Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 (35457 Views)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 19th January 2023 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Dollarremix(m): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2021
Has a man u fan,I am happy that 33 lager beer loose ����

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Ovie56(m): 12:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Edoblakky:
Lampard's performance is the worst of any Chelsea coach in recent years but he still has his job because he's a white English guy. He should be left to lead Chelsea into relegation before they boot him out
People link everything to race these days, the other guys in your picture that got sacked are whites too, White Coaches get sacked every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by baralatie(m): 12:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Mrviktor:
If na kepa dey post.. This match for don turn crime scene
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by 1miccza: 12:51am On Jan 20, 2021
Aareef00:
never rush, stay and see CFC Wake up again. If nt because of that t.abraham, b. Chiwell and r. James CFC would have seen Their position high

I am a Chelsea fan but honestly, I don't see any waking up happening under Fat Frank
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Latidoh1: 12:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Latidoh1:
The Foxes will take the spoils from this one.
As predicted
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:19am On Jan 20, 2021
Latidoh1:
As predicted
common sense prediction
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by maestroferddi: 2:08am On Jan 20, 2021
Tosic007:
You're not a United fan
So Man U will win the League in your mind?

Which club has won the Premier League with zero win against fellow top four or six sides at the mid-point of the season?

Forget the hype and face stark reality...

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by kay12333: 3:00am On Jan 20, 2021
Chelsea how market..

meanwhile:
With almost 4 years working as Python developer, I can write high quality Python code for any kind of task to make your life/work easier. For instance, I can create any Python script for automation, web scraping, data mining tools that you need done in a short time. I can export the unstructured data to any of your desired format such as EXCEL, CSV, JSON, TXT or export to database.

Automation tasks:
Auto process Excel, text file, image, Auto read/write/format Google Sheet, Auto login/download/upload,, Auto your daily routines on computers, PDF text-based text extraction, Natural Text to speech, OCR

Web scraping:
=>Data mining/Web scrapping
=>Extract data to Excel, CSV, JSON, Database, Google Sheet
=>Scrape any public data and/or behind login page
=>Machine learning in Python
And again, any thing that can be done in Python.

bots:
Do you need:
=>Facebook bot, Instagram bot, Twitter bot, any social media site or forum bots
=>Betting bot

Call/Whatsapp: 0*8*1*5*8*4*6*5*7*5*9
Note: Remove * from the number
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by livebyday(m): 3:46am On Jan 20, 2021
Hehehe chelsea

Hehehe

grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:18am On Jan 20, 2021
fergie001:
We have done it.....Leicester C , we are top of the table.

ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 vickyrotex emeijeh theboss100
Very nice of Leicester C, a very wonderful game

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:19am On Jan 20, 2021
fergie001:
Who is there with me?

ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 vickyrotex emeijeh theboss100
I’m totally here with you boss
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by egorov(m): 5:01am On Jan 20, 2021
sweetjohn:
Oga, you lied. Fergie dominated all big clubs in epl head to head until he resign. Eventhough, he did not joke with small teams either
Ok
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Pat081: 5:16am On Jan 20, 2021
How sure are u now
ohosi4real:
I still have � sure Chelsea will win this match
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Odinaka00(m): 5:19am On Jan 20, 2021
egorov:
kiss
During Fergie's reign, he didn't win much of his matches against the so called top clubs, his focus was on the smaller teams, he made sure he did all he could to collect maximum points against them, small teams that rival clubs falter against.
Top teams are never the problem in a title race, 5/20, the other 15 clubs decide majority of the title twists.

Lol during Fergie’s reign United attacked opponents with force, both big and small clubs, we don’t defend, they only time Fergie tried to defend was against Barcelona in Champions league and it backfired.
Actually I wasn’t literally saying that you must win all the big clubs before you win league, I was saying that you just play the way Liverpool and Man City play before you can think of winning the league, you must have the calibre of their players, you can’t win anything with the likes of Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and James upfront. We can’t win any trophy as long as Ole still remains the coach.

Until we get a coach who is not afraid to take off Rashford when he s not in form, then we can begin to talk, Ole is just a puppet, he s afraid to talk to his players that’s why Rashford and Martial misbehave.

Apart from Pogba and Bruno Fernandez which other Man U player do you think that can make it to Liverpool first 11 and Man City first 11?

I may be a Manchester United fan but I’m also a lover of football so when I analyse games, I drop my sentiment aside. I love United so it pains me that we have bunch of average players in our team, check out Man U squad 10yrs ago and compare it to this current squad. When we have Tevez, Ronaldo, Barbatov, Rooney, Van Persey, Nani and etc.. now check out the crop of players that we have now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by pek(m): 5:23am On Jan 20, 2021
Dollarremix post=98239705:
Has
As a man u fan,I am happy that 33 lager beer loose lost ����
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by fredola77(m): 6:05am On Jan 20, 2021
Mrviktor:
If na kepa dey post.. This match for don turn crime scene

I be Chelsea fan ooo... But this statement murder me grin grin grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Bennycollins: 6:05am On Jan 20, 2021
Bros leave that thing. There has been time United couldn't beat any of those top sides and still won the league. After all they have only lost to Spurs of the the teams in the top 6. They others drew with United and drop points to.
maestroferddi:
So Man U will win the League in your mind?

Which club has won the Premier League with zero win against fellow top four or six sides at the mid-point of the season?

Forget the hype and face stark reality...

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by engrelvis(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2021
Bennycollins:
Bros leave that thing. There has been time United couldn't beat any of those top sides and still won the league. After all they have only lost to Spurs of the the teams in the top 6. They others drew with United and drop points to.
leave dat guy bro.He shud check EPL history
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by cenaman(m): 6:39am On Jan 20, 2021
NewDelhi:
Leicester 1-3 Chelsea.

Castagne 57"; Werner 25",72" Pulisic 38"
How market ?
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:04am On Jan 20, 2021
Odinaka00:

Lol during Fergie’s reign United attacked opponents with force, both big and small clubs, we don’t defend, they only time Fergie tried to defend was against Barcelona in Champions league and it backfired.
Actually I wasn’t literally saying that you must win all the big clubs before you win league, I was saying that you just play the way Liverpool and Man City play before you can think of winning the league, you must have the calibre of their players, you can’t win anything with the likes of Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and James upfront. We can’t win any trophy as long as Ole still remains the coach.

Until we get a coach who is not afraid to take off Rashford when he s not in form, then we can begin to talk, Ole is just a puppet, he s afraid to talk to his players that’s why Rashford and Martial misbehave.

Apart from Pogba and Bruno Fernandez which other Man U player do you think that can make it to Liverpool first 11 and Man City first 11?

I may be a Manchester United fan but I’m also a lover of football so when I analyse games, I drop my sentiment aside. I love United so it pains me that we have bunch of average players in our team, check out Man U squad 10yrs ago and compare it to this current squad. When we have Tevez, Ronaldo, Barbatov, Rooney, Van Persey, Nani and etc.. now check out the crop of players that we have now
Bailly and Cavani without a doubt
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by GoldenJAT(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2021
xynerise:

Playing draw against Liverpool at Anfield shows that Man United can't be underestimated by any team...it is difficult for Man United to come down when they are up there
Incomplete Liverpool squad!!! That used two midfielders as centre backs!
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by hustla(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2021
Deffjam:
snr bros!

grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by sureteeboy(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2021
Algold:
Sack lampard now... Pls don't forget to take Mason Mount with you... Useless player always playing ball backward... Set of fools
Even Chelsea fans are confused. That Mount was your best player yesterday.
94% pass success and still created 4 chances for the team (the highest from any player on the whole pitch). You should be more concerned about failures like Havertz and Werner
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by maestroferddi: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Bennycollins:
You should state the season na...

For your information, Man United has lost to both Spurs and Arsenal among the established top six sides...

In contrast, Man City have victories over Chelsea, Arsenal while Liverpool have come tops against Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs.

Man United is just angling for a Champions League spot: the hype is just misplaced.
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by UltimateStarman: 9:47am On Jan 20, 2021
tnerro1:
As dem don win Chelsea, PHCN don bring light grin
are u staying at Maza Maza axis.....It happened there...I stay there.... I'm a Chelsea fan and I don't know why PHCN did like that ...
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by yusman14(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2021
Odinaka00:

Bruno cannot enter that mancity first 11...no dey overyhype him
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by mattmogan88: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2021
yusman14:
Bruno cannot enter that mancity first 11...no dey overyhype him

Haters be hating
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by mattmogan88: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2021
Odinaka00:

Say no more, I hate inconsistent, inexperienced and lazy players, Martial is very lazy, Rashford lack goal sense, always missing chances. I prefer our old Cavani to those two. I agree with you dude, we are not winning anything as far as Rashford and Martial dy dat front, lemme not talk about Greenwood. Unless they improvise
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2021
fergie001:
Who is there with me?

I no dey with u on this one o.

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 by Kyase(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:

Very nice of Leicester C, a very wonderful game
See ehn the kind enemies of progress wey dey this place ehn.... See dem grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Draw On 16 December 2013 / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 / Fulham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 12th January 2023

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.