Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown (26094 Views)

Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) / Abdulkareem, UNILORIN VC Strips Graduands Off Their Gowns / Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Danny50: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2021
As calabar boy wey i be...
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by alingo2013(m): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2021
Hahahaha this is how corruption start, little things should matter nigerians
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Fakbrown: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2021
This country na major scam
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Necksonnel: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2021
This is fraud. This is not different from yahoo
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Why have you been asking people this question?
awww. Sorry... I feel your pains... Dont worry... Next time, i will ask you.
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by stanisbaratheon: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2021
Get a court order and stop that nonsense payment.

I wish I had the knowledge I have now about my rights when I was still in school.
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by gigabyte13: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2021
HAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA,
VIRTUAL GRADUATION WITH 15K......
JESUS DON TALK AM "IT IS FINISHED " DIS COUNTRY NA WA
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by damiloladuke: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2021
No convocation without gown... Are they gonna ship the gown
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by ghiloman28(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2021
grin Extorting everywhere undecided
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by sotall(m): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2021
This scam is in existence in many tertiary institution in Nigeria.

I actually paid twice for a convocation gown I didn't wear in university of Benin.

I paid when I wanted to do clearance so I can go for NYSC.

Then when I came to collect my certificate, I had to pay again because the payment system has been upgraded from cash to online payment.
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Hasmau: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2021
*HOW A DUMMY CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE THROUGH MINI IMPORTATION*

I would like you to give me 2 minutes of your time and I promise this will be the best 2 minutes of your life.

You see, you complain every time of being broke and angry, I can boldly tell you that this is all your fault, it’s not your parents fault nor uncle or friends. This is totally your fault.

I remembered back then while I was trying to survive in my early years in the university( before I created my brand 10k below collections), I didn’t really know the relationship between being broke and angry but I know there is one. lol
I was angry that I was broke whichever way, I hated both.

However, this has changed when I took full responsibilities for my life. If someone like me with an average intelligence can make over (300,000-500,00) through mini importation, I believe you can make much more than that, from the comfort of my home with just pressing my phone, then anyone can.

I have trained over 200 people who now successfully import from China on their own without barrier. Don’t just take my words for it, I have proof!

My goal this year is to train 1,000 youths on mini importation. Mini importation has to do with buying of goods from other countries like Turkey, Dubai, China and so on and importing it down to your own country for personal use or for sale for a reasonable price to make profits. You’ll be amazed when you get to know how much the luxuries you buy cost in other countries. CHEAP�

Mini importation can help you end the new year as a big boy or girl whichever way. I believe you have set goals for the year, I bet you, your goals can easily be achieved through mini importation.

However, you need to have audience(buyers) who you will sell your goods to, this is the reason why I have collaborated with “Classic Empire” who will teach you how you can build your audience, generate leads and how they can be converted to customers for your business.

Here is a breakdown of what you will learn again:

*The basis of mini importation
* How to buy “yourself” without an agent
* How to determine what to buy and compare prices among various suppliers

However, I want a commitment from you. The biggest commitment anyone can make is to commit his money and time into something where your treasure(money) is, that is where your heart will be.

The training fee is almost free. The true value of the training is over #50,000. However, I have reduced it to just #10,000 for 3 days days. Cheap right?

Chill
I have slashed the training fee to just N1,900 so that everyone can benefit.

TRAINING STARTS JAN 25-28, 2021

It will hold on WhatsApp with lots of screenshots, ebooks and voice note, after the class you will have 6 months mentorship with me

GUARANTEE
* You will start making money from your first month
* You will never be broke
* At the end of the training if you don’t get what you paid for, I’ll return your money back with a written apology

OTHER BONUSES
* You will have access to my ebooks on importation from China and Turkey
* You will learn how to import directly from Turkey( Turkey is known for the most durable and luxurious goods)
* You will have access to my dropshipping group chat

Basically, this is a free class, if you don’t pay, you lose, I gain
If you pay, you gain, either way, I still gain.

Just pay the appreciation fee and get in..

Click the link below NOW to get instant access
https:///send?phone=2347062721704&text=I%20am%20interested%20
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Gadafii: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2021
every corner of NIgeria's institution, there is wanton stealing and corruption going on

i should pay 15k for a gown i wont wear, for a virtual graduation oooo

another govt isntituion spent 61million nairai to purchase pen for a year,the other needed 84 billion to cut grasses, so many ridiculous amounts f money for stupid projects

omo my children deserve dual citizenship ooo, wtf sad
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by tonyson010(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2021
Corruption has no shame now. It is now for the bold.
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by ogashman(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2021
this is really absurd!!

meaning the students are going to wear the gowns and sit in their various sitting rooms for the convocation ceremony.... lol

thieves in our schools.
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Omezif(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2021
The gown is now cost.
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by SeriouslySense(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2021
cheesy

Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Omik1: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2021
Will they refuse to give certificate If one does not get the gown and later go to collect certificate?

And by the way NOUN is an Online institution why hold students certificate since 2020 instead of sending to students mails!
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Miracle2020: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2021
ASSU! ASSU. This is the most useless organization in the world. ASSU is the most corrupt organization I have ever seen.
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by eezor: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2021
pretydiva:
They must be mad. Shey dem dey pluck manege for tree ni lipsrsealed
My pretty
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Respect55(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2021
The level of rot in Nigeria is irredeemable
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Kobicove(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2021
Helpfromabove1:
angry grin grin grin. That one na virtual gown

Covid-19 no go block that income joor

grin
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Lamanii22(f): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2021
tobechi74:
So the gown department will not make money abi

grin grin grin
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by ransomed: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2021
Daylight Robbery.
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by wizkidblogger(f): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2021
they will wear it on zoom abi?

wertin omalay no go see for uganda cheesy
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Simeon88(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2021
post=98240424:
There was a country
There was a country indeed...no be Buhari or Jonathan do this one, na we we. But the question is this, when this sort of thing happens, who do the citizens channel their anger and frustration to?
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Tessyy1701: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2021
To whom it may concern:- PLEASE HELP US MOVE THIS TO FRONT PAGE

Maybe the management will see it an "back-out" from this daylight robbery from them towards already poor student
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Tessyy1701: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2021
#Lalastical
#Seun

Help Us move this to front page please
Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2021
Comments on here so far just shows how dumb Nigerian youths are. It is a virtual convocation, does that mean there will be no graduands? does that mean graduands will not zoom in, What will the students zooming in wear as they are zooming in to their own graduation? Jeans? face cap?

You people are just dumb!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown by Nauttyprof(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2021
I have a different view to this matter.

I think the university is trying to making the graduation gowns available for graduands to take pictures in even when the convocation will be held virtually.

There are students and parents who love to keep records as this from Matriculation gown to graduation gown.

It's left for the university authorities to clarify the memo issued but in any case, N15,000 is too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASU Strike: University Of Abuja Hostel Looking So Dirty (Photos) / Nigeria Army Short Service Commission Aptitude Test Past Questions / Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.