Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed And Suicidal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed And Suicidal (592 Views)

Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. / 16-year-old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide, After Suicidal Posts On Twitter / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed And Suicidal by godsplan123: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2021
as a family it hurt to see your family hungry your children sick, your wife very sorrowful all because you lost you don't have any meaningful job and no savings. I don't know where to start from but I will be saved if any hand can help me cross this moment of shame hunger and expired rents. let's help each other I have been struggling with little more of this I don't know if we will survive it.
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed And Suicidal by BusinessCity: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2021
godsplan123:
as a family it hurt to see your family hungry your children sick, your wife very sorrowful all because you lost you don't have any meaningful job and no savings. I don't know where to start from but I will be saved if any hand can help me cross this moment of shame hunger and expired rents. let's help each other I have been struggling with little more of this I don't know if we will survive it.

If you can write. If you are willing to learn this skill check my threads if the project interests you, if it does, send me a message on WhatsApp.

Keep your head up!
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed And Suicidal by godsplan123: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2021
BusinessCity:

If you can write. If you are willing to learn this skill check my threads if the project interests you, if it does, send me a message on WhatsApp.

Keep your head up!
thank you
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed And Suicidal by dobnina(f): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
THE OP IS A SCAMMER. HE HAS BEEN BURSTED IN THE FAMILY SECTION.
DONT SEND ANY MONEY TO HIM.
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed And Suicidal by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
dobnina:

Swears the guy just dey spam everywhere, instead make e dey bomb whitey e wan dey bomb black man like him! I’m sure the guy dey make at least 20k per day..
Re: Family Issues Is Getting Me Depressed And Suicidal by Charmingrascal(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2021
dobnina:

The guy is on Twitter.
This is how he begs on Twitter always saying his Children are sick and blablabla.

Funds were raised for him on Twitter to care of his sick child then because he posted his picture and truly the boy looked sick but he shouldn't be begging all the time.

He sees begging as a profession now.

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road To Fight. / Watch Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Students, As Bandits Demand N500m (watch Videos) / Prophet TB Joshua Dead At 57

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.