Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 (9455 Views)

NUPENG November 6 Strike: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen In Lagos, Others / Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Stockpile Foodstuffs Before November 6 - NLC Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by Stallione(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
festacman:
Time to unleash SOLUDO SOLUTION!

C H U K W U M A S O L U D O
Positive vision. Blazing intellect. Brilliant ideas. Creative resource management. Audacity for paradigm shift. Global exposure. Deep and wide value delivery experience.

Long live Anambra State.

Long live anambra,long live soludo solutions as he assumes the office of the governor..
Re: Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 by Denaro(m): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hi guys, I have an opportunity for us.
I'm sure some of you have heard of smart contract. But let me explain.

Smart contract works inform of Networking, which means individuals are to connect to get things done and it's done to earn money (crypto currency).

For Smart contract to work well, it is always better if a team if form. This team will make work easy for individuals In the sense that
1. It will remove the stress of individuals looking for referrals
2. It will make earnings very easy and fast.
3. The smart contract can be completed within a day if the right number of members is formed for a team.

On this note, I am inviting you to join my team of 500 members, with this team and our strategy we will achieve a massive earnings from this smart contract.
All things being equal individuals will earn minimum of 13 million Trons. Tron is a crypto currency currently valued as 15.21 naira. So do the mathematics and see how much you can earn.

Good news, you join the platform with the same amount as your monthly subscription ����.

Join TEAM500 smart contract movement and come and make a foutune.

https:///IbHcpirhiKm6jWuTJETYs1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan / Bauchi APC Vice Chairman Withdraws Resignation Letter / APC Mulls Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.