Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) (31803 Views)

Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by sokia: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Whitelookq:

Are you in kogi state? The man is trying now. Kogi people are just lazy not the governor
try what if not that kogi youth's are very hard working, the State can't be functioning but we choose to taken our future by our hand by doing any menial job.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Minemrys: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Say whatever you wanna say about Governor Bello of Kogi State.
If you Like Insult him,
If you Like throw tantrums Him,
If you Like , Call Him a liar,

But you see me, I will Rather Donate my Head to be Slaughtered than take a so called a Vaccination for a Man made Plandemic designed for Population control and Nefarious Endtimes activities.

Soonest, they will wish they had listened to you.

Your Excellency, Governor Bello, GOD Bless you for being Bold Enough.
Your kind are very few in these evil days.

The Zambia and Tanzania Presidents are also in that group of rare Bold leaders..
i hope you d0n't take coca cola, body loti0n, t0oth paste or foreign rice. I hope you d0n't take drugs made fr0m abroad.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Minemrys: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
kereman1:
Gov yahaya bello is my man of the year, other govs know about this scamdemic but choose to be silent.
Countless times I've been exposed to the virus, in market, events, commercial bus, I occasionally bite my nails (reflect action), I'm also asthmatic, tell me y I'm still breathing?
n0t your time. But truly, people are dying as a result of it.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Dreamliner787(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you Like Insult him,

But you see me, I will Rather Donate my Head to be Slaughtered than take a so called a Vaccination for a Man made Plandemic designed for Population control and Nefarious Endtimes activities.

The Zambia and Tanzania Presidents are also in that group of rare Bold leaders..

For once you made me believe in your words..

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by lighternote: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
As for me and my household, count us out of the fucking vaccine shocked shocked
Righteousness2:
If you Like Insult him,

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Whitelookq: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
sokia:
try what if not that kogi youth's are very hard working, the State can't be functioning but we choose to taken our future by our hand by doing any menial job.

At list, this second term every body thought he will do worst, he is doing other wise.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by mytty: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
How can ppl be so blind with this height of deception, A vaccine that is said could alter ones DNA, is what you are in support of, k let me ask you, what do you need that vaccines for, is it this SCAMDEMIC called covid19? Ppl automatically recover from it even, HOW CAN YOU EVEN TRUST A VACCINE IS SPONSORED BY SAME PPL THAT SPONSORED THAT COVID19 FROM A LAB, TO REDUCED POPULATION? AT LEAST PPL SHOULD TRY AMD BORROW WISDOM, selah!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by sokia: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Whitelookq:

At list, this second term every body thought he will do worst, he is doing other wise.
can you please list his achievement in this second term? The State capital is one of the worst city in all the state's.pls call spades a Spade
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by panpan(m): 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:
FROM THE POPULATION CONTROL DESK

There are so many people on the planet we need to get rid off, at least 3Billion People needs to die and we are starting from AFRICA because they are the poor people, they are worthless with poor mentality........ Says: DR. ROBERT .O YOUNG

GeneralPula:
Is this real?

This is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLcgBxVhPjg

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by panpan(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
uvie66:
Why will the white want to harm us in the first place, what do they stand to gain. We are poorer than them, most economy flight is usually from developing countries to advanced countries.

Some foreigners are interested in our continent (Africa). They want the continent, but they don't want native Africans in it.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Hermes119: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Angelfrost:

Who are the authorities??! What made them authorities??!

I reserve a right to think independently, rather than move with the gullible crowd being fed every cock and bull like you worshiper of all things foreign.

You are free to lower or denigrate yourself as well as your nation, but feel free to leave me out of such unnecessary condescension. Thank you.

Perfect

While you are at it make sure u don't take drugs made by foreigners cos the same FDA that approved this vaccine is the ones who approve the drugs u take,abi na only vaccine wey chip fit dey
Why stop there
Please also do your own Quality control before you consume edibles coming from foreign countries who knows,the chips might be in your favourite Cognac
You might also want to rid yourself of all foreign philosophy and religious beliefs

Intact throw away all the knowledge you got from research by white people okay

that way you won't be condescending low like the rest of us
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by naijaking1: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Yahaya Bello is a fool practicing medicine without going to medical school.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Hermes119: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
samsard:
I don't think anyone is superior to me, but you're suffering from inferiority complex and trying too hard to hide it. It's your choice even if you want to wear leaves and feel superior, just know they're far ahead of you in science and tech and all your rambling won't change that. You'll still use gadgets developed there and take drugs developed by their researchers, board vehicles designed and manufactured there. Chill, bro.

Ask him why he prefers to watch the premiership instead of the NPFL
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Hermes119: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
panpan:

Some foreigners are interested in our continent (Africa). They want the continent, but they don't want native Africans in it.
And you think they can't do that by other ways.
The problem is that you people do not understand the level of allegation you are making.
For you to say that these vaccines are programmed to harm people that would mean that health agencies like the FDA and EMA are not just compromised but evil and if that is so they can carry out there plans using other drugs that we take.

So you see its a heavy allegation and anyone who truly believes that the vaccines have a sinister purpose should quit taking Orthodox drugs .
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
better dont take it....this people were always evil to black people....

i heard uganda has made a medicin from natural herbs....

better buy medicin from other black nations....
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by DestroyEvil: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
mytty:
How can ppl be so blind with this height of deception, A vaccine that is said could alter ones DNA, is what you are in support of, k let me ask you, what do you need that vaccines for, is it this SCAMDEMIC called covid19? Ppl automatically recover from it even, HOW CAN YOU EVEN TRUST A VACCINE IS SPONSORED BY SAME PPL THAT SPONSORED THAT COVID19 FROM A LAB, TO REDUCED POPULATION? AT LEAST PPL SHOULD TRY AMD BORROW WISDOM, selah!!!
My dear, it is very strange, I don't believe that my people are this daft. I'm suspecting a large scale bewitchment of Nigerians because I don't know what else could make them this much stupid! I still can't believe that so many Nigerians are senselessly submitting their throats to those that have brainwashed them and vowed to massively reduce their Population!

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
IB THIS COVID ERA ONLY YAHAYA BELLO HAS SPOKEN D TRUTH TO NIGERIANS.IHEKWAZOO AND MUSTAVA ARE EVIL THAT MUST BE EXTINGUISHED
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
IB THIS COVID ERA ONLY YAHAYA BELLO HAS SPOKEN D TRUTH TO NIGERIANS.IHEKWAZOO AND MUSTAVA ARE EVIL THAT MUST BE EXTINGUISHED for destroyin naija economy and edu sys.God fire burn them all Amen.
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by iSpread(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Have you guys heard how 15% of those who took the P. Vaccine in Canada totally maimed? In Norway guys dieing from the Pfizer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by Olaoye1988: 1:39am On Jan 20, 2021
kereman1:
Gov yahaya bello is my man of the year, other govs know about this scamdemic but choose to be silent.
Countless times I've been exposed to the virus, in market, events, commercial bus, I occasionally bite my nails (reflect action), I'm also asthmatic, tell me y I'm still breathing?

I can help you with natural remedy for asthma
Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2021
Racoon:
Imagine the idiocy! Guess this is the same Governor Yahaya Bello that is aspiring for 2023 presidency? This man and Trump have the same mentality towards this raging COVID-19 pandemic.

You should be the first person to take it when it arrives Nigeria

Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2021
iSpread:
Have you guys heard how 15% of those who took the P. Vaccine in Canada totally maimed? In Norway guys dieing from the Pfizer

My brother after reading most of the comments here on nairaland. Its very clear that there are some Nigerians that are willing to die a foolish death. Most of the people supporting this useless vaccines will not take it. Imagine a broadcaster on raypower named olutayo shomide, telling Nigerians to ignore those of us warning people about the poisonous Covid_19 vaccines and go ahead to take it. A lot of journalists in mainstream media will burn in hell for their roles in this Covid_19 SCAMdemic

I am putting together a powerful YouTube video warning people about this so called vaccines. I pray they listen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Buhari On Freezing Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters / Lekki Toll Gate Rehabilitation Is Ongoing (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.