Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group (56011 Views)

Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult / Governor Willie Obiano And Wife Honoured By The Ewi Of Ado-ekiti. / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Charlie2020(f): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Who in his or her right senses gives Bello an award
he bought the award
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by TrueChristians: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Yahaya Bello only achievement
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by ijayebonyi(f): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
All news. No he divorced her, when is he replacing her with the queen he is eyeing?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by toprealman: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
And this goon is just 45 years.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by naijadrivablog: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
AlexReports:
Nice

What is nice about divorce

Award man tongue
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Praxis758: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Which of them is the third wife?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Since we don’t know what the wife did to warrant such disconnection, I think it must be something as heavy as cheating or colluding with enemies or giving out her husband info. Betrayer of trust.
We should stop all acting like a saint. Let all your wives love each other. And be neutral in judgment in fairness also
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Oizee(f): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
nawao, wetin Hafiza do now? I wish her mum was still alive
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by slimman007: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
AlexReports:
Nice

Nice meaning what....
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by slimman007: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Brendaniel:
Alexreports and all these his paid awards, people that should be in jail are busy been celebrated as achievers...

Alex the brown envelope journalist.... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by ekaette1621: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Yeye Belle is one of the bad,worse,worst,worster and worstest governor in Nigeria.

I pity the people of Kogi state.

Tukiakwa

i mourn in Yellowba.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by obontami: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Has anyone ever take this dumb clown serious? Motherfucker acts dumber than he looks.

Who kogi state offend to have this kind slowpoke as a governor?

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Splendorgirl633(f): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
So this is how he wants to become President mtchew. Never finish small matter na big one him wan put head
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by PrinceMajestic: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
governor enjoying milf. he loves milfs too. so we got a thing in common, you have my respect now but I hope you replace her with another milf
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Gentlealibu: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

If Gov Yahaya Bello dump N10,000,000 in your akant now, its a different comment we will be reading from you now.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Gentlealibu: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

If Gov Yahaya Bello dump N10,000,000 in your akant now, its a different comment we will be reading from you by now.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by awalkwithivy: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
but why?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Chainex(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=Harrykn post=98223345]So??[/quote= lolss]
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by bluefilm: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
FREEMADNESS:
[s]the two wives don plan coup against d first.yahaya Bello still remains d most foolish governor in the history of Nigerian democracy.maybe he was honoured for his stupidity. [/s] grin

Your opinion, though.

As for me, governor Yahaya Bello is the most fearless and truthful governor in Nigeria, as of now.

For refusing to key into the evil SCAMdemic covid vaccine of a business, he gained one more fan which is me.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Fahdiga(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Gentlealibu:

If Gov Yahaya Bello dump N10,000,000 in your akant now, its a different comment we will be reading from you now.
Lol
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
Utter rubbish.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by lereinter(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
This one will be worst than buhari
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by iamJ(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Did somebody touch her grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by tnerro1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wahala, since when is most sensitive criteria to give person an award? Someone will soon come with the most calculative governor award
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Dollanaira: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:

You mean your ancestors where foolish to have many wives & children, the resultant effects made them give birth to you. Your type will blame God for creating Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve.

Bros, the world is modernized. My grand mothers were never on any social media. They never wanted cars. They never wanted to be taken on any vacation. They never wanted to go to eatery joints
If want to die young, go polygamous way with modern women. I can only type RIP. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Ayilara1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:

You mean your ancestors where foolish to have many wives & children, the resultant effects made them give birth to you. Your type will blame God for creating Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve.

You wouldn't believe I was going to type the above. Like divorce and maltreatment doesn't happen in monogamous marriages.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Ayilara1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Bros, the world is modernized. My grand mothers were never on any social media. They never wanted cars. They never wanted to be taken on any vacation. They never wanted to go to eatery joints
If want to die young, go polygamous way with modern women. I can only type RIP. Thank you

How is the topic related to polygamy per se? Someone divorced one of his wife you're saying polygamy ...........

The problem with all you've typed is still the same in a monogamous marriage and the solution is about looking for a wife with contentment.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by LikeAking: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
I will take over his third wife.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fuuuu. Goatee of all season
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group by sonofElElyon: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
are you suggesting that women are not in their right senses

Sabadon:
women
grin
are you suggesting that women are not in their right senses

Sabadon:
women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch / Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide / Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.