Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan (72283 Views)

Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy / Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited / Short Let Apartment Of Various Kind In A Very Quite Serene Environment Of Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Yebedervru: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Lies ... Did he mean to write 70k? Cause the IB we know ain't all that expensive.
He’s right. Apartments in Ibadan especially estates are now costly. Same new 3 bedroom apartments in bodija goes for 800k-1.2m nowadays
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by zedegit: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
NwekeUG:
A man took to Twitter to share photos of an apartment he checked out in Ibadan, IgbereTV reports.

He explained that the apartment located in Bodija was advertised as one with "modern facilities".

However, on getting there, he found the shower to be placed too low such that only a really short person can use it.

He added that the basic rent for the house is 700K Naira.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/THE_INKSOMNIA/status/1351225856165871616?s=19

See photos below.
T

A teacher can never rent that house with the miserable #30 000 monthly basic salary that is often inconsistent.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Yebedervru: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
od501:

Really? Knew a friend who told me you can't find 70k self-contained apartment there. How true is this please?
Lol. Self contain for old apartments go for at least 150k basic rent while new apartments go for 250k and above basic rent
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by tenzofall: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Illiteracy is in your blood, it's your stupid father that do not know the difference between your and you're. You do not even know the meaning of that word difference, cause someone typed of how people shouldn't bring everything to social media. You low life son of an olosho quoted him preaching on price of the house. Nitwit bastard I know English is a virus to your ears, use your dirty native tongue someone might interpret for us. Like I said at first get educated.
xProfx:

Lol, aboki... You don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're". Now I see you lack the basics of English grammar, no wonder you couldn't understand the relationship between what I wrote and what was quoted.

Bros it's not too late for you. Adult education wouldn't be a bad idea. Once they give u your drugs at Yaba left, try to enrol for adult education classes.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
So wat we suppose to do wit dis info
U askin if anyone is interested
Without showin d rest of apartment
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Y post it...if u don't like it, u move onto the next one...not like its by force to rent the flat

This must be the landlady of that house grin cheesy
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Coinbased: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
you wouldnt understand now, as a landlord i will advice till you wait till that day when you start venturing into real estate and build you will understood what it means to manage and spend about 10million naira on 3 self contain apartment which generate just less than 5% per cent per annum ,calculate the number of years it will take to recover your capital investment ,we are not calculating a lot of regular maintenance and unforseen circumstances among others. the only thing that changes is the asset value

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Wettoid123: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
I don't believe it, Ibadan is one of the cheapest place to get apartment 3 bedroom flat in molete is about 10k monthly I stayed there for close to 2yrs
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by ksbusari(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=nzeobi post=98230626]700k and the tiles didn't go from the ground to the ceiling even the wall doesn't look painted except its not finished. [/quote)
You dey reason well. I wonder o
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by od501: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yebedervru:

Lol. Self contain for old apartments go for at least 150k basic rent while new apartments go for 250k and above basic rent

Aside the basic rent, what's the normal rent like?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Reeberry: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
3 bedroom apartment for 700k? That's too expensive to pay in Ibadan.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Minjim: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bodija is like VI in Ibadan now
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Minjim: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wettoid123:
I don't believe it, Ibadan is one of the cheapest place to get apartment 3 bedroom flat in molete is about 10k monthly I stayed there for close to 2yrs

Bodiga is an fluent area
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Bansempire: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
is he complaining about the house or the shower....mstwwww attention seekers
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Yebedervru: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
od501:

Aside the basic rent, what's the normal rent like?
Well it varies. You can only be sure of the range of basic rent. Just add like 70k to get the total rent

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Yebedervru: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Reeberry:
Who told you it’s too expensive? That’s the average price for 3 bedroom newly built apartment in bodija in Ibadan presently

Infact some 3 beds newly built in Ibadan goes for 1-1.5m basic rent in this same bodija not to talk of other expensive places
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Yebedervru: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wettoid123:
Molete is different from bodija and besides bodija is an estate and rent have gone up in all estates in Ibadan recently

And yes the guy is right. Infact you will see 3 bedroom 1m- 1.5m in that same bodija presently

I’m not talking about 2 years ago
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Blackdisciple(m): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
just restroom
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Noloss(f): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
PROFFIRE:
this amount can build you the same structure in my village ooo

With mud I guess?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by kilisi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
There is even one at Old Bodija that goes for 1M.
Very rubbish house.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Yebedervru: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
kilisi:
There is even one at Old Bodija that goes for 1M.

Very rubbish house.
Is it a new house ?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by kilisi(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yebedervru:
Is it a new house ?
Nope. Newly renovated.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Yebedervru: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
kilisi:

Nope. Newly renovated.
House rent have really gone up presently. Even Ikolaba has 2 bedroom apartment for 1million
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by maidstone: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yebedervru:

He’s right. Apartments in Ibadan especially estates are now costly. Same new 3 bedroom apartments in bodija goes for 800k-1.2m nowadays

It costs far more than 1 2

Go and do your findings
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by maidstone: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
4 bedroom in Jericho starts from 2.2 million Naira

Fact
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Yebedervru: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
maidstone:

It costs far more than 1 2

Go and do your findings
Yes some costs more than 1.2m. Was only responding to the guy who doesn’t believe that 3 bedrooms go for more than 700k in bodija
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by maidstone: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Reeberry:

You won't even get a 2 bedroom flat for 700k in Bodija except it's an old house

Too cheap
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Primusinterpares(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yebedervru:

na wa o. What's making the cost of living iover there going up. It's not like IB is a commercial city sef.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Yebedervru: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
Primusinterpares:
na wa o. What's making the cost of living iover there going up. It's not like IB is a commercial city sef.
It’s a commercial city. When last have you been here ?

The increase in rent is because of high increase in population in Ibadan
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by Wettoid123: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yebedervru:

Molete is different from bodija and besides bodija is an estate and rent have gone up in all estates in Ibadan recently

And yes the guy is right. Infact you will see 3 bedroom 1m- 1.5m in that same bodija presently

I’m not talking about 2 years ago

that is serious.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by SuperKlean(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Handywork:
lass lass this photo goes viral
when I first saw it I thought it was a joke
this can't be 700k the tiles on the wall stops at the shower lane, abeg the guy just dey find attention for social media
my brother that guy isn't lying o, if I show you my bathroom you go laugh, and I pay same amount for rent here in Lagos
Re: Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan by SuperKlean(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
zed7:
That's a 2.5 million naira house in Lekki.
tell them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback / Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.