Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Education And Today's Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Education And Today's Nigeria (130 Views)

Low IQ Nigerians Continue To Breed Children In Today Nigeria / I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened / When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education And Today's Nigeria by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 20, 2021
You know how things are so I won't waste your time trying to explain it to you,
There are 25 million unemployed graduates in Nigeria and with the amount of people in university, more still to come

If you are parent and still send your children to private school, you are wasting money and In the wrong,
Send your children to Public school, use homeschooling and Private lesson to supplement their studies.

Go and watch a movie called Captain Fantastic
And you will see that education is not about expensive school.

Please I'm begging you to stop wasting Money on your child education as the model is no longer working or functional in the Nigerian system.

Send them to Public school and use the money you wanted to spend on school fees to buy land for them
In the land you can teach them about permaculture farming and homesteading, real agriculture business and home economics.

So that when they finish secondary school they already have a means of livelihood.
Whether they see Job or not after university will not affect them as they will already be functional and rich members of society through agriculture and other businesses.

But please Don't give birth to more than 2
Nigeria and frankly the world is overpopulated.

Advice from a Zen Buddhist

(1) (Reply)

Job / The Biggest Questionin Life / About Aluminium Circle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.