Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate (10876 Views)

Police In Oyo To Impound Vehicles With Sirens, Spy And Covered Number Plates / Man Pays ₦217M For A RR1 Number Plate, The Price Of 20 Brand New Toyota Camry / Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by ospreywin(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
CUSTOMIZED NUMBER PLATE
A Customized number plate is also known as special number plate or personalized number plate, however you wish to call it, it is a type of number plate that is designed according to the specification of a car user.
usually not more than 8 characters of letters and numbers, it can be a favorite name,a word, a nickname, a company name, a chieftancy title, a bible verse and chapter e.g psalm191 etc. Any word you can think of!
special plates are mostly owned by celebrities, kings, vvip, political figures and military personnel at times, this doesn't mean it is issued to these set of people only, a customized plate can be issued to anyone under the law and it is not as expensive or difficult to acquire as most people think.
Some of the advantages of customized are:

*UNIQUENESS: Customized plate number makes your car unique which help in easy identification of vehicle, it is a completely different plate from regular plates that you won't be worried someone else has a similar series of number as your own. example is that of "GGE222AM" AND "KJA222AM", these two numbers has different local government allocation but same series, with customized plate you won't need to worry about this and the uniqueness is a rest of mind.

*RESERVATION: Unlike the regular number plates, once a personalized plate is issued for you, it can not be assigned to any other person again, if you're getting a new car, you can use the plate on the new car as you wish. You can choose to use it on as many car as possible, No one will tell you to get a new one.

*ADVERTISEMENT: A customized plate can serve as a form of a very cheap advertisement avenue for business owners as you can put up your business name on your vehicle plate number, this way you can advertise your business or brand.

*VALUE: Some people don't like the fact that you can tell a car's age by the registration number, with a customized plate you can't determine a car's age or how long it has been registered thereby giving your car a resale value to some extent. A car registered in Lagos with "AA" series(first series of new plate) age can be easily identified as old one unlike the "GS"(current series) which is the most recent series. customized plate will leave no clue about when it was registered, This means that whether your car is a year old or 10 years old no - one will know any different.

*LESS DISTURBANCE ON THE ROAD: With the customized plate, police and other security agencies won’t stop you regularly as they do to other regular plate number owners also Owners of cars with customized plate numbers are deterred from committing crimes because they know that their vehicles will be easily spotted.

*POPULARITY: Celebrities do make use of customized plates to increase their popularity or for anyone who wishes to be popular in a particular area, customized plate gets people attention to your vehicle and as well make you stand out from the rest. Why not consider a personalized plate for your next ride and pull up with a cynosure of all eyes.

These are the advantages of a customized plate, aside from the attention it draws to you from people i personally can't think of any disadvantage of getting a customized plate.
The renewal is same as regular plates, you aren't paying any extra fee for it and that makes it a great deal!
You can get the customized plate for yourself, your business/brand, even as a gift to someone special to you!
For more details and procedure to acquire customized plate, spy plates and dealer number plates at affordable price, kindly check my signature for contact .... thanks
Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by Kanoski(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2021
Nice thread op....

But as a disadvantage,
Doesn't it make ur car an easy target for kiddnapers, car jackers, arm robbers n the likes?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by ospreywin(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kanoski:
Nice thread op....

But as a disadvantage,
Doesn't it make ur car an easy target for kiddnapers, car jackers, arm robbers n the likes?
No sir, customized plate doesn't make you an easy target, lavish and extravagant lifestyle does. You can have a customized plate and still have your low key lifestyle in place, it will keep people guessing who exactly you are but it doesn't make you a soft target unless you're lavish and living a lousy lifestyle. Another thing is your source of income but don't let us go there grin peace!

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by speedfreak(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Lol, you should meet the police here in Abuja, you’ll be stopped every time , they assume if you can pay 120k for a custom plate you can afford to tip them off, had to swap mine for a regular plate because of all
the attention

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by ospreywin(m): 7:50am On Jan 20, 2021
speedfreak:
Lol, you should meet the police here in Abuja, you’ll be stopped every time , they assume if you can pay 120k for a custom plate you can afford to tip them off, had to swap mine for a regular plate because of all
the attention

Well, Abuja hmmmm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by ospreywin(m): 4:20am On Feb 02, 2021
Good morning
Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by naijadrivablog: 6:22am On Feb 02, 2021
I know someone who uses particular numbers (123) on all his cars. e.g GGE 123 GS, KJA 123 AA, MUS 123 GH etc. This may not be easily targeted but the obvious ones that even kidnappers, robbers etc can easily target is:

WHYTELYON, SNOWHYT, BOSS, etc. Formerly, some cover their number plates but this is disallowed now for security reasons (some people still cover theirs).

If you live "low key" but still flaunt customised numbers, you can easily be spotted.

For example, I may not know that Gazzuzz is driving pass my area but if I see a number plate in front of me with "Gazzuzz" number plate, it will remind me of him.

Imagine a hated nairalander like customising that name on her car (if BMCing finally pays), don't you think that is dangerous

6 Likes

Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by ospreywin(m): 7:25am On Feb 02, 2021
naijadrivablog:
I know someone who uses particular numbers (123) on all his cars. e.g GGE 123 GS, KJA 123 AA, MUS 123 GH etc. This may not be easily targeted but the obvious ones that even kidnappers, robbers etc cab easily target is:

WHYTELYON, SNOWHYT, BOSS, etc. Formerly, some cover their number plates but this is disallowed now for security reasons (some people still cover theirs).

If you live "low key" but still flaunt customised numbers, you can easily be spotted.

For example, I may not know that Gazzuzz is driving pass my area but if I see a number plate in front of me with "Gazzuzz" number plate, it will remind me of him.

Imagine a hated nairalander like customising that name on her car (if BMCing finally pays), don't you think that is dangerous
grin grin na you mention names oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2021
I drive a 1993 Mercerdes 190E not a 2020 wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2021
*RESERVATION: Unlike the regular number plates, once a personalized plate is issued for you, it can not be assigned to any other person again, if you're getting a new car, you can use the plate on the new car as you wish. You can choose to use it on as many car as possible, No one will tell you to get a new one.
Sounds interesting!
We'll get back on this.....

*ADVERTISEMENT: A customized plate can serve as a form of a very cheap advertisement avenue for business owners as you can put up your business name on your vehicle plate number, this way you can advertise your business or brand.
All of us @ [color=#006600][/color] can relate to this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by andrewbaba44: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Oga Gazzuzz good morning sir

Abeg do you have idea of how much they sell Mobil 1 5w30 ?
Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
This 1968 model Mercedes Benz below cost more than some 2020 models cars.

The advantages of Vintage Cars.
Some people are ready to pay a fortune to have one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Oga Gazzuzz good morning sir

Abeg do you have idea of how much they sell Mobil 1 5w30 ?

call 08033910382
Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by emmaak2(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Ur house fine o
Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by ospreywin(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Shebi na all these arrogant scamming money you use buy am grin grin... Baba40 on the way

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by Binance(m): 12:58am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98660133:

Sounds interesting!
We'll get back on this.....

All of us @ [color=#006600][/color] can relate to this.
It's like you have finally lost your sense.
who care about all of you at imaginary grill?

please take this madness to politics section where you get patronage.

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by NLPoliceWoman: 4:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Binance:

It's like you have finally lost your sense.
who care about all of you at imaginary grill?

please take this madness to politics section where you get patronage.
Mynd44 Justwise Dominique Seun.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by Binance(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:
. Rule 2
Stop this rubbish mention if you lack work

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by ospreywin(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2021
grin violence everywhere... Una dey get time Sha
Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by ospreywin(m): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2021
Good morning and have a great day ahead
Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by ospreywin(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Want a customized plate? Holla me check my profile below for contact
Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by ospreywin(m): 1:20am On Mar 01, 2021
The month of March shall bring blessings to you and your family

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by ospreywin(m): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Get your Customized number plate at affordable rates. 08144476474
Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by Elsueno: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
post=98661162:

This 1968 model Mercedes Benz below cost more than some 2020 models cars.

The advantages of Vintage Cars.
Some people are ready to pay a fortune to have one.

U mean this rust bucket, my grandpa has something similar abandoned in his farm grin
Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by ospreywin(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2021
Do you want genuine and verifiable tinted permit? Just holla
Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by providencia(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
naijadrivablog:
I know someone who uses particular numbers (123) on all his cars. e.g GGE 123 GS, KJA 123 AA, MUS 123 GH etc. This may not be easily targeted but the obvious ones that even kidnappers, robbers etc can easily target is:

Is bbqgrill a woman?
Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by showietee: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
speedfreak:
the attention

This is very true... I have experienced this in Abuja...

It was even a civil society number plate... police still stopped me to ask for something but I am not a giver of such... after long talk I was discharged

3 Likes

Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by ospreywin(m): 6:46am On Mar 15, 2021
Well, that's Abuja
Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by ospreywin(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Still available to serve you and reply your enquiries
Re: What You Should Know About Customized/special, spy and dealer number Plate by ospreywin(m): 12:29am On Mar 28, 2021
Available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DIY: Replacement Of Downstream (bank 1 Sensor 2) O2 Sensor On 03-07 Accord 4cyl / Oil Leakage In Cars? These Are The Causes - Autoreportng / See How To Correctly Pronounce Car Brands Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.