Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) (32646 Views)

El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
This one go good for meme grin. Make I save the pic-sure

Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

This gun no get joy at all cheesy
just to show how useless aye men be. Anyways they are davido siblings, the rest are mc oluomo boyz, the society's idol
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Midas01: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
What concerns "irresponsible girls" with male cultists who are terrorising neighborhoods and killing people?

You people must find a way to rope and drag women for the misfortunes of the male gender.

Spits*
Thomthom:
That guy be like why una arrest only me what of the rest cultist mtecheeew.. These kind boys na fine boy to some of these irresponsible girls in the society

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by jericco1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Omo see premium memes grin
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
post=98216620:
That awkward moment when reality hits him hard.....

And suddenly a cultist turned to an Imam abi na Prophet grin cheesy wink
�� honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
WORDWORLD:
This one go good for meme grin. Make I save the pic-sure
He is not remorseful even
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by naijacovid(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
jericco1:
Omo see premium memes grin
You want make I load you no!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!!

Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
ijayebonyi:
He is not remorseful even

At all o cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by fairheart(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
AlphaLover:
sad

Dem nor knack this elebe well angry

The cm there na real toto wetin dey sup 4 dat zone sef ?

How dem go dey follow elebe drag wey externals full ground wey dey bored cum dey LG

Smh

All these kpomo men sef

Sounds like a cultist! would you still continue or change and find a new beginning?
I know you have sworn and promise to remain in your group no matter what, but remember that God the creator has made you to promote peace, bring hope to society and be a responsible human being. As a youth, cultism is not for you. You can be better than you are and you can enjoy freedom, peace and protection in God if you surrender to Him as your Creator.

Should you be a cultist, please think about quitting. There's time for everything. Do not let the Devil and evil vices destroy you and your lineage (the great family that's to come from you). Come into Light and say no to Darkness and its ills. May the Lord touch your heart and soften it so you can renouce darkness and embrace Light. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Dapson73(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
I have 0% symapthy for cultists. My encountered
with them during my undergraduate days at Olabisi Onabanjo University could never be forgotten at least 3 different times.

The only time I've been admitted in the hospital in my life, it was these same useless cultist (Aye) caused it. Also the marks I have on me was as a result of their animalistic behaviour.

My only crime was I was fearless. I have courage not to panick as other students did. I could challenge anyone without fear of being intimidated.

For the reasons above and beyond, I support life imprisonment for any cultists established by courts.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:
One million boys and Awawa youths multiplying everyday

Scums of the society...

But seriously why do Yorubas have these kind of complexion like Hausas....Always dark and dark..

To see fair and handsomeness there na difficult task....I propose polish gene[

They should try and be marrying from Fulanis, Ijaws, kanuris , Edos and Tivs to increase and enhance better gene......

Dr MelesZenawi
My dear Igala brother, you lots no fine reach us. Pride aside ;P
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
See them as them resemble dustbin when lawma gather.. Stupid BlackAx men. The police should check their phones na these dirty idiots dey shout 147 NBM upandan everywhere on Nairaland.. Okay just imagine that gun/ cutlass.. be like wetin dem take dey fight ancient vampires in the 1800's grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by AlphaLover: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
jawalis:

You Dey mind them so? You no go fall brother.

At all baruda all these elebe need to collect

On G
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Atole26: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wait that guy for the second pic wey stand like say trailer don jam am before, he get gf?..

Cos atimes I wonder who the hell date them!!

Go school you no gree
Go learn vocational you no gree
Still go get sense una no still wan gree.
What's your gain in life ?
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Go and check for definition of fine in dictionary then come back to tell how fine una be.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
babatee90:
you insulting people because of the colour of their skin...you’ve even moved from being tribalistic to being racist and racists towards your own fellow black people at that!...as long as people like you still exists in that country, it can never change for good

What sorts of accusation is this?

When did I become a tribalist let alone racist?
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by dapadawee: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1379505/8-members-2-rival-cult-groups-arrested-ogun-photos/
that middle guy they pray to God if so may God hear his prayers and give him a second chance
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
See how they are even looking, nothing good has even come out of their evil activities.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by armadeo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
majamajic:
Which kin gun be this ?

This gun can't spare person life the way it appears

If the bullet doesnt kill tetanus will
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:14am On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=98227287][/quote] They were just unkempt and hungry.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Midas01:
What concerns "irresponsible girls" with male cultists who are terrorising neighborhoods and killing people?

You people must find a way to rope and drag women for the misfortunes of the male gender.

Spits*

grin One say female cultists dey hide under feminism. Omooooo.

Erm, Nazgul ... so ya not even fine like you claimed?? undecided
You got that criminal's picture from this thread, ba? Mscheew.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin One say female cultists dey hide under feminism. Omooooo.

Erm, Nazgul ... so ya not even fine like you claimed?? undecided
You got that criminal's picture from this thread, ba? Mscheew.
I don't remember claiming that the picture was mine. I posted it as a meme. You were the one who said it was mine remember.... tongue
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nazgul:

I don't remember claiming that the picture was mine. I posted it as a meme. You were the one who said it was mine remember.... tongue

...And you didn't deny.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

...And you didn't deny.
I was enjoying the thrill...how could I have denied? grin
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nazgul:

I was enjoying the thrill...how could I have denied? grin

I hope you enjoy thrills like this all the time and will go with a misinformation that'll put you in a disadvantage some day.

You don't know who is watching you or reading your posts. Now, a potential helper would have seen you're an unserious and untruthful person. angry
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I hope you enjoy thrills like this all the time and will go with a misinformation that'll put you in a disadvantage some day.

You don't know who is watching you or reading your posts. Now, a potential helper would have seen you're an unserious and untruthful person. angry
Hahahaha...potential helper indeed. And like I said earlier, you look cute when you're angry. grin tongue
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nazgul:

Hahahaha...potential helper indeed. And like I said earlier, you look cute when you're angry. grin tongue

So you're too big for a potential helper?

Earlier, when it's been more than a few days? You should go and sleep.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

So you're too big for a potential helper?

Earlier, when it's been more than a few days? You should go and sleep.
Never said I'm too big for a potential helper. Even Buhari with all the trillions Nigeria has, still runs to China and Europe for help/assistance.

I'm just finding funny as to what brought the issue of a potential helper into the picture. Oh! Did I forget to mention that I've once called you a drama queen, maybe it's just your gift that's manifesting. tongue
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nazgul:

Never said I'm too big for a potential helper. Even Buhari with all the trillions Nigeria has, still runs to China and Europe for help/assistance.

I'm just finding funny as to what brought the issue of a potential helper into the picture. Oh! Did I forget to mention that I've once called you a drama queen, maybe it's just your gift that's manifesting. tongue

GOAN SLEEEPPPP.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

GOAN SLEEEPPPP.
Come and carry me na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town / Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber / Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.