Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,460 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group (2501 Views)

Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! / Invest With Zylus Group / All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:38am On Jan 19, 2021
grin SOLD OUT

Your investment is safe, insured and guaranteed!

For better understanding of #Landbanking investment —you're not buying land directly (no worry) grin.

Instead of keeping your small and big money in the bank, and getting numerous debits, coupled with the economy situation, reduction in local financial market situation, increased inflation, and local rates fall among other policies you and I know...... The LANDBANKING PROJECT is a way to keep your idle money work for you over the period you choose from the plans available and you get interest rate due - at least above the new inflation rate of 15.75%. Sounds pretty cool, right?

Your invested money is used to develop these estates in different strategic locations, and this development adds value to properties thus giving you an investor returns on your capital invested inline with the rate and duration you invested on. So, if you're bothered or worried about buying land now because of the skyrocket increase prices of land, this LANDBANKING PROJECT is another opportunity for you to buy and diversify at affordable rate. Make your decision now!

Currently we've LIP 6 on, which has 2 invesment duration = 6 months and 10 months; 14% and 30% respectively. Anyone can start with as low as N100,000 to N20million only. Like treasury bill you can request for upfront payment of returns but at 50%, while you get the other half on maturity. And I think this is awesome because it's flexible, It is safe and insured.

With this short explanation, I believe you understand the concept of LANDBANKING now hm? wink

At this stage, you'll agree with me that land investment in strategic locations will always increase in value and price once development don enter the community. This is also why landbanking is designed for you.

For example: when Jide invest 500k for 12 months, he will be getting 150K interest (30%) on maturity = Jide get his principal fund with interest returned on maturity). That's, Jide get 650K credited to his account direct no stories.
Same happens when Vivian invest N100k for 6 months, and gets N114k credited to her aza on maturity. (EAZI LIFE )

Upon your investment, You REQUEST for a subscription form, get to fill the form, and send back with payment proof.

The documents you get are;
1. Deed of agreement
2. Insurance certificate
3. Receipt of payment.
Also, Online transfer details or Post dated cheque (if you chose cheque payment).

Now Paddy Mi, how much you wan start with before the promo ends? Let's talk. No dull. wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:40am On Jan 19, 2021
You know what to do... I'm a call away. My friend.

Young ladies are investing more than guys of recent, and I love it. wink

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by William356(m): 2:49am On Jan 19, 2021
Where is your contact location?
Valid office phone number?
Company website?

Let's talk please.
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 3:01am On Jan 19, 2021
William356:
Company website?

Let's talk please.

Office Address:
Zylus Head Office
1, Frank Ojadi Close, Check Point Bus Stop, Ogidan, Sangotedo, Lagos.

My Contact: 08118573342 (Call/WhatsApp)

www.vicaryrealtors.com

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 3:21am On Jan 19, 2021
Distance nobi barrier oo! You can invest from anywhere! My friend.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 9:42am On Jan 19, 2021
Have

You

Made

Your

Decision? wink
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
William356:
Company website?

Let's talk please.

How fa? When you go call me? grin
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Another beautiful lady just invested grin. Congratulations! N14,000 in 6 months on her investment. grin
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2021
Wahala for who still dey keeep idle money for bank accounts. Let your money work for you now!
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
Don't wait until the last minute to take investment opportunities! You'll miss the opportunity. shocked

Let your idle fund work for you in real estate diversification.
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Landbanking is suitable for everyone!
You can invest From anywhere in the world!
Location is not a barrier. tongue
You're safe. smiley

Investors
Companies
Corporatives
Groups
Students
For your kids/children
Moms
Dads
Bachelors
Bachelotte
Couples

Basically all! wink
Invest and get gifts packages!
grin

Call me, message me for your forms now before e close. wink

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Boost your way into the new year with LIP 6.0 BOOSTER grin

You don't have to wait until 12 Months when you can enjoy
30% ROI in 10 Months
14% ROI in 6 Months

Offer valid from 17th January, 2021 to 28th February 2021

Take Advantage today and UPGRADE with ZYLUS wink
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fine Madam, when will you diversify your idle money in real estate investment? angry

Ask for your forms! smiley
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
Someome just did 100k, she'll be making 14% on it for 6 months duration.

When will you start?
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 1:36am On Mar 17, 2021
cheesy grin Wow! Landbanking 7.0 is here!

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 1:38am On Mar 17, 2021
Let your money work for you! wink
Call Now To Subscribe.
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Do you have N100,000 to N10million to invest in real estate safest offer and earn 14 % & 32% RETURNs in 6 - 12 months?

Good news, I have a sweet offer for you. As you know, Naija local investment securities are not encouraging, and none can give you upto 10% Returns in 24months sef. It's quite sad sad

This is why we're giving you this real estate landbanking offer by Zylus. It's safe, genuine & guaranteed. You get your capital + Returns in your bank on maturity day. DM for your form if interested.
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by Franchise21(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
VICARYREALT0RS:
Do you have N100,000 to N10million to invest in real estate safest offer and earn 14 % & 32% RETURNs in 6 - 12 months?

Good news, I have a sweet offer for you. As you know, Naija local investment securities are not encouraging, and none can give you upto 10% Returns in 24months sef. It's quite sad sad

This is why we're giving you this real estate landbanking offer by Zylus. It's safe, genuine & guaranteed. You get your capital + Returns in your bank on maturity day. DM for your form if interested.
Good evening. Do u work at Zylus Group?

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
Franchise21:
Good evening. Do u work at Zylus Group?

Yes. In a real estate agency partnership.
How was your thing? trust you got it. grin
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
VICARYREALT0RS:

Going to Collect a client Gift next week. She invested and qualified for client incentive. smiley

I will show you soon. Keep following! wink

Remember, 7.0 landbanking still available at 14% and 32%. Call me or message for your form now.

Distance is not a barrier my sister and brother
. grin
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Gentle men and Beautiful woman, kiss

When last did you visit www.vicaryrealtors.com

OR

http://vicaryrealtors.business.site

Visit and take your time on my site. wink
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
William356:
Company website?

Let's talk please.

Hello William, happy weekend.
Have you been well? smiley
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2021
NEW LANDBANKING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU cheesy
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 7:01pm On May 05, 2021
Client investment will be mature soon grin
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 7:07pm On May 08, 2021
Now available!! grin

Start with that idle N100k to 31m above. Let your money work for you. #vicaryproperties #vicaryrealtors #vicaryinvestments

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 11:17am On May 09, 2021
Why are you stalling?
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 11:09pm On May 12, 2021
You've not called me for your landbanking form?
Why?
sad
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 6:27pm On May 18, 2021
When you call for your landbanking investment my sister and brother? grin
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 11:38pm On May 24, 2021
ENDING MAY 31ST kiss

Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 3:36am On Jun 30, 2021
Landbanking Development Project (LDP 10.0) is a secured � and reliable Real Estate investment platform established by ZYLUS GROUP INTERNATIONAL and managed by one of its subsidiaries, Zylus Investment Limited.

For over three years, it has served the investment and property development needs of investors with great returns and has become the go-to platform for smart real estate investors.

We started with LDP 1.0 and now we're are on LDP 10.0, and we have been able to help investors grow their wealth and make their money work for them and a lot has cash out their investment

Are you thinking buying a unit of Real Estate Development to earn high Returns on Investment (ROI), create wealth, and secure a future for yourself and your family? Then, don't look too far!

Landbanking Development Project is all you need Now!

INVESTMENT OFFER
With different durations to choose from, Landbanking allows you to earn:

35% Return on Investment for 12 months.

15% Return on Investment for 6 months.

For instance, if you invest ₦10,000,000 or N500,000 for a duration of 12months, you get to earn ₦3,500,000 or N175,000, Return on Investment, which would be paid at maturity in addition to your invested capital, which amounts to ₦13,500,000 or N675,0000 � �

HOW TO INVEST
-Fill a form (online or offline).
-Make payment.
-Send the duly completed form and evidence of payment to vicary28@gmail.com
-Payment Receipt sent to your mail.

To guarantee the safety of your investments and put your mind at ease, investors get the following security documents upon investing:

-A Post-dated Cheque
(Confirmed before lodgement).
-Investment Certificate
-Deed of Agreement
(Property Allocation To Hold)
-Insurance Certificate

We are registered and licensed Real Estate company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (RC1668319), and the Lagos State Real Estate

Regulatory Authority
(PERMIT: BOS/1000040/2020).
We are also insured and we guarantee that your invested funds would be used for property development only.

To get started on LDP today, click here to send a message
Re: All You Need To Know About LANDBANKING DIVERSIFICATION With Zylus Group by VICARYREALT0RS: 6:10am On Jul 14, 2021
Let your money work for you! Start now with a dm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account / Bye Bye / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.