Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness (814 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
Why God is not a Jehovah witness

In my last post about the JWs, I pointed out some errors with their doctrines/beliefs. Some of them came after me because they are used to accusing people when you tell them the truth about what a verse says. They will say “that’s just your interpretation.” Reason for this is that they like to give a verse and interpret it also so that they can be on the attacking side. They don’t like to be on the defending side. They always change the subject whenever they are caught vulnerable.

Regardless of what the JWs uses to defend what they were taught, they usually don’t remember that what they believed in was founded upon the writings of an organization that is filled with errors, even for today. They will always prefer the watch tower rather than the Bible. Watch tower is their final authority. Their magazine even said so. Watch tower is in their hearts first. The JWs human nature is so wicked that they are going to ignore the Bible verse that you used, and they are going to reinterpret it. So I found out that the best thing is to expose what’s in their hearts first, which is the idol called “the watchtower society.” And God’s word cannot show light into a person’s heart unless they are willing to get rid of some idol in their heart according to the book of Ezekiel.

The watchtower society:
“We are acknowledged as the visible organization of Jehovah on Earth. The watchtower bible and tract society are recognized as the channel or instrument through which Jehovah and Christ Jesus gives instruction and meat in due season to the household of faith.” This is found in the watch tower magazine, April 15, 1939; page 125.

Their salvation plan:
“To receive everlasting life in the earthly paradise, we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it.” This is found in their magazine Feb 15, 1983; page 12. You remember their wicked doctrines I posted, no blood atonement because they believe that Jesus is a lesser God, and His blood does not really wash away our sins, that it was partial. No clear salvation plan, just works works works for salvation, and that’s why they are in bondage and trying to drag the simple to hell with them.

Their stand on the authority of the Bible:
1. “We should seek for dependent bible study rather than for an independent Bible.” Now you see what I said earlier, they are tied to their organization. They refuse to look at the Bible themselves. This is found in the watchtower magazine Sept 15, 1911; page 485.
2. “For this reason, the Bible cannot be properly understood without Jehovah’s visible organization in mind.” Oct 1, 1967; page 587.

Charles Russel their founder is a false prophet with all of his fake prophesies. Stay away from these people. Many of them are here trying to deceive people, and nobody does witnessing more than them. They only do the witnessing not because they love you, but because they are taught that their salvation depends on it. A true Bible believer that loves you will warn you about sin, Hell and judgements. JWs are grievous wolves, and they all quote Scriptures that is not hidden in their hearts. If you are a Bible believer, your Bible should be your final authority.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by chatinent: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Which is the true religion?

1 Like

Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by MuttleyLaff: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
chatinent:
Which is the true religion?
Compassion, kindness, unconditional love et cetera is the true religion

3 Likes

Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
God is most definitely not one of your Churchians. undecided
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by Janosky: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
iyambz:

In my last post about the JWs, I pointed out some errors with their doctrines/beliefs. Some of them came after me because they are used to accusing people when you tell them the truth about what a verse says. They will say “that’s just your interpretation.” Reason for this is that they like to give a verse and interpret it also so that they can be on the attacking side. They don’t like to be on the defending side. They always change the subject whenever they are caught vulnerable.

Regardless of what the JWs uses to defend what they were taught, they usually don’t remember that what they believed in was founded upon the writings of an organization that is filled with errors, even for today. They will always prefer the watch tower rather than the Bible. Watch tower is their final authority. Their magazine even said so. Watch tower is in their hearts first. The JWs human nature is so wicked that they are going to ignore the Bible verse that you used, and they are going to reinterpret it. So I found out that the best thing is to expose what’s in their hearts first, which is the idol called “the watchtower society.” And God’s word cannot show light into a person’s heart unless they are willing to get rid of some idol in their heart according to the book of Ezekiel.

The watchtower society:
“We are acknowledged as the visible organization of Jehovah on Earth. The watchtower bible and tract society are recognized as the channel or instrument through which Jehovah and Christ Jesus gives instruction and meat in due season to the household of faith.” This is found in the watch tower magazine, April 15, 1939; page 125.

Their salvation plan:
“To receive everlasting life in the earthly paradise, we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it.” This is found in their magazine Feb 15, 1983; page 12. You remember their wicked doctrines I posted, no blood atonement because they believe that Jesus is a lesser God, and His blood does not really wash away our sins, that it was partial. No clear salvation plan, just works works works for salvation, and that’s why they are in bondage and trying to drag the simple to hell with them.

1. “We should seek for dependent bible study rather that for an independent Bible.” Now you see what I said earlier, they are tied to their organization. They refuse to look at the Bible themselves. This is found in the watchtower magazine Sept 15, 1911; page 485.
2. “For this reason, the Bible cannot be properly understood without Jehovah’s visible organization in mind.” Oct 1, 1967; page 587.

Charles Russel their founder is a false prophet with all of his fake prophesies. Stay away from these people. Many of them are here trying to deceive people, and nobody does witnessing more than them. They only do the witnessing not because they love you, but because they are taught that their salvation depends on it. A true Bible believer that loves you will warn you about sin, Hell and judgements. JWs are grievous wolves, and they all quote Scriptures that is not hidden in their hearts. If you are a Bible believer, your Bible should be your final authority.

LYING dullard. grin.

Point of correction, Jehovah is the God of Jehovah's servants, including Jesus Christ.
John 20:17, Acts 3:13, is Jesus the son and servant of Jehovah the God of Abraham? Revelation 3:12, Isaiah 43:10-12, in heaven, is Jesus a servant of Jehovah?
Is Acts 15:14 and 2 Chronicle 7:14 in your Bible?
Bros, according to your Bible, who are the people called by Jehovah's name ?

"12 And Jehovah appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him,
I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for a house of sacrifice. 13 If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; 14 if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, [/b]and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land"

[b]
Iyambz came to Nairaland to MISLEAD gullible individuals dishing out GIBBERISH.
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by Preciousgirl(f): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Janosky:

LYING dullard. grin.

Point of correction, Jehovah is the God of Jehovah's servants, including Jesus Christ.
John 20:17, Acts 3:13, is Jesus the son and servant of Jehovah the God of Abraham? Revelation 3:12, Isaiah 43:10-12, in heaven, is Jesus a servant of Jehovah?

"12 And Jehovah appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him,
I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for a house of sacrifice. 13 If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; 14 if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, [/b]and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land"

[b]
Iyambz came to Nairaland to MISLEAD gullible individuals dishing out GIBBERISH.
grin cheesy cheesy

Janosky, u are a fooool

1 Like

Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
iyambz:

The watchtower society:

Their salvation plan:

1. “We should seek for dependent bible study rather that for an independent Bible.” Now you see what I said earlier, they are tied to their organization. They refuse to look at the Bible themselves. This is found in the watchtower magazine Sept 15, 1911; page 485.

I have just realised you are a real trouble maker. Here is JW, and you had another one on catholic. You are a piece of "sh.it". Shi....it you are. A real trouble maker. And the trouble you are finding when dished out, you cannot stand it. It is not the same Jesus in the Bible that is in you. Very nonsense person you are with this. Imagine, calling some people wolves publicly. Your head no correct af all. Not at all. Over zealous idi....ot. Like the above person wrote....you are a foo..oooool. This i..diot opened another thread and said Catholics are from CAT or what ever. That cat is evil. Your head no correct at all. Ma...d man.
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
He is not a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS!

There are thousands of Gods, the God that called Abraham revealed his name as JEHOVAH! Exodus 6:2-3
He referred to those worshiping him as his WITNESSES! Isaiah 43:10
Paul also admit that there are many who have lived including himself and other Christians of his time are WITNESSES! Hebrews 12:1
John got a Revelation from Jesus and he revealed to John that he (Jesus) is also a WITNESS! Revelation 1:5
So JEHOVAH is one out of thousands of Gods, he claims he is the one and only true God, and his worshipers are his Witnesses! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by jantman(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
@Iyambz

What a good writeup
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by livingchrist: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Of course God is no part of Jehovah false witness organisation.

2 Likes

Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by jantman(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
JW is an organization and a doctrine of Satan
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by jantman(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
It will profit me nothing to hit a 2 year old toddler. Kindly ignore this toddler (peacelovejoy) that is so obsessed with my threads.

1 Like

Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
iyambz:
It will profit me nothing to hit a 2 year old toddler. Kindly ignore this toddler (peacelovejoy) that is so obsessed with my threads.
The 2-years old toddler will continue knocking your idio.tic coconut head till you receive sense, Mr. hatred spreader. Just make sure you hide well cos I will make sure you are locked up in Yaba left till you start thinking like an adult a toddler doesnt have to knock his head.
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by Janosky: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
jantman:

Is 2 Chronicles 7:14 & Acts 15:14 in your Bible?
Bros, continue typing GIBBERISH.
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by Janosky: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Janosky, u are a fooool
Sifia pains of a small girl wey no get home training,dey insult her elder.

Because she can't answer this questions :

It speaks volumes that you publicly attack the statements of Jesus Christ @ John 20:17 Revelation 3:12, & the words of Jehovah's servants @ Acts 3:13, Isaiah 43:10-12,
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by Preciousgirl(f): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
JW is the most useless of all the cults grin

1 Like

Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by freshboi88: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2021
I battled them and defeated scripturally until they ran with their tails in between their legs

2 Likes

Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44am On Feb 05, 2021
I thought you said you're a preacher trying to help JWs come to believe in your Lord! undecided
By now you should be in other threads zealously preaching and teaching others who will listen to you since JWs aren't ready, but rather you went mute as if it's only JWs that you must preach to! cheesy

Well we ran to those who will listen!
We weren't sent out to win arguments {1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9} rather we are to search diligently for the lost sheep of the house of Israel (humble people who want to distinguish between right and wrong {Zephaniah 2:2-3} IDENTIFY the group that's propagating it and join them for encouraging words!) Matthew 10:6 compare to Hebrews 10:24-25

So when we find anyone with ARGUMENTATIVE SPIRIT we dust our feet and move to the next door {Matthew 10:13-14} there's no time to waste now! Ephesians 5:15-16

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

freshboi88:
I battled them and defeated scripturally until they ran with their tails in between their legs
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by freshboi88: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I thought you said you're a preacher trying to help JWs come to believe in your Lord! undecided
By now you should be in other threads zealously preaching and teaching others who will listen to you since JWs aren't ready, but rather you went mute as if it's only JWs that you must preach to! cheesy

Well we ran to those who will listen!
We weren't sent out to win arguments {1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9} rather we are to search diligently for the lost sheep of the house of Israel (humble people who want to distinguish between right and wrong {Zephaniah 2:2-3} IDENTIFY the group that's propagating it and join them for encouraging words!) Matthew 10:6 compare to Hebrews 10:24-25

So when we find anyone with ARGUMENTATIVE SPIRIT we dust our feet and move to the next door {Matthew 10:13-14} there's no time to waste now! Ephesians 5:15-16

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

Acts 19:8 Paul had argumentative spirit.....hahaha, I wonder the look on your face when I scripturally defeat u time n time again.
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2021
I never disputed your self acclaimed victory Sir!

All i'm saying is try to move on with your ministry, you don't have to end it with JWs, if JWs don't agree with you at least there are billions of people out there that you can win over for your Lord. cheesy

I noticed that you've not been arguing preaching in any other thread, you only come out when it time to argue with JWs, apart from that you're somehow locked up somewhere as if you don't exist! cheesy

freshboi88:

Acts 19:8 Paul had argumentative spirit.....hahaha, I wonder the look on your face when I scripturally defeat u time n time again.
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by freshboi88: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I never disputed your self acclaimed victory Sir!

All i'm saying is try to move on with your ministry, you don't have to end it with JWs, if JWs don't agree with you at least there are billions of people out there that you can win over for your Lord. cheesy

I noticed that you've not been arguing preaching in any other thread, you only come out when it time to argue with JWs, apart from that you're somehow locked up somewhere as if you don't exist! cheesy

Let's say I'm more interested in seeing that more souls don't perish in the lake of fire. And I don't see a group that deceives people and twist scriptures more than JW so do not be surprised when I get fired up when I see a JW thread.

Self acclaimed victory u say. I am your tormentor. I remember how I finished DappaD and Janosky on Holy Spirit till they ran away.

For u when I finish u scripturally u will run and hide behind that your losers quote "show me how the Holy Spirit is working in your church" something like that.

Hahahaha........reading this I can imagine your face....hahahahahahah
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by Janosky: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2021
Preciousgirl:
JW is the most useless of all the cults grin

Slave of Pastorpreneurs typing her usual GIBBERISH,
The statement of Jesus Christ @ John 20:17 and Revelation 3:12 you publicly rejected,stares at you on this very thread.
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by IamRichards: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2021
Janosky:

Slave of Pastorpreneurs typing her usual GIBBERISH,
The statement of Jesus Christ @ John 20:17 and Revelation 3:12 you publicly rejected,stares at you on this very thread.
undecided
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by Janosky: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
freshboi88:

Let's say I'm more interested in seeing that more souls don't perish in the lake of fire. And I don't see a group that deceives people and twist scriptures more than JW so do not be surprised when I get fired up when I see a JW thread.

Self acclaimed victory u say. I am your tormentor. I remember how I finished DappaD and Janosky on Holy Spirit till they ran away.

For u when I finish u scripturally u will run and hide behind that your losers quote "show me how the Holy Spirit is working in your church" something like that.

This boi has no proof for his fictitious claim.
The LYING dullard hides under the guise of begging for link to information that is readily on the internet at the touch of a mouse.
He knows he can't face that truth holy spirit is personified in the old testament as well as the new testament. grin

This boi & him half baked knowledge grin cheesy grin.
Romans 8:16,26 is "spirit ITSELF" in your beloved KJV.

John 16:17,26 Cherry picker, holy spirit is personified. grin
Luke 7:35 (Wisdom is personified) ,dey your Bible ?

This boi DECEIVING himself cheesy grin
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by sonmvayina(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
God is even anti christ self....so this renders all your arguements null and void...
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
It's really pathetic that you don't understand what VICTORY means!

Well as a former soldier i'll tell you.
You win only when you're able to get HOSTAGES.
Jehovah's Witnesses keep winning and counting millions of souls who have vowed to live the rest of their lives as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
All you go about doing is arguing aimlessly like a boxer throwing his blows into tin air!
There are 41,000 different religious groups with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings out there all claiming Christians, and each often jubilates when someone cross from one church to their own, meaning they're not worshiping the same God.
So you are nowhere to be found Mr conqueror with no record of hostages! cheesy

freshboi88:

Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by DappaD: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
freshboi88:

For u when I finish u scripturally u will run and hide behind that your losers quote "show me how the Holy Spirit is working in your church"

something like that.

Back then in school when we performed science/engineering experiments, the project usually had two aspects—theory, which is gradually developed from hypothesis and the heuristics[practical] aspect which I remember carried more points though it was usually based on small-scale prototypical projects.

Two students can be debating and arguing over the already laid down principles[theory] which in the past had been proved to work but instead of sticking to the principles, one of the students now feels that his own surmise is the best. Of what further use is debates? The whole issue will be settled when real-life experiments are conducted so as to find out which of the proposed theories are actually functional.

The Pharisees and Jesus were both making use of the Law of Moses. Jesus was following the Law diligently[Matthew 5:17] because he knew that the Law was to lead the Israelites to him[Messiah].
Deuteronomy 18:15, Galatians 3:24

But the Pharisees felt they knew better and contaminated the Law with countless traditions. Matthew 15:3. They weren’t following the already laid down principles given by Moses that would have led them to the Messiah and so they often sneered at him, abused and rejected him.
John 5:46

Does Jesus still have to contend with the Pharisees? The Law and Prophets would be fulfilled in Jesus Christ because not even one portion of the Law would go unfulfilled.
Matthew 5:18, Luke 16:17
All that’s left for honest spectators is to observe the fruits/works of both Jesus and the Pharisees and conclude which of them originates with God.
Matthew 11:19

Jehovah’s Witnesses claim that holy spirit is not a person but God’s active force for accomplishing his will and purpose which is in the line with the Scriptures. Psalm 33:6, Luke 11:20

You on the other hand claim that holy spirit is a person, because of a misunderstanding of some Scriptures like John 14:26, Acts 13:2 etc and so you feel yours is the most correct even though it’s out of line with the laid down principles[Bible].

Is there any need of debates? Because arguments are not useful to anybody. It only makes what is discussed look like a fable if there’s no real life experimentation on it.

Jesus already stated at Matthew 7:15-20, that we should be careful of false prophets[wolves] in sheep clothing who would turn everything upside down by presenting good as bad and bad as good[compare Isaiah 5:20]. He also said that we can know who truly is for him when we recognize the fruits[works] of all those who claim to be for him. So rather than argue and argue with no end in sight, why not show through real-life implementation that the proposed theories are actually functional and profitable? Because that’s the only way in which true wisdom can be distinguished from the erroneous one. Luke 7:35

2 Likes

Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by freshboi88: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
DappaD:

Back then in school when we performed science/engineering experiments, the project usually had two aspects—theory, which is gradually developed from hypothesis and the heuristics[practical] aspect which I remember carried more points though it was usually based on small-scale prototypical projects.

Two students can be debating and arguing over the already laid down principles[theory] which in the past had been proved to work but instead of sticking to the principles, one of the students now feels that his own surmise is the best. Of what further use is debates? The whole issue will be settled when real-life experiments are conducted so as to find out which of the proposed theories are actually functional.

The Pharisees and Jesus were both making use of the Law of Moses. Jesus was following the Law diligently[Matthew 5:17] because he knew that the Law was to lead the Israelites to him[Messiah].
Deuteronomy 18:15, Galatians 3:24

But the Pharisees felt they knew better and contaminated the Law with countless traditions. Matthew 15:3. They weren’t following the already laid down principles given by Moses that would have led them to the Messiah and so they often sneered at him, abused and rejected him.
John 5:46

Does Jesus still have to contend with the Pharisees? The Law and Prophets would be fulfilled in Jesus Christ because not even one portion of the Law would go unfulfilled.
Matthew 5:18, Luke 16:17
All that’s left for honest spectators is to observe the fruits/works of both Jesus and the Pharisees and conclude which of them originates with God.
Matthew 11:19

Jehovah’s Witnesses claim that holy spirit is not a person but God’s active force for accomplishing his will and purpose which is in the line with the Scriptures. Psalm 33:6, Luke 11:20

You on the other hand claim that holy spirit is a person, because of a misunderstanding of some Scriptures like John 14:26, Acts 13:2 etc and so you feel yours is the most correct even though it’s out of line with the laid down principles[Bible].

Is there any need of debates? Because arguments are not useful to anybody. It only makes what is discussed look like a fable if there’s no real life experimentation on it.

Jesus already stated at Matthew 7:15-20, that we should be careful of false prophets[wolves] in sheep clothing who would turn everything upside down by presenting good as bad and bad as good[compare Isaiah 5:20]. He also said that we can know who truly is for him when we recognize the fruits[works] of all those who claim to be for him. So rather than argue and argue with no end in sight, why not show through real-life implementation that the proposed theories are actually functional and profitable? Because that’s the only way in which true wisdom can be distinguished from the erroneous one. Luke 7:35

Hahaha.....I know where your medicine dey Baba......if u like dey type long story that one concern u.

I go just bring Holy Spirit matter and u go run go hide inside cave. Fear don catch am
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by freshboi88: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Janosky:

This boi has no proof for his fictitious claim.
The LYING dullard hides under the guise of begging for link to information that is readily on the internet at the touch of a mouse.
He knows he can't face that truth holy spirit is personified in the old testament as well as the new testament. grin

This boi & him half baked knowledge grin cheesy grin.
Romans 8:16,26 is "spirit ITSELF" in your beloved KJV.

John 16:17,26 Cherry picker, holy spirit is personified. grin
Luke 7:35 (Wisdom is personified) ,dey your Bible ?

This boi DECEIVING himself cheesy grin

Personification being dey talk?
Personified being get mind of e own
Personified being dey vex?
Personified being dey send pple to go do work?

Bros suffery dey lie. Even devil put hand for head as u dey lie this lie. Cos e dey learn work were u dey
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by Janosky: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
freshboi88:

Personification being dey talk?
Personified being get mind of e own
Personified being dey vex?
Personified being dey send pple to go do work?

Bros suffery dey lie. Even devil put hand for head as u dey lie this lie. Cos e dey learn work were u dey

This boi DECEIVING himself is too dull.
Luke 7:35 "Wisdom is vindicated by all her children"

* This boi na you give Wisdom belle for all her children?

* Wisdom has a mind to think who go give am belle.

* Wisdom dey send the children & people go out to play or work before for mating.

* Wisdom dey vex when this boi no show........
Slaves of Trinity

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness by freshboi88: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
Janosky:

This boi DECEIVING himself is too dull.
Luke 7:35 "Wisdom is vindicated by all her children"

* This boi na you give Wisdom belle for all her children?

* Wisdom has a mind to think who go give am belle.

* Wisdom dey send the children & people go out to play or work before for mating.

* Wisdom dey vex when this boi no show........
Slaves of Trinity

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha.....Dullard chairman

Show me where wisdom spoke to someone.

Show me where wisdom was lied to

Show me where wisdom sent out people for a job that wisdom assigned them to do(Paul and Barnabas)

Show me where wisdom is aggrieved

When u do this then I will know u have sense. But until then u r a bolo and u remain so until u choose to wisen up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reality Vs Story / Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? / Just let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.