Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,435 members, 7,801,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday (51064 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates New Year With His Family & Friends (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by envoymedia: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2021
Femi Fani-Kayode took to his Instagram handle to shower praises on his wife, Regina, who turns a year older today January 19, IgbereTV reports.

The former minister of Aviation described his wife Regina as his mother, love, confidante, and best friend.

His post reads;

Happy birthday to my beautiful wife Regina, the quintessential Daughter of Zion and the mother of our beautiful daughter Oluwaremilekun.

I am so proud of you. You are blessed with virtue, wisdom, compassion, understanding, knowledge, faith, courage, maturity, strength, loyalty, insight, foresight, honor and so much more.

All these years you have endured through thick and thin and you have remained as constant as the northern star. And in the process you have taught me so much.

Where would I be today without you and your constant love and support? What would or could I do without you?

Few understand our love and frankly they do not need to because we both know that NOTHING can ever come between us.

From the first day we met in 1993 you encouraged me and you have been kind to me. In those days you refused to turn your back on me even when others had given up and you gave me a new lease of life.

From the day we got married four years later in 1997 you have shown me nothing but love, respect and understanding.

You have encouraged me and kept me going even in the most challenging and difficult times. You never waivered and you have always been the center of my universe and the pillar of my life.

Through the years we have weathered many storms, we have experienced many ups and downs and we have laughed and cried together: we have seen it all.

And despite the numerous challenges we have endured and God has never failed us. He has ALWAYS been faithful to us and He has ALWAYS honored His word in our lives.

I love and appreciate you and I always will. You are the constant factor in my life: my strength, my soul, my love and my heartbeat.

You are diligent, loyal, trustworthy, compassionate, faithful, insightful and strong and over the years you have become not just my wife but also my confidante, my collaborator, my sister, my mother, my advisor, my counsellor, my mentor and my best friend.

My love for you is unconditional. It is pure and untainted. It is unadulterated and beyond human comprehension. It is effervescent, evergreen and everlasting. Until the end of time, both in this world and in the next, I will always love you.

I will always be grateful to you for giving this 'poet warrior' hope and making him believe in himself over and over again despite his many foibles, complexities, weaknesses and flaws.

Without you I could not have made it over the last 28 years and without you there would be no FFK today!

You gave up everything for me and fought every battle with and alongside me. Shoulder to shoulder we faced the rigours of life and by the power of our God we were always triumphant.

So it has always been and so it shall always be. We shall always win because our Lord is with us and He is faithful.

God bless you Daughter of Zion and may He grant you many more years of peace, joy, good health, victories and prosperity.

May He reward you for your faith in Him, your love for Him and your love for me. May He guard you jealously and cause you to flourish and excel.

May He exalt your horn and enlarge your coast. May He be the lifter of your head and may He be your shield and your glory.

May He pave your pathways with butter and may He cause your enemies to bow before you.

May He lift you up to where you belong and may He grant you everlasting favour. May He cause your star to shine brightly and may He preserve you and make your dreams and aspirations come true.

You are everything to me: you always have been and you always will be. Together we walk into destiny and may the heavens speak and fight for us. Have a great day my love. Many more years to come. Te amo mami.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKNszS0HMKP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by osamz007: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2021
FFK THE WOMEN'S MAN

Op no pictures or even sketch sef.
You go soon they shout lalasticlala name

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Tintinnoty(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2021
Like I care

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Nanaborga(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2021
FFK the real hypocrite , a Christian that has married and divorced more women than we can imagine , not to mention his concubines and one night stand chicks , this guy na real hypocrites, I doubt if this guy can count all his children, not to talk about the ones we suspect he fathered with Bianca...............

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2021
Okay oo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by TANID(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by SoftP(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2021
This Nigga has a monopoly of buying women even with his uncontrollable aggressive attitude;
I wonder why most women are so quick to embrace a home with financial security as against their emotional stability
& yet they complain of abusive relationship.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Sabadon(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2021
Hope this one wont go the "HANTU WAY"? angry angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by johnwickx3: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2021
osamz007:
FFK THE WOMEN'S MAN

Op no pictures or even sketch sef.
You go soon they shout lalasticlala name
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by alphaconde(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2021
how many women is this man married to

39 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by PAWG(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2021
On FP?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by gikexe: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2021
OKAY
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2021
FFK stands for Fuuk Fuuk King grin cheesy grin

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by ObiOfOnistha: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2021
This man suppose to be career minister of women affairs.

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by kasim155: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2021
FFK
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by willexyaho(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2021
I hardly understand this man marital life

29 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2021
The pursuit of happiness it is here... Some men will meet a dose of this happiness maybe with 1 or 2 or 3 or ... Women. The key here is to be able to properly manage this happiness with the matrix.

In ignorance, people condemn what they know not about, but deep down they yearn for this adventure.

David, Solomon, prophet Mohammed, prove they understood their God.

Pursue happiness wherever, however you can find it.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Omezif(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2021
This man is from the polygamous family.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by DoctorDree(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2021
Better news ejor
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Awoo88: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2021
This fool is a chronic womaniser. A man who can not keep a woman for more than few years

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by seangy4konji: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Baba get scopes...

Now I know why beautiful women fall easily for him..

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Nanaborga:
FFK the real hypocrite , a Christian that has married and divorced more women than we can imagine , not to mention his concubines and one night stand chicks , this guy na real hypocrites, I doubt if this guy can count all his children, not to talk about the ones we suspect he fathered with Bianca...............

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2021
positivevibez:
FFK stands for Fuuk Fuuk King grin cheesy grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Anto2001(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2021
O
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2021
...only if words were actions...

kiss kiss kiss

Abeg Nairalanders, Please sub for me ooo 1k pere, shikena. I'm trusting in God for one person's life. And I can bet it with who is going to do that, there will be a return in ten folds before the end of this month. Trust God in me, I'm an oracle of God. Givers never lack. Here is my number: 09067875890
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by magicminister: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2021
This woman must have gone through hell!

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by slimjohn2k5: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2021
First love is sweetest

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Abujaexpress: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2021
FFK na woman boku

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by slimjohn2k5: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2021
Anto2001:
Please I need 1k urgently. Tanks . God bless u pls Nairalanders. To eat at least. Please I'm begging. I can drop my number.

U are spamming peoples post with this your request
You recharged 1000 for data and now asking us to give it to you.
My guy hustle ohhhhh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.