Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics (40780 Views)

How To Raise #500,000 In Bet9ja Every Each Month / AIICO Announces Commencement Of Rights Issue - Nairametrics / How Do I Raise Money With My Android Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by Olatlaccon(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
revived:

I don't mean binary as options
I meant binary/Deriv as a broker.

HF , FXTM
I recommend them cool
aiit sir...I used HF bfr I blew my account twice...but I'm thinking of getting back in the game....and I'd love to learn more about from you
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by utepu: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Informative. Thanks for this. quote author=Bbcbiz post=98221876]5. Digitalize your business
With the devastation wreaked by the COVID-19 Pandemic, every business owner now appreciates the importance of going digital. It is no longer a secret that digitally compliant companies were able to navigate the worst of the crisis better than their brick-and-mortar-oriented counterparts.

Digital technologies have made running a business easier and more profitable than ever before. It has taken many businesses to the doorsteps of their customers. But companies that are yet to adapt risk getting steamrolled and completely run out of business.

Digitalizing your company can be as simple as creating a website or social media pages for it, to make it easier for your target audience to reach you. From a financial perspective, it can be as simple as installing a payment gateway on your website that customers can use to purchase your products and services.

6. Understand the type of funding your company needs
Finally, not all funding are the same. Some come in the form of loans, while others come in the form of equity capital and grants. It is important to identify the type of funding that your company needs before approaching any bank, angel investor, venture capitalist, private equity firm or donor agency.

A loan is a type of financing that is typically given by banks. You must repay a loan, often at periodic intervals, along with the interest. Loans are more suitable for businesses that are already generating significant revenue.

An equity capital is typically given by angel investors, venture capital firms and private equity firms. It is given to a business in exchange for a certain percentage of ownership and control in that business, called equity.

The investor hopes to recover the equity capital alongside a profit by selling this share of ownership and control to other investors in the future at a higher price. Equity capital is more suitable for startups with innovative business ideas and aggressive growth plans.

A grant is a type of financing that is given to a business that usually does not need to be repaid or exchanged for a share of ownership and control. It is given by donors to businesses that are making a positive social impact or solving a social problem or making a great breakthrough in their industries.

Understanding these types of funding and identifying the one that best suits your company will increase your chances of succeeding in your quest to raise business capital.

Twitter: @sincerelycgn

https://nairametrics.com/2021/01/19/6-simple-steps-you-must-take-to-attract-funding-as-an-sme-in-2021/[/quote]
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by chinchonglee(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
bush112:
because I don't have sense
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by Dagenius53: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
I'm doing all these already and truly my business has been moving fine. Thanks to the writer.
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by Drbolie(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Thanks for the info.
I registered my business name with CAC since last month after uploading all the documents...I have been trying to access my profile in their site but can't access it...I really need help..
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by Skyehigher1: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Good informative and educative, if you want to succeed in your business try to use it as your keys
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by Cheeryfeet: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=98229823]Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice. Brother. I reason u for morning u no respond. Help a brother. Na only u I ask.
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by billyb: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Digitalize your business with a website
Contact Novacom Webs Nigeria
@ +2348144436303

Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by gungab(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nice
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by beholdd: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2021
Showers of money. Wonderful
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by BabaIbo: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

Hmmmmm my brother.
I don change am for them this year.

I no fit even try am, I don't even sell credit talk more of lending out my money.

Except to my family members.
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by SirNonni: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2021
A lot of business opportunities lies out there but mostly without credibility and sustainability. But here is one that has all it takes to guarantee success and financial freedom with physical stress but mental tenacity. DM on WhatsApp with this number (08038151557), and an opportunity to your financial freedom for life.. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A POOR AND A RICH MAN IS INFORMATION...
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by joshuaudom(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
good one
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by John360: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
You can as well increase you social media marketing skill
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by SavageResponse(m): 1:31am On Jan 21, 2021
MardiGrasii:
Iam trying to raise funds to start my own business too

Please who has an idea or cost analysis of how much it cost to start soft drink business??
I already have a shop where I am engaged in another thing but I want to add another business in other to argument my income.
It's something like a mini deport where plastic fanta, coke, bottle water, malt and others are sold... Fizzy or carbonated drinks,Energy drinks and drinks for health-conscious consumers

Thanks..

It's not a good idea to start a new business with a loan
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by Cucuu(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Beautiful write-up thanks
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by abimic(m): 12:55am On Jan 22, 2021
BigSarah:
If it’s In this Nigeria a lot of businesses are choking, cost of purchase increases weekly... tough time for retailers
So seriously, like it skyrockets, do you do any business?
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by incomeboostng: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nice contribution
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by incomeboostng: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
revived:

Information rules Investment in Cryptocurrency

The accurate information per time will tell you the coins to buy and the one not too

You are right.
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by retouchfoods(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mmmmm..m

Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics by jom28gy(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2021
Thanks for this information, and I need any of to enter into business, how do I go about it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 / MMM Tears Family Apart / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.