Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Today's Devotional- Tuesday 19th January 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotional- Tuesday 19th January 2021 (96 Views)

Today's Devotional - Tuesday 20st July 2021 / Today's Devotional - Tuesday 13th July 2021 / Today's Devotional- Tuesday 11th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional- Tuesday 19th January 2021 by Thedevotinals: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: THE WORD OF FAITH IN YOUR MOUTH
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 10:8
'
'But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach.'

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: A CONFUSED MIND
BIBLE TEXT: James 1:5-8 (AMPC)

'If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him. Only it must be in faith that he asks with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting).

For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind. For truly, let not such a person imagine that he will receive anything [he asks for] from the Lord, [for being as he is] a man of two minds (hesitating, dubious, irresolute), [he is] unstable and unreliable and uncertain about everything [he thinks, feels, decides].'

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: KISS IT GOODBYE
BIBLE TEXT: Ruth 1:9, NIV

'Then she kissed them goodbye and they wept aloud…'

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: JESUS UNDERSTANDS YOUR STRUGGLES
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 4:15

'For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.'

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: MCY: FAMILY TIES
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 14:26

“If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: LEARN FROM ADVERSITY
BIBLE TEXT: Jeremiah 30:15

“Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: THE HOLY SPIRIT: YOUR INDISPENSABLE ALLY
BIBLE TEXT: John 14:26

'But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: FROM MESSES TO MIRACLES
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 18:7, The Amplified Bible

'A fool’s mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul'

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE JOY OF KNOWING
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 146:5

'Happy is he . . . whose hope is in the Lord his God.'

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: UNBREAKABLE FAITH
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 26:3

'You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.'

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: JESUS PREPARED HIMSELF
BIBLE TEXT: LUKE 2:46

‘And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: THE TEAR-WIPING TECHNOLOGIST!
BIBLE TEXT: JOHN 8 : 1-11

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: CONSECRATE YOURSELF
BIBLE TEXT: Joshua 3:1-8(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: INFORMATION – THE PATHWAY OF TRANSFORMATION
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 12:2

'And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. '

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: REPOSITION YOURSELF FOR GOD’S PLAN
BIBLE TEXT: Genesis 12:1 KJV

'Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country and from thy kindred, and from thy Father’s house, unto a land that I will show thee'

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: HOW TO BE MERCIFUL TO EVERYONE
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Peter 2:17 (The Message)

Treat everyone you meet with dignity.'

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: WHO ARE YOUR ASSOCIATES?
BIBLE TEXT: Judges 16:15,17 NLT

'Then Delilah pouted, “How can you tell me, ‘I love you,’ when you don’t share your secrets with me? You’ve made fun of me three times now, and you still haven’t told me what makes you so strong!” … Finally, Samson shared his secret with her.'

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: FEEDING AND DECISION MAKING
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 7:15

'He will eat curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right.'

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TEENS RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021.

TOPIC: AS RICH AS GOD IS
BIBLE TEXT: Genesis 15:1

“After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.”

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Knowledge (video) / Movie Review: The Encounter- A Story On Pain, Doubt, And Faith / The Underestimated Formula For Receiving From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.