Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures (118593 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Never do this mistake of indiscriminate unprotected sex. It leads to
1.)Unwanted pregnancy
2.)Abortion
Be careful of been extremely careless about sex.
That is my say on that.

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by itsja4: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
All this south African people I know they trust their ladies... Na so den kill my uncle last year with toto
That one get HIV con die put for there!
Awon werey.

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
ednut1:
You had raw sex, wetin u dey expect
And I told her Cooked Sex is better oh! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Marine54(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mmm Trust women at your own peril !

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by letitrainnow(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
I don hear
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Mrpojj(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wittyglam:
I have heard so many horrible stories of people who had sex with someone they met online. It's better you stay safe than sorry. Be careful people.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TumisangMo/status/1351281579772018688
How people go raw with strangers is what I can't wrap my head around
Una no dey fear?

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Brandonx:
There's nothing wrong having sex with people you people you meet online it's even sweet.
No strings attached just for sex and that's it.
I can't forget in a hurry the mind blowing sex I had with a girl I met on Tinder she came over to my place, we talked about a lot of things she seems intelligent, we got drunk and had mind blowing sex, it was then I knew drinking and having sex is second to none.
Drunking master

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by McAausim: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
grin
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Brandonx(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ojemedad:

Try smoking we3d and having sex...bro you go thank me tire

I don't smoke and I've not had sex with a girl that smokes

2 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by DaveChapelle: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
the woman who had sex with a stranger.

the man sticking his mechanism in a stranger nko...is that not stupid of him too? after all he had a choice

2 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by live4ever: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wow!! What kind of lifestyle is that? �

Obviously a simple reflection of her lack of values.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Okoroawusa: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
What is the difference between people you meet online and the ones you meet in the church?

This advice no make sense. Meeting people from anywhere not just online can favour or devour you.

It is like bet9ja ticket. Ticket wey go cut go cut.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Imagine havin a child nd not knowin
Dat child needs a dad abeg

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Chike222(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
You are just writing rubbish. as for me any woman that comes my way... i go Bleep am so no tell me sey make i no Bleep online....i'm ready to Bleep people i met online since they are going to give me the best sex of my life....park well jor...

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Nairalandwizerd(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
DaveChapelle:

the man sticking his mechanism in a stranger nko...is that not stupid of him too? after all he had a choice
yes but having unprotected sex with a stranger, somebody you don't even know his phone num is an act of foolishness, only whor.es behaves such way

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by BoboKush(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
Just two months o
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by jawalis(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wittyglam:
Yes, she warning people using her own story.
Yeah. Isn’t that a courageous move?
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Adakintroy: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
This days the whole world seem like correctional facility.

The Bible is the highest psychological book out there.

It's said don't fuccck anyone aside of marriage.

But apparently we felt we can maneuver through reason. Here we are still reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Brandonx(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
dirtydiva:
Drunking master

I can't get that moment out of my mind it's been 2 years already, I've had series of sex but none was as mind blowing.
You should try it sometime, drinking and changing sexual positions, you know highness brings out some sort of excitement coupled with the sex oolala.

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Hugo7(m): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
But wait why is she telling us. When two of them meet and were enjoying themselves we didn't hear of it..
Aunty did both of you agree to have a child during or before the copulation ?
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Adakintroy: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
This days the whole world seem like correctional facility.

The Bible is the highest psychological book out there.

It's said be carefull with this thing calll sex.

anyone aside of marriage be carefull

But apparently we felt we can maneuver through reason. Here we are still reasoning.

That which is true will remain true across the ages. Man cannot evolved pass himself.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by IYANGBALI: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
See as the baby resemble him father Bathroom
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Asiseeit: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
Brandonx:

I can't get that moment out of my mind it's been 2 years already, I've had series of sex but none was as mind blowing.
You should try it sometime, drinking and changing sexual positions, you know highness brings out some sort of excitement coupled with the sex oolala.

Are you sure the alcohol didn't exaggerate the feeling in your mind? Perhaps, it was just 2 mins or you didn't even knack but just slept off. Just thinking o

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by SeriouslySense(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy What is your weirdest sex experience, let us know, what happened.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by SeriouslySense(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
grin
IYANGBALI:
See as the baby resemble him father Bathroom
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by SeriouslySense(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Poor child
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by TheStranger: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Whor.e. Ladies will open their legs for anything erected, even turning stick!

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wittyglam:
Don't conclude like that.
So a whóre is not someone that opens her leg to a stranger because they met online
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
How can you Bleep someone you met online without condom,?
Are you ok? Not even afraid of std
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by AuroraB(f): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
DemonInvoker:
First of all,You would wonder if the man Said at any point "YEAH"Let's have a baby...I feel some women rush to keep pregnancy thinking it will solidify the relationship because they can already feel they need to bind the guy to themselves fast and keep him where they want...It doesnt always work out that way and then they are left alone with the child...Desperate Bitches...Yes,the father is accountable for the outcome of whatever but the Tactics of these ladies is what turns the men into Deadbeat Dads... Even before meeting some of these Chics in real time...The way and manner they will be telling you how they want to come and Suck your Balls Clean,It will just make you Block them immediately after much erotic FaceTime.
PREACH! Tying a man down with pregnancy only works on some Yoruba men shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
When these ladies gets their due recompense (being letdown), they start forming victim...radarada oshi sad

2 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by DeHumbleTboy: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
What a dumb ass because u open your leg for the wrong dude no mean say we no go plug phone anytime battery run down. Gerara here mehn grin What a dumb ass because u open your leg for the wrong dude no mean say we no go plug phone anytime battery run down. Gerara here mehn
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Aksnoopy: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
A wh.ore advising fellow whores due to one whoring act gone wrong. grin grin

Just look at Nairaland whores up there! grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.