Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (3236 Views)

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2021
pansophist:

What does it mean to be "dirty"? No I won't advice anyone to marry a "dirty" man, besides, the two guys involved are far from dirty (whatever that means). These are guys doing fine for themselves, except that they could not meet the op financial demands. Perhaps, I need remind you to be realistical with the economical situation in the country, its hard for guys out there.

Having said that, will you advice the guys to marry a "dirty" (or entitled, materialistic) woman? Since it seems like the op fits that your description perfectly. No where did she mentioned of giving or bringing anything to the table, apart from her entitlement and selfishness. Will you advice your brother that as well?

Once again, you dump the rest of her concerns into the Atlantic Ocean never to be spoken of again. Why? Because once money is involved in the equation, Nigerian men have only one directional response to everything.

No one is disputing the fact that things are hard, not just for guys but for ladies as well. Most of us have legitimate hustle, as did Op (you probably overlooked this too), but our plans to choose a compatible guy shouldn't be relegated to the background because of financial incapabilities.

People can be dirty in actual sense of the word, even though it seems alien to you, and no, honey, "dirty" isn't another word for entitled and materialistic. It's even downright insulting that you'll liken the two. Dirty people are hard to live it, you can ask around. Some adults didn't learn to pick up and clean up after themselves and it's nauseating to even behold such people.

She also mentioned he's stingy, and as usual, that flew over your head. In your opinion, as long as she isn't Alakija, she doesn't get to have a say over his giver-ness.

That aside, Op prefers the SSCE guy for whatever reason she has, though you seem to only see the money aspect (no surprises there), but like I said, your one way response says all.

To your question, my brother is allowed to marry whoever he pleases. It's his life and his choices. I wouldn't advise him to marry a dirty and stingy wife though.

1 Like

Re: .. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2021
kalu61:

You don't care about ops dilemma but my opinion.

Have a nice weekend

Because your opinion is biased. Isn't that clear enough?
Re: .. by kalu61(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Because your opinion is biased. Isn't that clear enough?
Fine. Now give your unbias opinion.
Re: .. by merieam16(f): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2021
Teaveapoet:
Follow the ssce guy. Help him achieve his dream by sending him to school.
With which money..she is also out of job
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle you don't need to say anything again, you have really tried in all your explanation & the scenarios you painted. People are really angry on Nairaland, once a story comes in, that involves money, almost every male romance-nairalander will pounce on you as expected. cheesy

From the story, the ssce dude is dead broke and even in his poor state, he his still a giver. He his a good & clean guy for sure, but the reality is that a man who is still struggling to find his feet financially shouldn't be taking care nor thinking of a woman. If you make 2 - 5k daily and a woman's love is what you are bothered about, then you will certainly die poor.

I won't even talk about the graduate dude because I already ruled him out of the equation.

Personally I like the ssce guy but I really feel sorry him, I'd advise OP to stay with him but I know this issue of his career prospects will always resurface again.

Leave them both and move on.

Selah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Turn Her On With Dirty And Irresistible Talklines / Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.