Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures (118604 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by BENEAMATA: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2021
Lamentations after dem don La , sorry .
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by MedicH: 12:18am On Jan 20, 2021
Digmygold:

Which one is you had sex with a man? They had sex with each other and are murually responsible for whatever consequences come as a result of their actions. If your mama no "have sex with a man" you for dey alive?

You people should rsceive sense and stop talking trash.

Okay I am sure you have sense, congratulations. Pls Mr senslin shove ur stupid sense right into ur stupid as then go over to the original post and drop ur own comment. Pls na beg I beg
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Digmygold: 12:23am On Jan 20, 2021
MedicH:

Okay I am sure you have sense, congratulations. Pls Mr senslin shove ur stupid sense right into ur stupid as then go over to the original post and drop ur own comment. Pls na beg I beg

How many kids you get from quickies? You see what happens when you choose to shove your destiny into cheap pussies
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Tony142: 12:25am On Jan 20, 2021
Godoverevery:
Next time you protect yourself.......is hard to trust ladies like this..

I don't blame the guy who knows how he met the pussy.

Who sleeps with a guy met online without knowing much about him

Lol, is like u have not read sex with strangers by ubunja , women prefer having sex with a stranger they know they can never meet or see in life again, to them it is fun, hope u know that your female friend that have friendzone u? she will rather have sex with strangers than you, why? because ladies hate kiss and tell, if she have sex with a stranger it will remain a secret forever but if she have sex with u, you might tell your friends about it, and it will affect her reputation

wating they pain me now be say, las las one mumu simp go still go marry this single mother put for house, chaii

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Dewiseperson90: 12:31am On Jan 20, 2021
This can happen to anyone at anytime.
Don't castigate her because she fell for a guy she must have been thinking will reciprocate the love she once had for the guye
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Digmygold: 12:32am On Jan 20, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
the woman who had sex with a stranger.

But the man had sex with a girlfriend not a stranger bah? Chop two knocks and receive sense.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Digmygold: 12:37am On Jan 20, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
na you Sabi, the virgina between your mother legs can swallow pestle. Common, am here for u

Na wa o. This is why your mother should have insisted on your randy dad using a condom. Sew the result?
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Digmygold: 12:50am On Jan 20, 2021
Enoch07:
they will still not hear. just leave them

Hear what? Mark Zuberg met his wife inline in FaceBook. Peeple meet online brah. I met my wife online, we've been married almost 2 decades. . Its lowlives that will meet a woman online and offline and still give am belle, pick race.

1 Like

Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by bigfather(m): 12:54am On Jan 20, 2021
Very silly. How much be condom ? Aside from getting pregnant , she didn't bother about getting STDs . People dey take risk shaaa undecided
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Digmygold: 12:55am On Jan 20, 2021
DemonInvoker:
First of all,You would wonder if the man Said at any point "YEAH"Let's have a baby...I feel some women rush to keep pregnancy thinking it will solidify the relationship because they can already feel they need to bind the guy to themselves fast and keep him where they want...It doesnt always work out that way and then they are left alone with the child...Desperate Bitches...Yes,the father is accountable for the outcome of whatever but the Tactics of these ladies is what turns the men into Deadbeat Dads... Even before meeting some of these Chics in real time...The way and manner they will be telling you how they want to come and Suck your Balls Clean,It will just make you Block them immediately after much erotic FaceTime.

Crap. You have no excuse to be a deadbeat dad. If you dont want a baby, use a condom. Contraceptives fail sometimes brah. Stop narrating a story you know nothing about before Karma makes your daughter a widow and single mum at age 22.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by meobizy(f): 12:57am On Jan 20, 2021
At least she knows the father. He'll come eventually or the son will find him; in the next sixteen years.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Digmygold: 1:00am On Jan 20, 2021
ameh99:
Mtchwwww....advice from an olosho after her olosho act has gone wrong grin grin grin

If not for an olosho what manner of woman in her right mind have sex with a strang man they just met...

Please brother you below tell me... undecided undecided undecided undecided

How you take know say they just met. Do you know how long the affair lasted.? Did she state that or you just cooked up that lame story.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Digmygold: 1:01am On Jan 20, 2021
Chike222:
You are just writing rubbish. as for me any woman that comes my way... i go Bleep am so no tell me sey make i no Bleep online....i'm ready to Bleep people i met online since they are going to give me the best sex of my life....park well jor...

You don' bleep away your destiny. Daris why your life take be as e be.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Digmygold: 1:08am On Jan 20, 2021
Hugo7:
But wait why is she telling us. When two of them meet and were enjoying themselves we didn't hear of it..
Aunty did both of you agree to have a child during or before the copulation ?

You have not heard where they both agreed and the man Napa afterwards? Married men sef dey japa sometimes. My neighbour dumped his wife
whom he met offline and four kids for a woman he met in online. So nothing is guaranteed in life.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Ndipe(m): 2:06am On Jan 20, 2021
The man is equally guilty so dont single her out alone.

Iceyjayz:
She's obviously a whóre
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Midas01: 3:24am On Jan 20, 2021
Who're men will sleep with anything with a hole then block them after, even a chicken or cockroach.

It is YOU that will bury somebody next week.
Nairalandwizerd:
Whor.e. Ladies will open their legs for anything erected, even turning stick!

Quote me again and bury somebody next week.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by olurili(m): 3:40am On Jan 20, 2021
Digmygold:

Na dat one worse pass. Generational Poverty loading. You need deliverance.
since the day i run her finish,na blessing i dey see front and back self
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by 1972xy: 3:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Please give me the baby for adoption. I will adopt him. .I'm serious.
What a handsome boy.....please contact me.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Iceyjayz: 3:58am On Jan 20, 2021
cyndylove64:
how do you know she's a LovePeddler? Where u there when it happened,are u related to her?what evidence do u have to prove she is a LovePeddler!

Some of you will just come online and type rubbish and think is okay to insult people cause is a faceless forum so u are free to insult and say whatever u like.

If u Don't know the full story.just waka pass.
She's a whóre that's just the truth, no need to sugar coat it. perhaps those online girls that meet guys for sex
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by zexy2030(m): 4:00am On Jan 20, 2021
It's worrisome to have s child with someone you met online, no other details.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by hollywater: 4:06am On Jan 20, 2021
Better give them the full advice and stop pretending. Ladies should stop thinking they can tie a Man down with Pregnancy.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by JustCruise(m): 4:35am On Jan 20, 2021
I hope this story trends,so we'll get to hear his own version.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by yommen: 4:49am On Jan 20, 2021
jawalis:
I like her courage though. Many will keep it away from the public. But this lady chose to make herself a living example to others.

All these bashing of online meeting is not just right. Let me ask you some questions:

1. Do men that some women meet within the same vicinity not impregnate women and still abscond or even reject the child

2 Before meetings through social media, didn't these things occur already?

3. Are there not people who meet themselves through the social, get married and live happily ever after? You'll admit there are many?

4 Are there not many marriages that both couples meet in the church or have been family friends, name anything local, and the marriage still crashed?

For all I care, these two could have met themselves in the church, stores, market and same thing still happened. Apparently, you met someone for the first time and you opened your legs for him. Does it make sense?
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by ikennamadu1(m): 4:57am On Jan 20, 2021
who know how many guys she done knack from twitter .. btw she might be one of those south African girls bragging about keeping multiple boyfriends on twitter few months back ...
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Godoverevery: 5:32am On Jan 20, 2021
Digmygold:

How you take know say she doesnt know nothing about him? Did you read that up in your dreans brah? People meet on twitter and get married you know. People meet offline and still rurn deadbeat dads.

Na una type una daughter go become victims of same una go con dey shout foul.

it very easy to know a fish brain .....if she knew much about him she won't be posting his pic like something missing.

I will train my daughter not to be stupid like her because am very sure they met in a hotel instead of is house aswell.....you met someone on twitter hook up with him in a hotel .....had sex without protection only fish brain like you and her do that.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Keyin: 5:47am On Jan 20, 2021
Bathong Junior will be more dangerous than Bathong Senior. His eyes sharper than his dad. For the lady, I advice you to pick up from this lesson. One thing is this, Gods will surely will prevail.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Digmygold: 6:08am On Jan 20, 2021
Godoverevery:

it very easy to know a fish brain .....if she knew much about him she won't be posting his pic like something missing.

I will train my daughter not to be stupid like her because am very sure they met in a hotel instead of is house aswell.....you met someone on twitter hook up with him in a hotel .....had sex without protection only fish brain like you and her do that.

See how you dey cook up narration. You dey there, story teller?

People meet on twitter and get married. Mark Zuberg met his wife on Facebook. It is only low lives like you that see a difference between offline and online meeting.

So once you meet on Social Media, it automatically means shes cheap and you are not?

People meet on reality shows , have sex before the whole world and still get married. Its mutual. Don't blame the woman and exonerate the man. That's being stupid and uncivil. There's no excuse for being a deadbeat dad. Absolutely none at all.

I am certain even the women you met on your street have nothing positive to.say about you. So fvcking dumb retard village brains everywhere.

Stop using Social Media "meeting" as an excuse to do evil that followed you from your mothers womb before you get burnt by your own fire.

I bet you have done the same as the low life that got her pregnant and skidadoed thats why you are in full support. Dumb fools everywhere. Meanwhile most of you your loose mothers had you via quickies and one night stands.

Yeah you will "train" your hoe daughter and harm other peoples daughters. Like you have any training to pass on to her in the first place. Giving the trash spewing from your dirty mouth.

The tornado Karma that will blast her will turn her a widow at 23. Continue with your evil.
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Digmygold: 6:11am On Jan 20, 2021
olurili:
since the day i run her finish,na blessing i dey see front and back self

Na lie. You dey deceive yourself. If na so, you for continue with the knacking. Your destiny has been taken thats why your account balance is in the red. grin
Re: Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures by Nairalandwizerd(m): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2021
Digmygold:

Na wa o. This is why your mother should have insisted on your randy dad using a condom. Sew the result?
ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.