Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma (2903 Views)

Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out / My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. / I'm In A Dilemma Over Two Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2011
I'v got a guy dat we'v neva seen,but dating.how?got ma pix tru ma cousin via fb.he's bin gud n caring,infact he got me bk on ma feet,as per,he neva fails 2 pay ma bills,went as far as getn me a vry gud job.we'v bin talkn on fone 4 d past 6mnths,n, on d oda part,got dis vry kul guy dats bin askn me out,am mst confusd cus i'm alrdy in luv wit ma cousin's frnd(dat v neva met)wat do u thnk?shd i wait 4 d oda or ?pls i nid ur best advice.ciao [/color][color=#550000][flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by pj1(f): 10:01am On Apr 02, 2011
wow!!!u've bin dating an unknown guy for 6mthsand u av nt tried to meet him I tink the first tin u shld do is to hook up wiv dis guy but stil keep ur contact wiv d oda cool guy u know. If u see him n tink he is ur kind of person, watch his behaviour for sometime n make ur decisions. But u definitely has to spend time wit him cuz fone talk is a lot diff from seeing
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by tashanja(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2011
Kai,see long throat of the feminine kind. shocked grin

You want to eat your cake and still have it, abi?

Oya, go ahead at your own risk, but what goes around comes around - soon you'll also be played cool

On a serious note, the choice is yours; just look before you leap. Goodluck. wink
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by degubi(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2011
I cannot understand how you could be in love with someone you have not met in person and yet you started accepting gifts from him, what if he is everything you need to avoid? Well i would advise you to organise a meeting with this phone guy and see him in person because a lot of body language could be read properly when you are face to face with someone than when you are talking on the phone. That is your first duty before anything else, the cool guy is just filling a need because of the absence of the other person and to go into the second relationship will be a slight to the other guy considering he has done so much for you.

Make effort to meet the first guy and determine for sure if it is a relationship you are willing to pursue, if it is not then end the relationship and be free to follow the other guy. Do not string two guys along it is utterly selfish and potrays you as an irresponsible lady.
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by obowunmi(m): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2011
You only like the cousins friend because he's paying your bills. Don't you have parents that can support you ?
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Ranoscky(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2011
degubi:

I cannot understand how you could be in love with someone you have not met in person and yet you started accepting gifts from him, what if he is everything you need to avoid? Well i would advise you to organise a meeting with this phone guy and see him in person because a lot of body language could be read properly when you are face to face with someone than when you are talking on the phone. That is your first duty before anything else, the cool guy is just filling a need because of the absence of the other person and to go into the second relationship will be a slight to the other guy considering he has done so much for you.

Make effort to meet the first guy and determine for sure if it is a relationship you are willing to pursue, if it is not then end the relationship and be free to follow the other guy. Do not string two guys along it is utterly selfish and potrays you as an irresponsible lady.
+5

pj1:

wow!!!u've bin dating an unknown guy for 6mths
I have dated some1 I have not seen for 2years. But later, we finally met eachother and had a good time.

NO BIG DEAL !!!

obowunmi:

You only like the cousins friend because he's paying your bills. Don't you have parents that can support you ?
grin grin. . .Easy guy!
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Landofmystery: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2011
Enigmatikchikala, I'm not gonna trash u like most pple hv don ( though its perfectly ok 4 dem 2 speak their minds), I'll just analyze this thing wt u. I must warn u dt I won't gv u advise but @ d end of my post, u wld've understood why u are in dis tight spot nd what u shld do.
1. I'm helping u cos of ur choice of username, My english name is enigma
2. U can lie 2 d world but dnt lie 2 urself on this one, D reason u 'love' ur phone bf is cos he's bin sorting u financially, I'm not denying dt he myt've bin nice, caring, understanding nd all, I infact think he's a wonderful guy bt u are deceiving dis guy (unconsiously) nd sooner or later, u'l get 2 spend time wt dis guy nd understand each other better nd den, ur 'love' will be put 2 test. If he stops settling u lyk b4 cos he's having financial problems, u'l only stick around out of gratitude 4 his past deeds but gratitude -mind u- is a burden when it MUST be repayed so u'l hv 2 ditch him @ sum point.
3. I don't knw abt d oda guy asking u out cos u ddnt say much abt him but what about him has made u not convinced abt ur fone bf? I think u are more than confused here, u are being selfish ( its not a crime though).
4. 6 months is not 2 short 2 fall in love but u hv not bin asking sum questions 4rm day one. Ur kind of pple r d type dt enjoy d honey wtout caring abt its source, A mighty flaw.
5. @ dis junction, dnt expect anybody, and I say anybody 2 advise u on what 2 do cos uv already made up ur mind. My question is "what hv u plan'd 2 do?" Tell me so we cn sit over it @ lenght. See my signature below if u think I hv spoken well nd wll be of help.
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2011
stick the first guy, MEET HIM!!!!! he has helped you out and you claim to like him.
so when you meet if you still feel the same way, go for it.
don't do him dirty sis. After the meeting if he is a keeper kindly explain to
the second guy that you appreciate his interest but you are taken.
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by 25omega(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2011
ohhh you agreed to date a guy you have never seen when you were down on your luck and he had money and even went as far as getting you a job.

now that you are back on your feet you want to bail! men, that gratitude for ya. Granted you owe him nothing because he helped you but damn what ever happened to making a sacrifce for a situation that has made your life better so far from what was happening before.
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by jkay1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2011
'OP, Umu nwanyi sef! Na wah o. Now ur life, to great extent, is better cos of this payin guy and now u want "cool"? Where was "cool" when u were lukin for favor?
obowunmi:

Guy u dey vex o! grin grin grin U're not very far from good reasoning sha.
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Ranoscky(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2011
j.kay:

Guy u dey vex o! grin grin grin U're not very far from good reasoning sha.
D guy no dey happi at all O. . .im just talkam as e be am for mind, and na true!

OP, I think MzD made a good point!
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by iice(f): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2011
Uggh women
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by francisj(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2011
I am tire of hearing girlies chating" i love u"
My experiences show that they dont actual say "love u" until the bill is paid or when u chop the yonder extra ordinaryly.
ARE U SURE ,U ARE IN LOVE WITH THE UNKNOWNGU or are in LOVEwith his cash ?
the answer is in your posting tongue tongue
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Odunnu: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2011
@OP: Where is this your cousin's friend at?
Whats really stopping you guys from meeting?
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2011
@odunnu he's resides in abj,while am in ph.we'v nt had any meeting cus he once said i shd cum dwn,buh i refusd,so he prmsd cuming soonest
Odunnu:

@OP: Where is this your cousin's friend at?
Whats really stopping you guys from meeting?
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Odunnu: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2011
For 6mths you'v been dating a guy who's just a stone throw away from you yet you havent met?
Until you guys eventually meet, I honestly dont have any advice
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by IykeD(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2011
@OP: You forgot to tell us that he also got u a cool Blackberry.
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by HighChief4(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2011
You love the 1st guy my a.s.s when you don't even know if he is a cripple, and the rest gals here are telling you to keep the other guy by the side, this is how you gals break guys hearts. Why are you leading the 2nd guy on when you are still dating the "phone" boyfriend, I pity the two guys sha
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by chic2pimp(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2011
iice:

Uggh women
Ugggggghhhh Women Indeed!!!
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Ranoscky(m): 3:06am On Apr 03, 2011
High_Chief:

You love the 1st guy my a.s.s when you don't even know if he is a cripple, and the rest gals here are telling you to keep the other guy by the side, this is how you gals break guys hearts. Why are you leading the 2nd guy on when you are still dating the "phone" boyfriend, I pity the two guys sha
Am tellin you!
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Thirst4Lif: 5:24am On Apr 03, 2011
You're not in love with your cousin's friend. I laugh when people online talk about being in love with a person they've

never even met, never held hands with, never kissed, probably wouldn't know if they met them on the street!

You are just enjoying the things he has provided. BIG DIFFERENCE! You're probably not accustomed to

a man providing for you and you are mistaking it for love. Love takes time. However, if he is willing to start a

real relationship, cool, go for it! Hopefully he won't disappoint. Hopefully YOU won't disappoint.
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by obowunmi(m): 5:35am On Apr 03, 2011
@ Thirst, well said.
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by roymary: 5:36am On Apr 03, 2011
@OP

Date the two of them. Its not like you are the faithful type in the first place.
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by deniyor: 6:04am On Apr 03, 2011
You are dating sm1 and you r thinking of jumping ship? While I do not think any good of u, its the MuGu bf of urs that I blame.
Anyways break up with the guy first b4 u even start anything with anybody. That's the least damage u can do.
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by francisj(m): 6:12am On Apr 03, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

You're not in love with your cousin's friend. I laugh when people online talk about being in love with a person they've

never even met, never held hands with, never kissed, probably wouldn't know if they met them on the street!

You are just enjoying the things he has provided. BIG DIFFERENCE! You're probably not accustomed to

a man providing for you and you are mistaking it for love. Love takes time. However, if he is willing to start a

real relationship, cool, go for it! Hopefully he won't disappoint. Hopefully YOU won't disappoint.

I agree with ya

Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2011
francisj:

i sincerely aprc8 ur effort 4 atleast drping ur opinion.buh,dnt u tink luv is far bynd kissing n holdng hnds?
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2011
deniyor:

You are dating sm1 and you r thinking of jumping poo? While I do not think any good of u, its the MuGu bf of urs that I blame.
Anyways break up with the guy first b4 u even start anything with anybody. That's the least damage u can do.
i'vn't said am jumping,neither is HE a mugu.all i did was ask if i shud quit d 'seen' 4 d 'unseen'
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by 677ano(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2011
women and greed angry
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2011
I'm in a dilemma too. How do I pronounce your name?  undecided grin

Just kidding!

as I said before. . .

MzDarkSkin:

stick the first guy, MEET HIM!!!!! he has helped you out and you claim to like him.
so when you meet if you still feel the same way, go for it.
don't do him dirty sis. After the meeting if he is a keeper kindly explain to
the second guy that you appreciate his interest but you are taken.

Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Ranoscky(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2011
Enigmatikchikala:

i'vn't said am jumping,neither is HE a mugu.all i did was ask if i shud quit d 'seen' 4 d 'unseen'
If you put it that way ('seen' 4 d 'unseen') then, that means you'r not a responsible gal.

Then, why collect money from the 'unseen' when you know you will later come up with who to choose at last?
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2011
Ranoscky:

Am tellin you!
crippled?dats far from my tots.no qualms sha ,so lng he's nt impotent.n 4 ur info,its nt all abt d gift,buh i stil cnt imagine sm naija guy doin stufslyk'witout seeing me.so,wen i say luv,i knw wat m sayn.tnx
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2011
677ano:

women and greed angry
pls xplain beta,wats greed in dis case?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Priceless Wedding Invitation - (OK - NL - I Fixed IT!!!) / Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter / Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.