Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) (73888 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) / Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
felong:

So how do I send you the urgent 2k you requested for?
bro please I need the 2k if you don't mind. 0060574626 access bank 08131280558
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
grin

Last year,my ex girlfriend sent me a similar video clip on facebook on her birthday with a tag of "YOU SEE YOUR MATE".....After watching the video clip,I replied her-"I HOPE YOU ALSO SENT THE VIDEO CLIP TO MY CO-BOYFRIENDS".....

she asked me what was the meaning of that and I made sure she heard me clearer by repeating what I said earlier-"I say I hope you also send the same video to my assistant boyfriends?

she hissed and went offline...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by dapadawee: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
NwekeUG:
A Nigerian lady, Adigun Adekemi Christy has surprised her husband with a car and a house, IgbereTV reports.

The lady while participating in a Facebook challenge tagged #wedeysupriseourhusbandswithcarandhousecompetitionchallenge shared photos of the car and house with the caption:

https://www./157878258376995/permalink/877279729770174/?app=fbl

See photos of the car and house and reactions from Nigerians below.
wow
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
StacyO...

Where is my car and house na? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by davididenyi(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
And the okpolo husband collect am , chai dis life no
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:
This is supposed to be a good news worthy of commendations, but I have so many reasons to feel sorry for the husband in person.

Why? Because the lady that did this for him is a Nigerian lady.
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Vikkygeee: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
LMS1:
NICE,BUT AM SURE IF SHE CONSULTED HER HUBBY BEFORE TIME OGA FOR NOR GREE SETTLE FOR PEUGEOUT,
There is always one of you entitled lot lurking around in posts like this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Enugupikin: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Maobichek:

I see oh! this is what men do always, infact it is not an achievement when a man does this to his wife or woman. I'm not down playing her abilities but men don't celebrate wen they do things like this.
Well said, is celebrated and applauded because is rare for a woman to do this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
She is the epitome of womanhood.

More blessing fall on her in Jesus Name.

Amen.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by HisMajesty1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
The susprising thing is that, she did all this and didn't die... Ladies can you see?
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by deliveryboy: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Every woman that’s why they LOVE their children so much because they are future investment and their life insurance.

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by favour32(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
sapphiere:
You nor fit change wetin God don arrange.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kpekus Don pay
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by TheRedpillguy: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
If she is not willing to make u happy. Bounce .
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by zubimete(f): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
Many nairalanders will still find fault in this. They hate the women folks, that shows how they treat their mothers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
she for buy Peugeot 508 instead of 407

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
Get rich or die trying
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
Please, how true is this

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Don't Believe everything you see on social media especially about Nigerians.... Nothing is Real...I learned that Quickly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Theoutsider: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
sapphiere:

Good now start paying for dates and you build road and bridges.

I take care of the kids
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by segun18(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
God bless you for this kind of act.

Only a devilish husband will not appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by KanuSE: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:
This is supposed to be a good news worthy of commendations, but I have so many reasons to feel sorry for the husband in person.

Why? Because the lady that did this for him is a Nigerian lady.

If dem no do, una go talk - the wife don support her hubby una still dey masturbate.

Kílódé gan, sé won fi se yín ni...haba!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Gosh, very rare breed, senior man don set better compass for the niggi, no body punu angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
I hope the husband is cool with the public announcement sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Agugbadin: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
Good gesture worth emulating. Other Nigerian ladies should emulate this good behavior.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Agugbadin: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
okedoyinolabisi:
I hope the husband is cool with the public announcement sha

She announced it so that other ladies can emulate her good gesture.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Maobichek:

Do you think that SMAN don't spent on lady(s)? The truth is that every man has a woman who knows his mumu button OK, it may be his mum, sis, wife, girlfriend etc , even if no one is pressing his mumu button now, someone had pressed that button in the past. So chill OK,
SMAN na scam last last.

Well, I'm neither his mom, his wife, his girlfriend nor his etc, so I don't have his mumu button, neither am I interested in pressing it.

SMAN may be scam to some people but I'm sure there are those that carry the thing for head. In this life, one can never be too careful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Agugbadin: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Very rare 98% of Naija women will never do this, they are only there to collect from their husband. They bring all their extended family responsibility including the children that their mother had outside wedlock to their husband.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by Timex139(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
whose name dey d C of O
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by princejenks(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
so she had to post this on social media, to achieve what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) by kirn(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jenny1010:
cry And yet they go around forming nonsense association of stingy men. So ungrateful.

sorry. e pain you oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Konga Or Jumia: Which Is More Reliable? / Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.