Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" (25659 Views)

Melania Trump Visits The Great Pyramid And The Sphinx In Egypt (Photos) / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:07am On Jan 19, 2021
Melania Trump goodbye message promotes ‘love over hatred, peace over violence’

USA First lady Melania Trump on Monday released a nearly seven-minute farewell message urging Americans to choose “love over hatred” and “peace over violence.”

The video filmed at the White House was posted to Twitter fewer than 48 hours before President Trump leaves office Wednesday at noon. 

“As Donald and I conclude our time in the White House, I think of all the people I have taken home in my heart and their incredible stories of love, patriotism and devotion,” she said.

The outgoing first couple will skip President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration in a historically rare snub. The Trumps are expected to be en route to Palm Beach, Fla., when Biden takes his oath of office.

Trump leaves office amid the fallout from this month’s deadly Capitol riot staged by his supporters, which interrupted certification of Biden’s win. He was impeached for a second time last week for allegedly inciting violence.

She added, “I ask every American to be an ambassador of Be Best, to focus on what unites us, to raise above what divides us, to always choose love over hatred, peace over violence, and others before yourself.”

President Trump will host a goodbye ceremony early Wednesday at Joint Base Andrews before boarding Air Force One for a final flight to Florida

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Ia-vLn1zg

https://nypost.com/2021/01/18/melania-trump-goodbye-message-promotes-love-over-hatred-peace-over-violence/amp/?_native_ads=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:08am On Jan 19, 2021
God Bless America!

God bless Nigeria !!

[/b] : We remembered Madam Patience Goodbye message to Nigerians back in 2015 also,
millions of Nigerians were weeping as she was talking to them bidding them farewell back then.
Many Nigerians were crying 'Madam Patience, please don't leave us....pleasee '!!! cheesy
[b]
NAIRALANDERS
: Dem MANNA.....Diaris God ooooo! cool cool

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by thatsleepboy1: 2:11am On Jan 19, 2021
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by BigDick70inch(m): 2:13am On Jan 19, 2021
W
Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by chatinent: 2:14am On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 19, 2021
Some of us need to guard our utterances on a public forum..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by Jazzafizzy(f): 3:19am On Jan 19, 2021
Goodbye America Hitler

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by dimexy247(m): 3:25am On Jan 19, 2021
Bye for good.

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by IamCookie(f): 4:01am On Jan 19, 2021
Psychologically , I think she is tired of the whole Trump charade...DTrump doesn't completely trust her sef. She spoke well ,tho

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by Obijulius: 5:32am On Jan 19, 2021
I can’t believe that some thinking people still assume that Trump was the reason for their misfortune the last four years.

Oya start moving to America now Biden is the President!

Wonders will never end.

The price of oil is about to rise again though as we are about to have the first war since 2016. Israel is not laying low.

The following are places of interest:
West / East Africa
The Middle East
South America

The global banks need something to disrupt Bitcoin, the Media needs something to keep busy after Trump, the oil majors and social media needs to rein in Elon Musk.

A mass disinformation campaign will be launched to divert from COVID.

Edit: multiple visa desperadoes in the mentions. Nigeria has really frustrated these ones. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Looking forward to more frustrations as I make the strategic move to the Biden camp.

Headslammers looking for free space in America?

24 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by whytediamond(m): 5:33am On Jan 19, 2021
Humanity and love for power, it has nothing to do with modernisation. It's inherent in all, it's just about self control. Make Trump and him family wait for the next drama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by YorubaPrince: 5:33am On Jan 19, 2021
Yen, yen, yen... This slut should first preach to her foolish hubby. angry

Perhaps, our IPOB blodas can help them move their rubbish out of white house. grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by 175(m): 5:33am On Jan 19, 2021
grin

Vulture guy thread?

angry angry angry angry angry angry cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

Shim come still dey drag FTC join. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by abeniagbon(m): 5:34am On Jan 19, 2021
Here is the lastest News..
Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by Dozie32(m): 5:34am On Jan 19, 2021
Forget the fact ive not been to U.S trump will wanted the beat fir American citizens. Tuem go cry pass the way we dey cry now .

3 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by Mikepenny5(m): 5:34am On Jan 19, 2021
She sounds sensible than her husband.
But to be honest Americans don’t know what that man did to protect them , I hope they don’t suffer. Why will everyone hate him ? From the social media to his own. I’m against his attitude , but let’s look this critical that man is not a bad president

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:35am On Jan 19, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by whytediamond(m): 5:35am On Jan 19, 2021
Karlovic:
grin Hope you'll prepare vulturebbqgrills for her with Owl pepper soup.

Please off your mic. Off it. Leave the OP alone to rest on her thread. All of us on Nairaland knows she's a nut case. So plesse focus on the message.

Thanks.

God bless Nigeria ��
God bless USA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by bempirenig: 5:36am On Jan 19, 2021
Goodbye dear. The Lord knows the heart, even the heart of a king.

3 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by webdev994: 5:36am On Jan 19, 2021
Bettter than her Orange hair husband!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by 4tomandchi: 5:37am On Jan 19, 2021
I am sad that Trump antics took the shine from Malania completely unlike Obama who's liberalism allowed Michelle to thrive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40am On Jan 19, 2021
Godons1:
IGBO Igbos PEOPLE KILLED DONALD TRUMP'S CAREER. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Uteghe:
Kanu in London ordering illiterates to go die in igboland. Igbo scam Igbo ipob scam Igbos.
Again,
Igbos are different from we true igbos pleaseeeeee!

People should stop confusing the two!
We true igbos use our God-given brains to do positive and good things for ourselves.
We are not terrorists or criminals that worship a coward idiot that ran away from the country many years ago, and calling Nigeria a zoo cos he is an animal.....swine to be precise! cool

Melania Trump goodbye message promotes ‘love over hatred, peace over violence’
All we need in Nigeria right now.
But some animals will never allow peace to reign.
Sorrow, tears and blood is what makes them happy in their miserable lives.

babayinka77:

God Bless you for this.
God bless you too sir.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by recievesense: 5:41am On Jan 19, 2021
I thought they said Trump 2020? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 19, 2021
Mikepenny5:
She sounds sensible than her husband.
But to be honest Americans don’t know what that man did to protect them , I hope they don’t suffer. Why will everyone hate him ? From the social media to his own. I’m against his attitude , but let’s look this critical that man is not a bad president

Do you smoke marijuana?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by Kingluqman(m): 5:42am On Jan 19, 2021
This is good

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence" by realstars: 5:44am On Jan 19, 2021
Goodbay Trump

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.