Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

4 Side Hustles That Can Make You Rich As A Corp Member! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 4 Side Hustles That Can Make You Rich As A Corp Member! (528 Views)

Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey / 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Side Hustles That Can Make You Rich As A Corp Member! by Esyy(f): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Are you a corp member? Would you like to earn extra income asides your monthly allowance? Are you confused on how and what to start to achieve this goal?

Here in this post, I've put together five tested and proven side hustles you can start today and begin cashing out immediately

1. Content writing: This involves writing blogposts, articles and product descriptions. You can start by finding gigs through Facebook groups and forums. Most writing gigs pay #1 to one word count. You can make as much as 10k weekly from content writing

2. Social media management: You make money from this by managing business pages on Facebook, twitter and Instagram. You can charge as high as 50k per month or as low as 30k per month

3. Facebook ads: Setting up, running and managing Facebook campaigns for businesses can make you up to 30k per month as a beginner......but once you get to expert level, your weekly pay skyrockets to 50k and above.

4. Affiliate marketing: You make money from affiliate marketing by selling other people's digital products. You're paid on commission basis, say you sell a product worth 50k with 50% commission, you get paid 25k at the end of the sale.

All these side hustles are easy to start. If you're a beginner start by picking one and learning on YouTube.

Practice immediately as you learn. In less than a week, you should be making cool cash.

Ps: I'm a corp member like you and I have tried my hands on most of the side hustles listed here. Currently I'm into affiliate marketing full time ( I guess that's where the money is right now) , so I'm not selling you cheap ideas here.

My sincere advice to you is to pick one side hustle, master it and start cashing out. You never can tell which one would sustain you after NYSC

Success to you as you kick-start any of these hustles. God will favour us all.

PPS: You can share your progress too under this thread once you start seeing results.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Okene To Gboko, Wish Route Is The Best? / NYSC Lacks Power To Deny Graduates Mobilisation / NYSC' Batch A' 2013. Sokoto State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.