Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) (70276 Views)

Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Women, make your own money o.

A woman that makes her own money is attractive to any man of any age.

Even the ones wey dey call her evening newspaper here no better pass man wey she wan marry.

5 Likes

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Ayomidexj8(f): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
themes009:

No oooo na musician

so musicians don't do jigolo?
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Chii59:
He's very handsome. Obviously younger.
Redpillers are silent.
Redpillers right now
[img]https://media1./images/3e35e47384653347a72b0626ed90cfe6/tenor.gif?itemid=9816214[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
She’s 8yrs older than the guy. Oboy!

Just 8 years??! That's quite good. I wonder what all the fuss is about... He has made a good choice for his life. Congrats to them.

Better an older woman who will make your life heaven on earth than a young dame worse than Satan himself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by tempex88(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:
When it comes to taking risks, give it to Nigerian men.

Is it cos of the 9years gap between them?
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by themes009(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ayomidexj8:

so musicians don't do jigolo?
I use to follow both of them, Ric no be gigolo
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Ojemedad: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Omo hustle o make your wife nor unveil you

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by richmanrichard: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Yippee congratulations .. call on us for your Event Guard.. Our Bouncers are top notch,experienced and well equipped..
how you go organise only short men as bouncers? you no sabi business walai! can' t u mix dem up with tall guys? if ppl like me hire these guys u posted here, e go be like say na me be their bouncer.

1 Like

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Oh my the husband to be is handsome cool

Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by blowjob: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
MUMMY BOY grin

CLOWNS angry
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by muyis1979: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Whao! What a fine boy!
I hope this guy is in safe hands with this choice sha
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by TheRedpillguy: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dude marrying a post wall woman. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Marvyx:
Her Haters right now.
Lol
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Romanoff:
Women, make your own money o.

A woman that makes her own money is attractive to any man of any age.

Even the ones wey dey call her evening newspaper here no better pass man wey she wan marry.

Gbam nor mind those bad belle people wey nor fine reach the man.

3 Likes

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Holybwoy: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
location??

Lekki
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Reelmii: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
NextD18:
When it comes to taking risks, give it to Nigerian men.
I dey tell u, the annoying thing is they dont take risk of inventing anything that will be useful to the world, they take stupid risk grin

1 Like

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by OgaRico(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
When I saw Ric in Lekki at an event last year,I was thinking he is gay especially with the very tight skinny trouser he wore couple with his walking steps and voice

3 Likes

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by PussyKing(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Is the guy selling arteries and veins

Look his hand angry
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by CSTRR: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Gbam nor mind those bad belle people wey nor fine reach the man.
Wetin,fine there.?
He is just fresh jare.
See him head sef like mango.
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by PussyKing(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Is the guy selling arteries and veins

Look his hand angry sad

1 Like

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by geezynoni: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Waje at 49. Is this marriage or assistance to do basic things such as wash pants, go to markets, wash toilets
There must be at least one unfortunate person.

1 Like

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Reelmii: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
After-one, evening Newspaper ...

Set awọn Pocohantas ati Ishilove.

After plenty dicks don mark register for her toto, one mumu finally decide to wife her. What a simp!
this table u are shaking, when e go fall eh

1 Like

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Reelmii: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
CheedyJ:

E gree 120k cash
grin, u are wicked
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by iamJ(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ric hassani fall my hand cry na money cause this nonsense

How na?

U smoke?
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
CSTRR:

Wetin,fine there.?
He is just fresh jare.
See him head sef like mango.
The guy is fine
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by iamJ(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mintum:
Fake news, Ric Hassani is a music artiste and they have a collabo coming up.
I for fear cry
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by ekaette1621: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Yippee congratulations .. call on us for your Event Guard.. Our Bouncers are top notch,experienced and well equipped..

they look like UNDERTAKERS.

Lolz
i'm currently laughing in hausa
Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
helinues:
Sorry to say Ricki is not the right guy..

Watching one of his interview with his response about his ex won't make him a good husband...

Imagine an artist saying thunder fire his ex girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by helinues: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
anastasius:
. Ric is gay. Wa je is bisexual. Is it an arranged marriage

Me I don't know that ooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly / Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation / Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.