Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,981 members, 7,803,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs (12462 Views)

Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Miracle2020: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
inoki247:
I agree Yusuf the president son also dey among...

He was on drug when he fell down from his Power Bike....
can you prove your claim?
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Nchenches: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

https://dailytrust.com/15-million-nigerians-use-hard-drugs-fg

15 million? How did you get the figures?
You just want to remind people that you exist.

Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by frog12: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
i suppose Marwa will do well. but this is a big LIE!!!!

Abdulazeez99:

https://dailytrust.com/15-million-nigerians-use-hard-drugs-fg
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Miracle2020: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nomorelove:
Every politician is a thief, murderer and a drug addict. Even the zombies in aso rock use hard drugs else Nigeria would be better by now.

They must be referring to them A-bo-ki-s cause that's their hubby. They can't stay without getting high
Yes aboki arrested in the US, Cambodia, India, Philippines, Kenya etc with cocaine abi?
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Papertrail11(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Put Hausa Fulani in any govt parastatall expect everything to crumble.
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by inoki247: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Miracle2020:
can you prove your claim?

Them too should prove there claim... Like say all diz politicians no b junkie...m
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I hate northern Nigerians so much. They're either terrorists killing for their fake gay paedophile rapist Muhammad or they're terrorist apologists who want people to be beheaded for blasphemy. Christianity is evil but Islam is the worse form of crime ravaging the present world. May it not be well with all Muslim terrorists worldwide. All terrorists in Nigeria are hausa fulani desert originated bastards sharing country with me. Its shameful. Fake fight
Try and calm yourself down...
You will surely die in sifia pain if you continue hating some people just like that, based on what you just heard from some people,
School go soon resume, so that you can go and face your book if you wish...
before you abuse me,I'm not from the northern Nigeria
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by olamiji98448: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Join this Exclusive Whatsapp business class now to improve your incomes this new year
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Miracle2020: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
inoki247:

Them too should prove there claim... Like say all diz politicians no b junkie...m
I hope if the DSS come to you, you will be able to shade more lights. Accusing someone of doing drugs is a serious allegations.
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by inoki247: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Miracle2020:
I hope if the DSS come to you, you will be able to shade more lights. Accusing someone of doing drugs is a serious allegations.

who be this one sef why DSS no arrest the Lagos state House of rep member wey accuse all the youth of doing drugs please just leave my mention and stop stressing me if you don't like what I say move oga....
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Nomorelove: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Miracle2020:
Yes aboki arrested in the US, Cambodia, India, Philippines, Kenya etc with cocaine abi?
There is a difference between cocaine and az or codeine
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Miracle2020: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
inoki247:

who be this one sef why DSS no arrest the Lagos state House of rep member wey accuse all the youth of doing drugs please just leave my mention and stop stressing me if you don't like what I say move oga....
ok oooh.we are almost there.
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Lawalemi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Marwa don start to misyarn too
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Orpe7(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
14 mil are from the North
Na dem be major share holders
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Vinesee: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
DO WE NOT HAVE QUALIFY SOUTHERNERS TO BE APPOINTED NDLEA CHAIRMAN?

Honestly, Nigeria and ther northern hegemonist are biting more than they could chew presently. The endemic and unsubstantiated imbalance in the appointments left nothing to be desired. All the security and para security apparatus in Nigeria are occupied by northern Moslems, There's no gainsating the fact that Nigeria is currently a Northern State. It hurts, it pains whenever as a southerner u see stuffs like this going on. That's y I totally believe in what Bishop Kukah said on his last Christmas message that triggered a lot of hulabula. No southern president could do something like this. I must warm that Nigeria is sitting on the keg of gun powder should this imbalances not ameliorated. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by arsenal444(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
You mean the northerners?
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by IGBOpigs(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
Donspicey:

Mr man WIZLID is the northern version of our southern WIZKID.......

Na only you know hw many trams u don pop today.......
BUBU I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Coinbased: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Really
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Dreyton36: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ordinary 15 million

What an insult embarassed

Come Surulere make cold catch you
Come Elegushi beach for weekends make cold catch you
Come Isale Eko make u fear shege
Come ikorodu , igbogbo , ota ona
Come imota ogun state and shagam
Come kwara illorin
Come ogara for Delta and ughelli
Come auchi for Edo state

Boy dey chop pills like akara
Men dey sell their house take chop pills grin

Una never knew nothing wey they sup for the street

Lights up my kpoli in premium peace , I don't take drugs
Arizona is life , highest na loud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by hush15: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
inoki247:

Well postulated
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Vikkygeee: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
See this fool,at least 80m Nigerian youths are on drugs, cos everyone I know above 18 is a user
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by PrinceMajestic: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Birchi33:

Try and calm yourself down...
You will surely die in sifia pain if you continue hating some people just like that, based on what you just heard from some people,
School go soon resume, so that you can go and face your book if you wish...
before you abuse me,I'm not from the northern Nigeria
lol. me go to school because school resume, your quote is funny enough not to abuse you because you're obviously a foolish terrorists apologists who thinks I'm still a uni or secondary school boy. I don't blame you but you can send your c.v. there is vacancy in my fisheries department seriously but you must stop being a terrorist apologist
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Kellie069(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
We plenty o!
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by rickyboss333: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
taaaa...more than that
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by chaloskyx: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
MEANS YOU ARE NOT AND HAVE NOT BEEN DOING YOUR JOB TO STOP THE ILLICIT USE AND SALE OF DRUGS OVER THE COUNTER
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
15m abi 100m +.....I beg ooooooo
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by iretinyeee(f): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
inoki247:

. Bad boy
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by ayenale1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ha ha Oga buba jus now wey dey appoint u, u don collect 15million people, how now??how u take collect the figures...do these people think we don't know anything ni...
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I hate northern Nigerians so much. They're either terrorists killing for their fake gay paedophile rapist Muhammad or they're terrorist apologists who want people to be beheaded for blasphemy. Christianity is evil but Islam is the worse form of crime ravaging the present world. May it not be well with all Muslim terrorists worldwide. All terrorists in Nigeria are hausa fulani desert originated bastards sharing country with me. Its shameful. Fake fight

Kill youself.
Re: Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs by PrinceMajestic: 12:05am On Jan 20, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Kill youself.
no. I will kill you bastard terrorist instead. You're obviously one of the bastard terrorists, mind you Nigeria is not your country. Go ask your parents were you bastard desert terrorists originated from, loser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den / Court Orders Navy To Pay N75M To Man In Cross River Over Illegal Torture / It's A Traffic Violation To Break Into Siren Blaring Security Convoy– Police ACP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.