Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Baby Jaundice! Help Urgently Pls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Jaundice! Help Urgently Pls (595 Views)

Nlanders In Field Of Health I Need Help Urgently / Help My New Baby Has Jaundice / Remove Camphor From Your Newborns, It Causes Jaundice – Aproko Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Jaundice! Help Urgently Pls by kay0195: 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Pls my baby was diagnosed with jaundice, at first they put him in phototherapy light for almost 2days and tested and said d level was 11.5 but for he's weight, it's supposed to be at 10.5 so he began a stronger photo light for another 24 hrs then they brought him back to me at d ward after 24 hrs and took d blood sample for testing again and later came back telling me d result is now 14. I mean how can result rise from 11.5 to 14 after phototeraphy light? Now they want to keep me again in d hospital. He's weight is 4kg, he's a week old. He feeds well and doesn't look like a baby with any issue at all. I asked d doctor about sunlight he says it doesn't work for such high level of bilirubin. I'm so stressed at d moment and need to leave to take care of my baby. Dey sound like he's seriously ill but d baby I'm looking at doesn't look sick at all to me. D eyes are just slightly yellow hardly noticeable then d skin kinda yellowish but all my children are yellow so it's hard for me to tell d jaundice from normal yellow but easy for them since they are d doctors and nurses. I'm confused, how dangerous are these levels? Is it true it's not something sunlight can work on? Help educate me pls....
Re: Baby Jaundice! Help Urgently Pls by kay0195: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Help need answers
Re: Baby Jaundice! Help Urgently Pls by KingAlayinde(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
kay0195:
Pls my baby was diagnosed with jaundice, at first they put him in phototherapy light for almost 2days and tested and said d level was 11.5 but for he's weight, it's supposed to be at 10.5 so he began a stronger photo light for another 24 hrs then they brought him back to me at d ward after 24 hrs and took d blood sample for testing again and later came back telling me d result is now 14. I mean how can result rise from 11.5 to 14 after phototeraphy light? Now they want to keep me again in d hospital. He's weight is 4kg, he's a week old. He feeds well and doesn't look like a baby with any issue at all. I asked d doctor about sunlight he says it doesn't work for such high level of bilirubin. I'm so stressed at d moment and need to leave to take care of my baby. Dey sound like he's seriously ill but d baby I'm looking at doesn't look sick at all to me. D eyes are just slightly yellow hardly noticeable then d skin kinda yellowish but all my children are yellow so it's hard for me to tell d jaundice from normal yellow but easy for them since they are d doctors and nurses. I'm confused, how dangerous are these levels? Is it true it's not something sunlight can work on? Help educate me pls....

try herbal medical (elewe omo) just hope u understand my yoruba..... I'm goddam too local
Re: Baby Jaundice! Help Urgently Pls by silibaba: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Go and drop you child under the sun for at least for an hour for one month on a daily bases and he/she will be fine.
Re: Baby Jaundice! Help Urgently Pls by kayti(m): 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
quickly get unripe pawpaw remove the seeds and cut the pawpaw into pieces then soak in water for at least 4hrs and give to the baby one teaspoon like every 3HRS you the mother can also drink some like every hour. it works like magic.good luck
Re: Baby Jaundice! Help Urgently Pls by oxypressPlus: 5:45am On Jan 21, 2021
kay0195:

Know that a badly treated jaundice can cause brain damage which is very difficult to treat.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy hbot can repair brain damage caused by jaundice. You need to do everything possible for your baby's health.
HBOT can help baby's liver function better. It can reduce rate of destruction of red blood cells. It can eliminate the causes of jaundice in the baby. Note that nothing does it better than hbot and we are not boasting.

We are HBOT PROVIDERS.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Have A Hole On My Head Where Hair Stopped Growing / Anxiety In Children / Patients To Sue Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.