saynotodrugs #saynotocultism

1 Like

Re: I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. by The5DME(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
prince2pac:
drugs Kwa, my hand no de ooo... abi OP you hear Wetin this uncle talk... #saynotodrugs #saynotocultism
thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why The Marriages Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than That Of Educated / Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude / I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.