Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government (58329 Views)

Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by hakeem4(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
praiseneo:
Govt don mess up
how ?
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by KingAlayinde(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=TheStakeHolder post=98231600] Endsars don make this one turn activist overnight.

Failed DJ[/quo

oga just tell us says u dey benefits from this government..... cos she is well spoken
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Illusioneffect(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
see how she looks like former marijuana addict

5 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by emmydee(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
But this is not the first time this auction is taking place. Anyway, I went to make enquiries about the auction today. It looks like the officials plan to sell the vehicles to themselves. I went to the car park at Alausa, I was directed by the security there to go to the main office at Bolade, Oshodi when I got there, the officials were just directing me to other offices. In fact, I went to almost all the offices in that massive complex, and the worst was that majority of the officials claimed they are not aware of any planned Auction.
So my conclusion is that they don't even want outsiders to partake in the auction.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by cricifixo: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Chai...see stupidity o
TheStakeHolder:
Endsars don make this one turn activist overnight.

Failed DJ
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
You better dey your Canada face your front. Shey now everyone will know not to pass one way. Things we can't try abroad we do it in Nigeria without care for the law and we wonder why things never seem to work in the country. Let everyone play their part that's the first step for things to be right in Nigeria, but I know someone is probably breaking the law now.

5 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
naptu2:
In "saner climes" like Australia, not only is the car impounded, but it is crushed.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/police-resume-car-crushing-in-a-bid-to-deter-dangerous-drivers-and-repeat-offenders/news-story/a11806dccd86ec5198bbfe14d7b8db09

This also happens in the United States.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna19339955

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T2YamA2h28

Auctioning the cars gives crazy people the chance to buy back their cars.
exactly, Lagos government did no wrong on this one

Nigerians get coconut head

This is a right step

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Suremikky(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Failed DJ

and you have turned to an EBA eating fool..
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beremx:
leave the messenger and focus on the message.
Trash, have you ever spent 5hrs transiting a journey of 30mins all because of the insanity of drivers?

If those guys drove one-way then thier cars should be taken away from them

4 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by webdev994: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Na wa o!
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by KingAlayinde(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Failed DJ

oga just tell us says u dey benefits from this government..... cos she is well spoken
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
SmartPolician:

I'm afraid she does not have any point!

Lagos State made it clear that if you do one way, you will forfeit your car.

We need to instill some level of sanity in Nigeria
Don't Lagos Government officials follow one way?, police, army, navy follow one way both danfo's and these lastma officers look away.
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Donchyke007(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
These things she says are the bitter truth but alot of people can't see beyond their noses.
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by benitwater(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
See devil's advocate.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by AK481(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
To every action there is equal and opposite reaction.

I see people crushing anyone trying to stop them for one way
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by homiben(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
hakeem4:
how ?

See Jamb question!!
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by afroxyz: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beremx:
so auctioning the car of the traffic offender is a good way of prosecuting someone who killed people? What happened to arresting the traffic offender and sending him to jail?
Everything una go complain. Are you the one to tell government the punitive measures to take?

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by osazsky(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beremx:
my friend lost his mum to one way driver last 2 months.if obaseki can introduce this in benin it will be the best thing that has happened in his administration..especially sapele roads thos guys get psychiatric disorder and them they take hard drugs..serves them right...dj switch is suppose to have faced the hangman for inciting violence and killing of innocent souls...lekki shooting kill u there.i hope cbn frooze her account too

6 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Cti28(m): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Like Kanu Nnamdi and ojukwu like dj snitch. It runs from generation to generation

All this for worthless likes and shares?
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by plaindealer: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
damilare442:

Fools like him won't see value in the message.

What's in the value of her message that we should keep treating lawless people and lawbreakers with kid gloves while they kill and endanger the lives of innocent Nigerians?

Common sense did not tell her that there are consequences when you break the law or that there are particular penalties involved when you break the law?

Are the governors in America, Australia and other countries also thieves when the enforce the same laws in the same manner?

Sometimes I just don't get how you people reason, you act as if Nigeria is your lawless playground and you should be left alone to be lawless in your own lawless jungle, I just don't get it.

6 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Enugupikin: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
The message is useless like the messenger, it people like you that will be groaning and lamenting Lagos State where as you came from a bush from one inviable Ebonyi state, you talk of Lagos traffic with ridicule and you forgotten the insanity of drivers that needed draconian measure to be cleansed, fashola was fined and warned them and it never get better, I hope when the are learning through the hard way of not taking one way, their brain will open and do the right thing
They've banned your IamWonderful account, be ready to create more emails and account

1 Like

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by osazsky(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beremx:
so auctioning the car of the traffic offender is a good way of prosecuting someone who killed people? What happened to arresting the traffic offender and sending him to jail?
yes sir its the best thing sonwolu has done in lagos..if they no longer have cars they cant drive one way..even if they pay fine or go to jail they will continue to blow one way..nor be nigerians forget that thing

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Cburke(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
plaindealer:
This is what I don't get about the so called Nigerian youths and the lost, destructive, lawless and misguided Sorosoke loudmouths, they lied and spread dangerous fake news and propaganda that destroyed Lagos state, destroyed jobs, destroyed businesses and decimated the IGR base while demanding a better country when in fact they are the most destructive and lawless people in Nigeria.

Now we have lawless mentality youths and hypocrites rioting and demanding a better country, but simple laws and reflections of a better, sane and orderly society they can not obey, abide by or even support.

People don't drive against traffic in sane and orderly societies not only because they know that it's very dangerous and deadly, but also against the law and it comes with serious repercussions.

Iv seen footages of saner societies with similar scenes we witness here in Nigeria. Still doesn't justify the court order, as far as I'm concerned.
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Latvin: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
GhostWisperer:
tax evasion is a serious criminal offence. It's is cheating.

Traffic offense are not tax, they are minor matters. In the UK repeated traffic offense results to withdrawal of driver's license.

How do you justify auctioning someone's car for traffic offense?

If i follow your argument on the 'minor' traffic offence, then a 'minor' tax evasion of about £200 shouldn't lead to a whole car being crushed. It is the principle I'm pointing out.
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by roladex(f): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Failed DJ
kia! But u wicked o

1 Like

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by zikter(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
rockyh:
in a sane and orderly societies,there are no death trap holes as express way else why will there be room for one way if all the roads are vehicle worthy and free from traffic
No na, do a simple google check about traffic snares in developed cities and you will discover Lagos traffic is a learner against some cities in USA, China etc. This auctioning of cars, I believe came up when other options such as fine failed to yield results.

4 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Cburke(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
what if u are driving in unknown territory and no indications to show you in one way? Speaking from experience .. mainlands precisely.
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by rufai1440: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beremx:
g Guy forget Nigeria youths are not ripe to lead no matter what he did he is an elder and a leader he deserves a respect.
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Failed DJ
She is more brave than all of you coward sissies! Who call yourselves Men. grin
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Bellotelli: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Attention seeker... Enjoy the asylum you so much craved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed / Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.