Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death (32966 Views)

Lagos Teenager Stabs Friend To Death Over Food / Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon / Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by tillaman(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
angry
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by tishbite41(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
Afonjas on it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by DaddyRochie1642: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
How can a 3 different hospitals reject a seriously Dying patient.

What kind of Bastard, Cursed Policy is that? sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by Farki: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Aside from the foolishness of those involved in the murder the man could still have been saved.

We rushed him to three different hospitals, but he was rejected and that was how he died.

We really need to do better in the health sector it should be illegal to reject an immediately dying patient without a proper reason.
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by Smooth278(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sad story...

Moral of this is that one should be wary of the friends they keep...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by Farki: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
How can a 3 different hospitals reject a seriously Dying patient.

What kind of Bastard, Cursed Policy is that? sad sad

We don't value ourselves in this country so how will the world value us?
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by Dreyton36: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nothing dey pain me pass to see say Puna kill man
That thing can pain cry

Toto go just be person problem

But u see this thing called Konji ehn , na problem

Big problem sad

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by 2oby: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
Any need for autopsy ?
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
See how the mama give green light for Abu to continue sleeping with her daughter.
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Moral of this is know the type of person u accommodate as room mate or flat mate.if u feel d person u accommodating Im ways no pure u free to eject him or else if u keep silent u go unfortunately use it head carry kasala wey no dey meant for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by fijinjesu92792: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
:Walahi...2021 na 2020 pro maxNothing is new under the earth �
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by KushLyon(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wait sef, this story just dey confusing with all the plenty names wey I dey see... Who assault who?

1 Like

Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by jametex(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
This incident happened right in front of me, i live opposite their building at gbadabiu in alakuko alagbado, all that was writing here is exactly what happened, Op thumb � up to you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
jametex:
This incident happened right in front of me, i live opposite their building at gbadabiu in alakuko alagbado, all that was writing here is exactly what happened, Op thumb � up to you..
honestly this is so sad.
I really feel for the poor guy, may his soul rest in peace
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by gamechanger1: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
helinues:
This story get k leg

Where is Dr Reed?

Correct guy! Dr Spencer Reed - Criminal Minds

1 Like

Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by Sixfeetbelle: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
OgbanjeProphet:
You should blame yourself when your under age girl is seeing a man.

Lack of fatherly love and not bringing up a girl child properly are chief reasons why this kind of a thing happens.

I have seen a sixteen years old girl that engaged in fetishism just to huck up with a man old enough to be her father. Give them little attention and love that they lack at home and they will be all over you.

Never deny your girl child a FATHERLY LOVE.

The kind of fatherly love fathers show when they sleep with their own daughters, abi?
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by KoolBigk(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
This is sad! The same dude he helped accommodate caused his untimely death.

May we not help who is going to kill us or cause our death o!

1 Like

Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by jametex(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
We rushed the guy to three different hospital but he was rejected, i was even force to insult one of the nurse on duty that day, you see Blooming hospital in alakuko e no go beta for them walahi..

1 Like

Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by OgbanjeProphet: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

The kind of fatherly love fathers show when they sleep with their own daughters, abi?
No sir/mam

FATHERLY LOVE has no synonym.

Free your mind from that side abeg. Stop thinking that every father is like the kind of fathers and brothers that you know.

Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by sylve11: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2021

Free tohtoh for Nigeria police

Dem go bang all the women involved in this case including the underage daughter

you sabi the NPF reach like that? grin grin cool
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by Sixfeetbelle: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
OgbanjeProphet:

No sir/mam

FATHERLY LOVE has no synonym.

Free your mind from that side abeg. Stop thinking that every father is like the kind of fathers and brothers that you know.

You made it sound like all fathers are good and we both know that shit ain't true.
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by OgbanjeProphet: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

You made it sound like all fathers are good and we both know that shit ain't true.

'All fathers should be good' is my message.

Any man that has no fatherly love to give to his children, should be CHILDLESS.

1 Like

Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by kindredspirit(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
KushLyon:
Wait sef, this story just dey confusing with all the plenty names wey I dey see... Who assault who?

Summary:

Abu dey date Morenikeji 16-year old daughter and Morenikeji don warn Abu to leave the girl alone but Abu no gree.

So one fateful day, Morenikeji come carry two of her friends ( Iya Abe and Ajoke Bello ) go Abu house to help her threaten Abu to leave her daughter alone, but Abu injure Iya Abe. So, Iya Abe come hold Abu and call her pikin wey dem dey call Toyeeb and his friends to help her fight Abu, but Abu manage to escape.

Next thing, Toyeeb and his friends kuku descend on Okebukola, wey be Abu friend, wey Abu dey stay with and stab am for leg with bottle. When dem see say the injury serious, na so dem run leave only Morenikeji there.

So Morenikeji come rush Okebukola go hospital but he died at the hospital. The matter come reach police station and dem come detain Morenikeji but Iya Abe, Toyeeb and his friends don go into hiding.
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by ramsonspecial(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bad Women May Police Search For Dem And Show Dem Shegeee
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
PUNCH Metro gathered that the men were allegedly mobilised by a woman, identified simply as Iya Abe, who was reportedly assaulted when a friend, Morenikeji Olawunmi, invited her and one Ajoke Bello, to threaten one Abu on the suspicion that he had been having sexual relations with her 16-year-old daughter.
This paragraph made me dizzy. embarassed undecided

Okay let's break it down-
Iya Abe organised Toheeb and crew
Iya Abe was assaulted
Morenikeji Olawunmi is Iya Abe's friend
Morenikeji invited Iya Abe
Morenikeji invited another person, Ajoke Bello
The trio went to harass Abu the aboki_ for fvcking Morenikeji's teen daughter.
Iya Abe was assaulted in the process.
Toheeb is Iya Abe's son.
Iya Abe called Toheeb and the Gang to avenge her beating in Abu the aboki's_ hands
Toheeb and the Gang did not meet Abu at home, but met Abu's roommate, Okebukola, who happens to be the landlady's son.
They pounced on the hapless Okebukola and stabbed the young man to death.
The youths protested and burnt Toheeb and Iya Abe's shop in anger.
Iya Abe and Toheeb are mother and child.

Phew!! embarassed The person who wrote this article deserves a hot slap on his bare back.
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by Sixfeetbelle: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
OgbanjeProphet:

'All fathers should be good' is my message.

Any man that has no fatherly love to give to his children, should be CHILDLESS.

Eh, well, if only they would listen
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by udydecency: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Wahalar be like bicycle

Modified...wahala b like dangote towel, e no dey cover Yash finish!
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by KushLyon(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
kindredspirit:

Summary:

Abu dey date Morenikeji 16-year old daughter and Morenikeji don warn Abu to leave the girl alone but Abu no gree.

So one fateful day, Morenikeji come carry two of her friends ( Iya Abe and Ajoke Bello ) go Abu house to help her threaten Abu to leave her daughter alone, but Abu injure Iya Abe. So, Iya Abe come hold Abu and call her pikin wey dem dey call Toyeeb and his friends to help her fight Abu, but Abu manage to escape.

Next thing, Toyeeb and his friends kuku descend on Okebukola, wey be Abu friend, wey Abu dey stay with and stab am for leg with bottle. When dem see say the injury serious, na so dem run leave only Morenikeji there.

So Morenikeji come rush Okebukola go hospital but he died at the hospital. The matter come reach police station and dem come detain Morenikeji but Iya Abe, Toyeeb and his friends don go into hiding.

Thanks bro... I don get the full gist
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by KushLyon(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ishilove:

This paragraph made me dizzy. embarassed undecided

Okay let's break it down-
Iya Abe organised Toheeb and crew
Iya Abe was assaulted
Morenikeji Olawunmi is Iya Abe's friend
Morenikeji invited Iya Abe
Morenikeji invited another person, Ajoke Bello
The trio went to harass Abu the aboki_ for fvcking Morenikeji's teen daughter.
Iya Abe was assaulted in the process.
Toheeb is Iya Abe's son.
Iya Abe called Toheeb and the Gang to avenge her beating in Abu the aboki's_ hands
Toheeb and the Gang did not meet Abu at home, but met Abu's roommate, Okebukola, who happens to be the landlady's son.
They pounced on the hapless Okebukola and stabbed the young man to death.
The youths protested and burnt Toheeb and Iya Abe's shop in anger.
Iya Abe and Toheeb are mother and child.

Phew!! embarassed The person who wrote this article deserves a hot slap on his bare back.

Just when I thought dy/dx is the most confusing shit in the world....your own version looks worse, you deserve boiling slap as well
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
An innocent life just gone like that sad
Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
jametex:
so, why isn't police looking for abu?

1 Like

Re: Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
For this woman mind nah she will be like,"if to say I know I for just leave my daughter and Abu make dem dey Bleep dey go ooo!"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neighbors Recount How Late Husband Maltreated Wife Who Stabbed Him To Death / Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack / 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.