Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? (37804 Views)

Ladies,i Ve Got Meladerm 4 Sale, Straight 4rm D U.s / Meladerm is now available wit glutathione lightenin pills. / Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by vanessaven(f): 4:47am On Apr 02, 2011
My friend and former roomate has vitiligo and was recommended Menzobenzone, and it only made her condition worse. HQ and the other readily available skin lighteners on the market didn't help either and in some cases were just damned dangerous. Trust me, I lived with her for several years and she's tried all sorts of stuff, and frankly, her frustration knew no bounds.
But recently, she got one of our girlfriends coming back from the UK (she was on a scholarship) to buy her Meladerm and Gluthatione (the soap and pills) and they worked wonders!!! The pills didn't just help her skin but her health in general. She even gave me a month's supply then and I can testify to the fact that the pills worked wonders, as it's the best Antioxidant known to man (better than VIT C and Co)

The problem is that, she's run out of all these. Since buying these thing online is not really a nice option (costs and the fact that direct shipping to nigeria is veeeeeeeeeeery difficult). Since it isn't something you just pick up anywhere, where can we get it here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by toytuns(f): 3:52am On Apr 03, 2011
Here is a 4 kit Meladerm. let me know what you think.
I'm located in US though.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by toytuns(f): 3:56am On Apr 03, 2011
here is a brand of glutathione

Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by vanessaven(f): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2011
Super. Thanks, dear. How do I get them from you. I'll be needing several, actually. Include costs (of everything) please.
Any other in the house?
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by Davidazzle: 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2011
hi, i think i'll need the Glutathione pills also, but i'd love to know the cost, thanks so much grin wink
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by toytuns(f): 4:36am On Apr 04, 2011
the glutathione will be N4100 shipping included.
the meladerm set is N19,200 shipping included.
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by vanessaven(f): 12:50am On May 29, 2011
toytuns:

the glutathione will be N4100 shipping included.
the meladerm set is N19,200 shipping included.

Hey, sorry for not replying. I haven't been around.
Customs will still be a problem for me. If there's a way to overcome them, I'll be needing two sets of meladerm and five of the glutathione. for now. BTW, I think fr the Glutathione, could you help me with the IVORY CAPS 1500mg set? three sets would be better. Thanks.
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by toytuns(f): 1:37am On May 30, 2011
vanessaven:

Customs will still be a problem for me. If there's a way to overcome them, I'll be needing two sets of meladerm and five of the glutathione. for now. BTW, I think fr the Glutathione, could you help me with the IVORY CAPS 1500mg set? three sets would be better. Thanks.

Hi Vanessa please email me at info@mystylebybike.com then we can go from there.
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by pufectskin: 3:14am On Jan 24, 2012
drop ur emails
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by pufectskin: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
Pls what brand of Glutathione pills did ur friend use?
vanessaven: My friend and former roomate has vitiligo and was recommended Menzobenzone, and it only made her condition worse. HQ and the other readily available skin lighteners on the market didn't help either and in some cases were just damned dangerous. Trust me, I lived with her for several years and she's tried all sorts of stuff, and frankly, her frustration knew no bounds.
But recently, she got one of our girlfriends coming back from the UK (she was on a scholarship) to buy her Meladerm and Gluthatione (the soap and pills) and they worked wonders!!! The pills didn't just help her skin but her health in general. She even gave me a month's supply then and I can testify to the fact that the pills worked wonders, as it's the best Antioxidant known to man (better than VIT C and Co)

The problem is that, she's run out of all these. Since buying these thing online is not really a nice option (costs and the fact that direct shipping to nigeria is veeeeeeeeeeery difficult). Since it isn't something you just pick up anywhere, where can we get it here in Nigeria?
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by homeofnaomi: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2014
Wow homeofnaomi skincare as come again with d new way of given your skin d perfect colour u ever dreamed.check out our new collectiones on royale Gluta power700 pills,Gluta power700 lotions,papaya Gluta soaps,Gluta soaps.looking good is d pride of every beautiful skin.for more enquiries visit homeofnaomi9ja@gmail.com or 08167570807 and we r open for local distributor membership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by homeofnaomi: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2014
GLUTAX 5GS Micro 5000mg Cellular Ultra Whitening
Glutax version has been upgraded by adding more vitamin that helps to beautify our skin.This is an improved version of a Glutax Vitamin Injection whereas lots of vitamins has been added to the product for the purpose of making your skin Healthy and pretty.  
GLUTAX 5GS Micro :
Glutathione 5000mg
Ascorbic Acid 2000mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg
Collagen Extract 400mg
Vitamin E 300mg
Vitamin B3 250mg
Vitamin B5 100mg
HIGHEST GLUTATHIONE 5000mg in the Market, More Powerful, More Faster Result, More Whitening!!
Glutax 5GS micro advance contains more vitamins designed to repair skin cells and increase skin nutrients throughout our bodies we are in this Product.
Glutax 5GS micro advance contains 6 ampoules, different from Glutax 3G and Glutax 5G with 5 ampoules inside.
Now, a fairer and whiter, pimple and acne free complexion can be yours! Your beauty is in your hands, do not wait more, feel and see the difference in 4 week! A smoother, clearer, flawless, younger, and whiter skin within, from inside-out!  
Whiten the skin faster and faster, Glutathione content of the highest in the Market. See the difference after the first injection.visit homeofnaomi9ja@gmail.com or 08167670807 looking good is the pride of every beautiful skin

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by Zaigs: 6:01am On Dec 06, 2014
Hello you'all, I'm really interested in the meladerm, how do i get it? but I'm skeptical about the glutathione. Don't they have side effects?
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by homeofnaomi: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
NEW Nano Gluta Super White 800000 mg.
Imported from Korea.
Helps to whiten the skin and makes it rosy pink.
Has anti-aging properties that smoothen out wrinkles, reduce darkspots, freckles & acne scars.
It also helps you to achieve a V shape face without any surgery.

Dosage: Take 1-2 softgels a day 30 minutes after meal.
ex. 1 after breakfast, and 1 after dinner.

Ingredients
L-Glutathinone 800000 mg.
Collagen 200000 mg.
Vitamin C 30000 mg.
Coenzyme Q10 1200 mg.
Bioflavonoi 1200 mg.
Pine Bark Extract 500 mg.
Hyaluronic Acid 2000 mg.
Grape Seed Extract 600 mg.
Koji Berry 1200 mg.
Acerora Cherry 600 mg.
Green Coffee Berry 600 mg.
Mix Berry Extract 600mg.
Raspberry Extract 600mg.visit homeofnaomi9ja@gmail.com or 08167570807,looking good is the dreams of every dolls

Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by olayoade: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Am gettin a bit Confused, too many glutathione products out there.I really wish pple dat advertise there prdts on NL could be scrutinized on the authentification of their prdts to avoid Naira landers from falling for dubious, promise and fail product

4 Likes

Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by Eshence: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2015
Can I get a contact number cus am so interested in the product
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by loisella(f): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
We have the cellgivity and now food glutathione whitening pills.
Call these numbers
0706 439 0990
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by viviangold: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
I sell glutathione pills and am one of civant skincare USA distributors that produce meladerm cream. Whatsapp for more info 08157547047
Beware of fake. Civant skincare offers 30 days guarantee for any of their products. See result in feww weeks.
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by viviangold: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
RELUMINS is the king of all whitening pills, it is the most advanced whitening pills today, it is 10x better than gluta C complex and 6x better than ivory caps. It does what other glutathione capsules dont. It tones, brightens and whitens the skin, reducing acne and dark spots, it gives you a healthy and supple glowing skin.

Meladerm is a lightening cream that is made with all the chief natural whitening ingredients in the right proportion. It clears pimple/acne, agespot, liverspot, melasma, hyperpigmentation, and gives you a uniform complexion. 

The best part of these is that it has ABSOLUTELY NO SIDE EFFECTS cos its all natural, except you buy tbe fake. Contact 08157547047 for AUTHENTIC, straight from the source glutathione capsule and meladerm cream now.
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by viviangold: 12:09am On Dec 05, 2015
For AUTHENTIC meladerm products, glutathione pills and injectables, lightening creams and lotion like tonique, dalfour, relumins etc. Contact this number 08157547047
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by IjusDey: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2016
homeofnaomi:
GLUTAX 5GS Micro 5000mg Cellular Ultra Whitening
Glutax version has been upgraded by adding more vitamin that helps to beautify our skin.This is an improved version of a Glutax Vitamin Injection whereas lots of vitamins has been added to the product for the purpose of making your skin Healthy and pretty.  
GLUTAX 5GS Micro :
Glutathione 5000mg
Ascorbic Acid 2000mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg
Collagen Extract 400mg
Vitamin E 300mg
Vitamin B3 250mg
Vitamin B5 100mg
HIGHEST GLUTATHIONE 5000mg in the Market, More Powerful, More Faster Result, More Whitening!!
Glutax 5GS micro advance contains more vitamins designed to repair skin cells and increase skin nutrients throughout our bodies we are in this Product.
Glutax 5GS micro advance contains 6 ampoules, different from Glutax 3G and Glutax 5G with 5 ampoules inside.
Now, a fairer and whiter, pimple and acne free complexion can be yours! Your beauty is in your hands, do not wait more, feel and see the difference in 4 week! A smoother, clearer, flawless, younger, and whiter skin within, from inside-out!  
Whiten the skin faster and faster, Glutathione content of the highest in the Market. See the difference after the first injection.visit homeofnaomi9ja@gmail.com or 08167670807 looking good is the pride of every beautiful skin

Hello, are you interested in buying Glutax brand of Glutathione whitening injections in Nigeria but don't know where to get it from? Do you want glowing halfcaste looking skin from inside out? Tired of buying different creams only to go back to your natural Color or develop dark knuckles & knees? Why not treat your skin the way the Stars in Hollywood & the USA music industry do it. They use lightening glutathione injections not creams. No cream will give you this all over even effect. Some of The people who sell creams take these injections, get that lovely halfcaste look then post their photos on Instagram to sell their creams. They won't tell you its Glutathione injection that did the magic because the want you to keep buying their cream. I have in stock GLUTAX 35GS, GLUTAX 100GS & GLUTAX600GS for sale for just N25,500. Free delivery within Lagos. All other states delivery cost is N1000 extra. Please do not call if you have not researched this product or Glutathione via at least a google search to educate yourself about its benefits. I will only take calls from "serious buyers". Thank you for your understanding. Offer valid while stocks last. Call 08186839494 to order.
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by chineduhonour: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
FIX MY SKIN!!!!!!!!!! Are u looking for that light Radiant, Sparkling, WOW, & glowing Celebrity skin? Yes u read right! Get in here!!! Are u suffering from pimple, acne, melisma, pigmentation, scratch marks, wrinkles, blemishes, dark circles, dark armpits, dark inner thighs, eyebags, and u want your skin to be fair, sparkling and smooth? Did u just put to bed & don't like your skin colour due to the effect of child birth on ur skin? Are u frustrated from those pimples and acne ish? Are u a working class Lady/Guy who want no equal skin type in ur office? Are you your own Boss and want that Skin for people to stare and stare and stare at u with loads of Awwwwwwww? Look no further cos we have got u covered!!! We stock the following - Glutathione oral Supplements Collagen oral supplements Vitamin C oral supplements. Glutathione Injections. Glutathione lotion & scrub. Glutathione Oil. Breast firming and enhancement cream Facial glow set Face glow scrub. Female cosmetics. Whitening Creams. Slimming capsules and many more Contact us on Mobile- 08159752664....... web; www.facebook.com/glutathioneproductsinnigeria Kindly Rebroadcast!
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by eniolawunmi: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=viviangold post=37014101]I sell glutathione pills and am one of civant skincare USA distributors that produce meladerm cream. Whatsapp for more info 08157547047
Beware of fake. Civant skincare offers 30 days guarantee for any of their products. See result in feww weeks.

Regard to ur info. Try to chat with u but u're not on d whatspp with dis number to ask for glutathione injection and d price. Thank u by ola
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by dandyson11(m): 7:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Pls venessaven am dandyson11 pls I need ur number so that we can chat am interested in the meladerm product
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by dandyson11(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2016
Pls venessaven am dandyson11 pls I need ur number so that we can chat am interested in the meladerm product
vanessaven:

pls am dandyson hw can I get d meladerm set am interested and for how long will it take
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by sopretty: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Get original meladerm skin bright for the promo price of 5500, promo closes on 25 December 2016, and will start selling for 7000 call 09024838720 or chat me on whatsapp to get yours now

Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by DesireBenjamin: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
toytuns:
Here is a 4 kit Meladerm. let me know what you think.
I'm located in US though.

Hello, please i am interested in this Meladerm, i was a victim.of gas explosion and ever since i have had this very darkface. I am in Nigeria and my contact is +2348179038482. Kindly let me know how i can get these thank you.
Re: Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Pls anyone who has the original meladerm for hyper pigmentation for sale should pls tell me. I need it.

This one below o, not a fake. I know Civant products.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? / ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. / List Of Top Fashion Design Training Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.