Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Don’t Need To Tell You To Leave Your Bad Marriage - Actress Iyabo Ojo Advices. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Need To Tell You To Leave Your Bad Marriage - Actress Iyabo Ojo Advices. (219 Views)

I’m In Love, I Don’t Know About Marriage — Actress, Tina Mba / Adebimpe Oyebade: I Don’t Need Any Man In My Life / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Need To Tell You To Leave Your Bad Marriage - Actress Iyabo Ojo Advices. by Mayne1: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
Actress Iyabo Ojo in an Instagram live chat addressed women who come to her DM to seek advice on how to leave their abusive marriage of relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlHVeBZyhuQ

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Addresses Rumours Of Her Having An Affair With Oshimole / One Of The Most Amazing, Thrilling And Beautiful Movie Of 2021!! Luchy Donalds / ''without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect''- Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.