Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? (43962 Views)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by BigCowH0rn: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
setobaba:
Good morning,

I’ve been thinking and watching on this for few months now, I notice my wife is no longer the damsel I met and dated. She will be 35 in few months, and we had only two kids together, so why she suddenly start looking older than that age is what I don’t know. I’ve seen ladies and colleagues of her age group still killing and rocking it, and going with the trend of fashion and lifestyles, No my wife won’t try to take fashion serious anymore. She will just wear any random cloths, not minding the occasion. You all won’t understand me on this, as In she use to be in line with all these before we had our first child. She’s not going through any stress, we living okay enough to be well fed.
So what’s happening?? Men, do you also feel like this? I mean those married for 5-10yrs and over.

A story of a young man who got married 11yrs ago

You need to talk to her and take her shopping.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by midnighter1(f): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
whether old or young all i know is that something must kill a woman
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by luminouz(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Winneygirl:
Do you take her on dates?
After 2 kids, If you guys don't do any adventurous things, she will only get clothes that are comfortable for staying home.
Set up a routine where you guys go out. Ask her to list different restaurants she will like to visit, or places you guys could go.
It doesn't have to be expensive. Just mildly fancy.
Tell her you want to make it a date. You both dress up. Look and smell good. No kids.
You can do it twice monthly, or once a month. Depends on what you guys want.
It's a gradual process, but you both can work together to bring back the spark.

Why must it be restaurants for fuq sakes?

Dem use food swear for una ni? How will those useless calories aid her outlook? Lemme guess, make her more portly, triple chinned and feeble as fuq with diverse health issues.

Let them go to the mountains to pray biko. wink

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by luminouz(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

You need to talk to her and take her shopping.

Shopping!! Shopping and shoppping!!! undecided

Restaurants!! Food!! Dates!!! undecided

Bla bla bla'...

This thread don taya me undecided

I'm off undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by WoundedLamb: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hhmmm.... the things I read here. Are they really happy women in Africa? Apparently, you can never be enough as a woman over there. Even if you don't cheat, you'd still be blamed for getting old or losing that youthful sexiness after childbirth. The life of a woman ain't an easy one especially when you are surrounded by people who only care about their own interest.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by weyreypey: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Godada:
angry

Have you had a chat about this with her?

Enroll her in a gym and exercise with her make we nor hear say gym instructor dey exercise her kitty for you
When she's not millenniumlady
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Trogge: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
femi4:
Discuss with her, not nairalanders. That's the mistake of this generation couples. You communicate less yet want changes to take place.

Cheating starts from the mind, don't think what I think you ll start to think o
. From all what everyone has commented. The op is enlighten. What you don't know, you don't

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by greggng: 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
setobaba:
Good morning,

I’ve been thinking and watching on this for few months now, I notice my wife is no longer the damsel I met and dated. She will be 35 in few months, and we had only two kids together, so why she suddenly start looking older than that age is what I don’t know. I’ve seen ladies and colleagues of her age group still killing and rocking it, and going with the trend of fashion and lifestyles, No my wife won’t try to take fashion serious anymore. She will just wear any random cloths, not minding the occasion. You all won’t understand me on this, as In she use to be in line with all these before we had our first child. She’s not going through any stress, we living okay enough to be well fed.
So what’s happening?? Men, do you also feel like this? I mean those married for 5-10yrs and over.

It means you are a negative energy .....you are not taking good care of her

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Zane5812:
'How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You?' And they're all like, 'Oh, God '" He said he didn't know how he responded He said he was at a party where he had had sex with some of the younger students but not with anyone older than his son "He was like, 'I don't know you're older than you look, my guy

meanwhile:
With almost 4 years working as Python developer, I can write high quality Python code for any kind of task to make your life/work easier. For instance, I can create any Python script for automation, web scraping, data mining tools that you need done in a short time. I can export the unstructured data to any of your desired format such as EXCEL, CSV, JSON, TXT or export to database.

Automation tasks:
Auto process Excel, text file, image, Auto read/write/format Google Sheet, Auto login/download/upload,, Auto your daily routines on computers, PDF text-based text extraction, Natural Text to speech, OCR

Web scraping:
=>Data mining/Web scrapping
=>Extract data to Excel, CSV, JSON, Database, Google Sheet
=>Scrape any public data and/or behind login page
=>Machine learning in Python
And again, any thing that can be done in Python.

bots:
Do you need:
=>Facebook bot, Instagram bot, Twitter bot, any social media site or forum bots
=>Betting bot

Call/Whatsapp: 0*8*1*5*8*4*6*5*7*5*9
Note: Remove * from the number

Can u teach a novice like me on IT matters?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Fortissimo502: 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fake story.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
She starts looking older in your eyes when you start looking at other fresh younger women you go like fvck.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by DECENCY3: 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Stress is telling in on her. A lot of women go through this ones the babies starts coming in. What are your contributions towards relieving her of this stress?

A lot of women too after marriage forget about their physical appearance, this is where heart to heart talk comes in. Forget about assuming she should know.

I have seen a man took it upon himself to change a completely village and dirty girl(sorry for this words) into his taste. He confidently told me he will do and afterwards marry the girl and it did happened. He checked for latest style of clothes, hairs, shoes and cosmetic items which he personally bought for that girl and corrects her dressing and appearance. Today, they are still married and the girl is so beautiful. You too can do it. If it borders you, be completely involved and everyone will be happy.

Except she has been brainwashed into Deeper life, Chosen, watchman, etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by IGBOpigs(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
jchioma:
I will.advise you look at it from a positive point of view. It's called the vicissitudes of life. She has had to bear and surmounted several challenges and changes to her life, family and society; Accept her and do everything you can to cheer her up. Be the man she met and loved.
At 35 yrs, she still a youth in the Nigerian context, where no one wants to be regarded as "old", forgetting that everyone will grow old someday and die if they are even lucky to live long
NICE COMMENT...
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Kayharry(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Go and take good care of ur wife by and drugs that will help her , help her with house cores, take her out , spend more time with her, make her smile always .

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by jaxxy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Womanizer:

You fúcked the woman for 11 years and still expect her to look the same?

If you drive a car for 11 years will it still be the same as the day you bought it?

He fvcked the woman so the woman didn’t Fvck him? I never knew it’s a one sided activity o.

Op the Truth is many people loose guard after getting what they want be it marriage, money or even a basic relationship. They get comfortable bt for some too comfortable for their own good.

If she fat she needs to start a weight loss routine. As for fashion when her body is banging she will want to flaunt it or get her some trendy stuffs as gifts.

I hate when people don’t takecare of their mind, spirit and body. I can nag or troll her for it. I’m that ridiculous. Lol undecided
Setobaba

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by ChiefSweetus: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
What the bleep happened to talking to her before coming here to read the opinion of random strangers
E don make small kids wey dey university dey ask am about im wife "jajaina" and all the other demeaning questions wey dey up here. The mother of your children... Christ!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by flokii: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
What should French president that married his mother's age mate now do??

It's bound to happen if the lady is same age with her guy or slightly older depending on her genes. Girls generally grow faster than boys so to avoid stories, marry a lady you're 5 - 7 years older than.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by King44(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
How Kim take do am after 5 kids, don't tell me she is not going through stress or there is nothing she is thinking about.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by dbblight: 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Are you sure she has fine cloth to wear, have you taken her shopping or are u expecting her to wear the same clothes she has been wearing when you guys are newly married, forgotten that now she has given birth, she will really add and those old clothes will not size her again. And u are expecting her to wear the same clothes and look sexy for you. Take her to shopping and buy clothes for her

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by King44(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
RealisticGirl:
One can be too churchy, and still look good and presentable. She felt she no longer needs it, cos she has a complete family and also married for a long time.
fact
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
The fact that you had to come online to talk about your wife in this manner shows that you are the one causing it. With your toxic self, if that woman was divorced from you and starts taking care of herself properly, she would automatically start looking younger.

Even if your wife was 20 years younger than you, it would still be the same case. That is what most of you negroes don't get. The next thing is to start looking at children.

May I also point out that you are suffering from midlife crises.

Go and seek psychiatric help.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by tit(f): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
You marry another wife.
SIMP
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Roseey0(f): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
There is no seat down and talk to that will work sir.

Take her responsibilities off her neck and she will have nothing else to think about than fashion and physical appearance. You don't help around the house yet you expect her to do magic and still maintain her youthful appearance.

You think raising kids is easy?
Thats Why the society is failing. You have parents who do not know their responsibility. Their priority still lie in vanities of this life, leaving social media and peers to raise their children.

Las las , na you go lose.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by boyjo: 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
setobaba:
Good morning,

See as e talk am, "we have only two kids together"!!!
You better love and support her make devil no use you play basket ball.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Roseey0(f): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
King44:
How Kim take do am after 5 kids, don't tell me she is not going through stress or there is nothing she is thinking about.
Let's ask Kanye.

You don't get it?
It's all in your hands as a man. Na where you want her to be she go be. So stop blaming the woman. Blame yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Roseey0(f): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
greggng:

It means you are a negative energy .....you are not taking good care of her
You don summarise am finish
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by King44(m): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Roseey0:

Let's ask Kanye.

You don't get it?
It's all in your hands as a man. Na where you want her to be she go be. So stop blaming the woman. Blame yourself.
OK I hear...
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Estellie: 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Have you discussed this with her??

I don taya for all these married people o, be like una dey drop una senses before una enter the marriage sad angry angry( no offense)

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by nedekid: 12:07am On Jan 21, 2021
Godada:
angry

Have you had a chat about this with her?

Take her on a shopping spree and get her stuffs to spice up her looks.

Enroll her in a gym and exercise with her make we nor hear say gym instructor dey exercise her kitty for you
Valid contribution.
Nb: Take note of the later part of the last paragraph.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Man, Pregnant Wife, Daughter Suffocate In Apartment (photo) / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.