Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful (67033 Views)

Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2021
The truth is bitter. Once woman done sleep with more than 5 men, she cannot bond with any man again. That is why it is advisable to marry a very young lady between 18 to 23 years of age.

Look all the ladies when done pass 25 years of age and done sex up to 12 men, they done turn materialistic and heartless humans. If you like, nor take this advise, you go hear ween

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Bbbwings: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2021
meobizy:
This one used her alternative to ask herself a question then respond to it. I dey see am steady for other forums. Nairaland carried last when it came to the behaviour.
undecided undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by kennyz247(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2021
alright
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Westtimeline: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2021
Leyal12688:
Follow
Mydn44 please ban this guy, he is a scammer, no one should fall for this.

I repeat, seun, Ban this bastard. He has changed his Monika.

May death visit you and your entire household.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Splitmind: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Then she should stop taking those "perfectly angled photos" and use her pot belly to model....

Oh wait, she won't do it because people don't find that attractive.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Jman06(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Westtimeline:
Says the same women who are looking for 6pack in men.
I tell you! That was exactly what came to my mind when I saw the caption of this thread.

Ladies are free to jest a guy about his ugly features but we must not tell a lady about her own flaws. Double standard

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nonsense
Tell them to hit the gym and stop encouraging their amoeba shape or rather amoeboid characteristics

..common exercise some of our women nor sabi do to reduce the pot belle and look sweet.....to even wear waist trimmers na problem......
Just born pikin and begin eat eba na im them sabi

Dragg my weed and sip my origin bitters with anger while I walk out of this thread
guy na Az be that?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Prosmobi: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
PediakAuthor:
This is too open... OP out to have added... graphic photo... for the sake of those doing January fasting...
for my sake
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Omezif(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Some people are the problem of themselves, not every protruding stomach are natural.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by AfroKnight: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Palema007 grin how far?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Blackdisciple(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
FBIBOT:
Ọmọ see hips
The bobie
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Yxxx: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nonsense
Tell them to hit the gym and stop encouraging their amoeba shape or rather amoeboid characteristics

..common exercise some of our women nor sabi do to reduce the pot belle and look sweet.....to even wear waist trimmers na problem......

Dragg my weed and sip my origin bitters with anger while I walk out of this thread

You should try swagga bitters.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by EmekaBlue(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nonsense

i just took my last origin today...i drink this like 4 daily...ie 500 in abuja..2k

I decided to give it a break today until further notice. AMEN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Jakumo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nonsense

You is da MAN Slawormir. I say you is DA MAN. This bud is for you sir.

Women who are lazy fat phucks, and who REFUSE to exercise for the sake of their own health, long life and physical beauty, should be JAILED for posting pictures of their gigantic buttocks online, in the name of "empowerment". Nobody wants to see BAD HEALTH and OBESITY. It is just ugly.

There is nothing more disgusting and offensive to the eye, than a lazy fat slob of a woman carrying about nasty blubber, yet dressed to display all that saggy lard, as though being OBESE, smelly and gluttonous, like a phucking overfed hippopotamus, are all badges of honor. That chit is just plain nasty, so help me God.

If you are fat, PLEASE cover that chit up and enroll in a health club before you die of chronic diabetes, hypertension, heart attack or even suffocation from the stench of your own nasty bulk.

On the other hand, no sight on this earth is more breathtaking than a naturally busty woman with a toned midriff and tight, grab-sized asz, dressed in a tiny sexy bikini to show off God's greatest work of art.

To you fatsos who are PROUD to be that way, and have NO intention of ever engaging in any exercise to enhance your lifespan, more power to you. There are still quite a few fans of blubber who will breed with you, but PLEASE, don't take any clothes off, so as not to frighten the livestock and little children.

Please, Oga, Slawormir, continue the good work, educating women that fat is just plain depressing to look at, in addition to being extremely damaging to the health of the fat person. I downloaded a couple of random pictures showing classy, fit and beautiful women, for your learned consideration.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by EmekaBlue(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
So we should deceive them na

No wonder they say women love lies
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Frustrated jobless blokes trying to shame a woman.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Oshokalo: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
big belle girls go soon form association na
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by ijayebonyi(f): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
That’s for people who cares to listen to rubbish criticism. If your belly naturally is not flat, will you hang yourself?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Tonnyray: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Splitmind:
Then she should stop taking those "perfectly angled photos" and use her pot belly to model.... Oh wait, she won't do it because people don't find that attractive.
Don't mind the hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by brandsoncharlie: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Queenlovely:
it happened to me too, when I wake up, my stomach will be as flat as flat

but once I eat, even chew apple, my belle don big like who get belly.

you need to come to Rivers State to see port bellied women, and children, and chicks.

if you are slim in rivers state without port belly then you are not from rivers state

that is the DNA test we have in rivers state, bonny girls are worst, maybe because they over eat, or are lazy.
It must not be everyone.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by arsenal444(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fine Girls nor dey fat
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by ChoCho54(f): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
FBIBOT:
Ọmọ see hips
Still edited
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Tonnyray: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jman06:
Ladies are free to jest a guy about his ugly features but we must not tell a lady about her own flaws. Double standard
Never heard a lady make jest of a man's money or opulent ambience.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by owobokiri(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Madam,
You are talking to yourself, ahbegi!
Flat tommy or nothing else!
I don't want to climb a hill

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by owobokiri(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jakumo:

You is da MAN Slawormir. I say you is DA MAN. This bud is for you sir.

Women who are lazy fat phucks, and who REFUSE to exercise for the sake of their own health, long life and physical beauty, should be JAILED for posting pictures of their gigantic buttocks online, in the name of "empowerment". Nobody wants to see BAD HEALTH and OBESITY. It is just ugly.

There is nothing more disgusting and offensive to the eye, than a lazy fat slob of a woman carrying about nasty blubber, yet dressed to display all that saggy lard, as though being OBESE, smelly and gluttonous, like a phucking overfed hippopotamus, are all badges of honor. That chit is just plain nasty, so help me God.

If you are fat, PLEASE cover that chit up and enroll in a health club before you die of chronic diabetes, hypertension, heart attack or even suffocation from the stench of your own nasty bulk.

On the other hand, no sight on this earth is more breathtaking than a naturally busty woman with a toned midriff and tight, grab-sized asz, dressed in a tiny sexy bikini to show off God's greatest work of art.

To you fatsos who are PROUD to be that way, and have NO intention of ever engaging in any exercise to enhance your lifespan, more power to you. There are still quite a few fans of blubber who will breed with you, but PLEASE, don't take any clothes off, so as not to frighten the livestock and little children.

Please, Oga, Slawormir, continue the good work, educating women that fat is just plain depressing to look at, in addition to being extremely damaging to the health of the fat person. I downloaded a couple of random pictures showing classy, fit and beautiful women, for your learned consideration.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by ovcwality(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
You will be surprise 90% of people that will talk shit on this threads, are probably begging someone that Juliet Ibrahim is 10x better than her, lol
No be Nigerian men again, am even ashame of them
Not been a simp don't translate to insulting others, just keep doing your thing
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by korban3134(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Marvieduke:
Truly not all men are the same, some men like their ladies slim while some like their ladies big, every man with his choice.

You are right.

Men like big(full & curvy or well shaped) women...not "Pot-bellied" / morbidly obese women...

Men also like slim(trim, fit & shapely) women...not "super skinny" / emaciated, sickly thin women...

All the things we like are pleasant to the eyes & senses. They're also "presentable"... grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by kukoyi17226: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
big belle girls go soon form association na
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Shormiey(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nonsense

Baba has spoken.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
No man can bodyshame me because everyone has one imperfection or the other. Even the men at a stage begin to develop pot belly. So, why expect a perfectly shaped woman?

Im wonderfully and beautifully made by God. So I care less what people think about me.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by crispus09(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nonsense

I dey gbadun your style o I swear

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful by Sleekfingers: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
envoymedia:
"Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful When They Don’t Look Like Your Favorite Celebrities" - Juliet Ibrahim Tells Her Fan

Actress Juliet Ibrahim has asked people to stop making women feel less beautiful when they do not look like their favorites who edit their photos or get perfect angled photos, IgbereTV reports.

The mum of one stated this while responding to a fan on Twitter who praised her for not having a protruding stomach.

The fan shared a photo of Juliet Ibrahim in a swimming pool with the caption:

https://twitter.com/LZhimple/status/1350451828069167108?s=19

Juliet spotted his comment and immediately corrected the impression that she doesn't have a protruding stomach.

Juliet responded;

https://twitter.com/julietibrahim/status/1350544681634029568?s=19

The fan appreciated her for the enlightenment and thanked her for it. The fan wrote;

https://twitter.com/LZhimple/status/1350547415766593539?s=19

how dem no go get pot belly......na dem go eat a full isi ewu with 2 bottles malt, na dem go dey chop fried chicken and turkey as if it is going into extinction.....na dem go dey chop pizza like gala, dey order for big bowl of ice cream,

i remember when i went to TBS trade fair . I saw a young lady doing justice to a mountain of Eba with egusi soup....fear catch me....

Abegi, women with pot belly is a NO for me....dem dey look like frog to me.....pot belly with massive protruding buttocks....that one na disease oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.