Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying (3780 Views)

He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / 5 Ways Your Parents’ Advice Could Destroy Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by faithugo64(f): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Stateoforigin:

I pray that good man turns out to be your loving brother. I'm very sure you'll be happy for your brother when (not if) he brings a girl that has committed six abortions home as a potential wife. God will do it for him and your wonderful family.

Please attack the guy that also supported the numerous abortions. He deserves better right? Channel your anger properly.
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by Stateoforigin: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2021
faithugo64:

Please attack the guy that also supported the numerous abortions. He deserves better right? Channel your anger properly.

Babe, I'm not angry.
I'm just echoing your prayers.
By the way, I didn't hear an amen from you.
I pray your brother turns out to be that good guy in her life Amen
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by Oizee(f): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Stateoforigin:

I pray that good man turns out to be your loving brother. I'm very sure you'll be happy for your brother when (not if) he brings a girl that has committed six abortions home as a potential wife. God will do it for him and your wonderful family.
but the guy was responsible for the abortions now, and I'm very sure he convinced her to do it and out of stupid love the lady complied. the girl was naive, if her character is good I also pray she finds a good man. what if the girl happens to be any of ur relation? u will curse her for her naivety?
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by Oizee(f): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mr OP, I can only SMH for you....... kai, na person daughter u destroyed like dis? six abortion...... u no well...... which advice are you looking for? u are a good man that don't want to hurt them and u have been flushing innocent babies all this while. she's empty to u now right? go and marry ur fertile senior now, who knows wether that one even get womb sef, bcuz u told us that u didn't deflowered her like the first.
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by Stateoforigin: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oizee:
but the guy was responsible for the abortions now, and I'm very sure he convinced her to do it and out of stupid love the lady complied. the girl was naive, if her character is good I also pray she finds a good man. what if the girl happens to be any of ur relation? u will curse her for her naivety?

Yes, I will curse her.
None of my relatives can be that lose and morally bankrupt.
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by Oizee(f): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Stateoforigin:

Yes, I will curse her.
None of my relatives can be that lose and morally bankrupt.
ok, good for you though
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by Destinylink(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Username2021:
to make enough money so i can also take care of my first girlfriend because that girls has been a blessing to me and I don't think i will be able to pay her for all The sacrafices she've made for me during and after my schools days. She's very humble, faithful and loyal to bone marrow. Despite my inability to buy or take care or her, she never complained. Rather she's always praying and giving me hope for a better tomorrow. Never cheated on me as she has sworn that as long as she's with me, she will never cheat on me and she's has been keeping to that promises. Even when i went for my service, she calls to check on me almost every hour. Many guys tempted her including my young landlord, but she never fell for it. Which made my landlord to call me and advised me never to live her. She can do anything just to see me happy. Even if it requires her own happiness, she wouldn't mind. She places me incharge of everything about her and she never had a double thought about that. She believe so much in me.

SMH! Oga OP
You nor just try at all...! You mean your first girlfriend get all these qualities and you still choose to cheat on her!

Your long throat nor get cure!

Na plank them suppose nack for your head!!!

Advice: Just marry the two ladies o.

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by CoolJul: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Stateoforigin:
The person whe come up with that line say life no balance truly get oil for him head.

Life truly is not fair.

Only you get two.
Me like this na just one I de find, yet I never see, even though I fit afford urgent 2k.

Tell me, is life balanced?

hahahahaaa I dey tell u. imagine two good gifts that he can't have both and choosing one n leaving the other may cost him his happiness if not life. -:/ op I nor envy u oo.

Op ur story is choking me!
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by CoolJul: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
na waaa o but op u bad oo

but wait o how can someone abort 1,2,3...6 TIMES for one niggar... na so love dey sweet?!!!
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by Mikester: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
CalliDora1:
You're worse than a serpent. You're wicked in a subtle way.

Forget all that fake praises you're singing about your first gf. If you truly love her and have a "kind" heart like claimed, you wouldn't go having a relationship with another girl knowing you have someone who has sacrificed a lot for you. Without her, you wouldn't have been able to graduate let alone go for service and start frolicking with another girl to the point where you got trapped.

What I see here is greed. You're a greedy fellow who is easily carried away by free things. Now it has hooked your neck. Look for how to get out of it. Your greed has led you to a tight corner that you may never be able to come out from.

Chop here, chop here chop here. Only you. Mtchew.
You sure have said my mind. Op is 100% greedy. May they have mercy on him

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by Mikester: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Stateoforigin:

Yes, I will curse her.
None of my relatives can be that lose and morally bankrupt
You can't guarantee that

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by nautybride: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
Cock and bull story
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mikester:

You sure have said my mind. Op is 100% greedy. May they have mercy on him

Amen.
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Taal17:

6 pregnancies aborted because of your selfishness, why on earth did your foolish self not use protection. STUPID
and yet here you are still thinking about YOURSELF

Gods Justice upon you, as we all do reap what you have sown.
Pschew

Alot of people has commented on my post. Both those who criticise then proffer solution and I've chosen to remain silent. But this your insult is what i won't take from you. You guys are just laying emphasis on the abortion even when most of you have done something worst than mine. I clearly stated that the girl and i started dating at a very tinder age. Then we were not this exposed/informed. All the pregnancies was aborted during those period because after her dad's dismissed, we started cohabiting just to ease the financial challenges on her family/herself. If i don't love her or treat her well, will she still be here with me? Why is my second gf not pregnant for me if i don't know how to use condom. Or maybe you should come and teach me how to use condom. Moreover, who are you to judge me? Do you know the reason for my actions?

Please if you don't have manner of approach, kindly stay off my post mrs saint. Afterall, this post is not for everyone and after all these your insult, you never render any advise/solution. And FYI, i don't joke with my first gf. I love her so much and i try to show her love with the little i can do. She knows that and she knows i will do better someday in future. This post in just on how to settle the second girl. Please take note... Peace
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by Taal17: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Username2021:

Alot of people has commented on my post. Both those who criticise then proffer solution and I've chosen to remain silent. But this your insult is what i won't take from you. You guys are just laying emphasis on the abortion even when most of you have done something worst than mine. I clearly stated that the girl and i started dating at a very tinder age. Then we were not this exposed/informed. All the pregnancies was aborted during those period because after her dad's dismissed, we started cohabiting just to ease the financial challenges on her family/herself. If i don't love her or treat her well, will she still be here with me? Why is my second gf not pregnant for me if i don't know how to use condom. Or maybe you should come and teach me how to use condom. Moreover, who are you to judge me? Do you know the reason for my actions?

Please if you don't have manner of approach, kindly stay off my post mrs saint. Afterall, this post is not for everyone and after all these your insult, you never render any advise/solution. And FYI, i don't joke with my first gf. I love her so much and i try to show her love with the little i can do. She knows that and she knows i will do better someday in future. This post in just on how to settle the second girl. Please take note... Peace

May she treat you with the same disrespect you have shown her.
You chose to cohabitate and have sex that's on YOU not us
You brought your issue here - you take what you get.
If you know what LOVE means you wouldn't act like this
Tell madam gf that you had another gf if you are so sorry instead of looking for others to help you cover your ills and get away with it. Tell her the TRUTH - that's my advice
I wanna see whether you have the same feelings for when she cant have kids
you reap what you sow no be curse na fact of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by AtoningBlood(m): 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Username2021:
Please i really need your advise on what or who to chose. I've been a member of NL for almost a decade now and I've seen alot of people getting solution for their problem here.

I have two (2) girlfriends who are madly In love with me. The first one is a girl I've been dating for seven years plus and she has aborted six pregnancies for me (even going against her family belief/law). I met her a virgin and we started dating when we were very very young and during our dating then, we were cohabiting for those years (i'm an orphan so we lived like brother and sister) until i was posted to one of the northern states for my nysc. During my service year, i met my second girlfriend who happened to have a boyfriend too. So we were just dating for fun with the intentions to end everything after our service year, but unfortunately, the lady fell in love with me. She broke up with her guy while i was still with my own girlfriend. She started concentrating on me. After our service year, she invited me over to her state with the promise that i will get an offer very fast, i had no choice than to succumb to it with the intentions to make enough money so i can also take care of my first girlfriend because that girls has been a blessing to me and I don't think i will be able to pay her for all The sacrafices she've made for me during and after my schools days. She's very humble, faithful and loyal to bone marrow. Despite my inability to buy or take care or her, she never complained. Rather she's always praying and giving me hope for a better tomorrow. Never cheated on me as she has sworn that as long as she's with me, she will never cheat on me and she's has been keeping to that promises. Even when i went for my service, she calls to check on me almost every hour. Many guys tempted her including my young landlord, but she never fell for it. Which made my landlord to call me and advised me never to live her. She can do anything just to see me happy. Even if it requires her own happiness, she wouldn't mind. She places me incharge of everything about her and she never had a double thought about that. She believe so much in me.

My second girlfriend of 3 years plus also possessed the above mentioned attributes with some exceptions and she's older than me with almost 4 years. She's due for marriage and she has been looking unto me (although never aborted for me). Her family is after her to get married and all her age mates in her family has gotten married. She has sacrificed alot also for me hoping to see our relationship work so i can repay her someday. Although she's little more financially buoyant more than my first girlfriend due to her family stature, but i have achieved alot from my first girlfriend more than i do from her.

Note: my first gf made it possible for me to graduate due to her financial assistance while my second girlfriend assisted me when i underwent a surgery that cost her 200k plus. She did that all in in the name of I'm her husband.

They are good and so kind and i don't want to hurt any of them. They deserves the very best from me.

The families of the two parties knows me and love me so so very much. Infact, when ever I'm talking with any of them, they talk to me as their own very child. They love and accepted me with open hands. Saying they like the type of person i am. I'm so much closer to both families like mad. Infact, each of them see me as inlaw already. I always call to check on them and i visit them whenever the needs arises. I'm a soft hearted person. I don't want to hurt any of them. Else i would have done that since. They are both looking unto me for marriage and they've started preparing/talking about their marriage.

My second gf is of age and she may find it difficult to get another suitor. She's the last person in her family to marry while my first girlfriend is in my age group.

I'm so so confused and frustrated. For almost two years now, I have no peace of mind. Sometimes i feel like i can be like normal average men out there. Happily living my life. I never wished for this. I really want to settle this problem so i can have peace of mind. I'm dying emotionally and is affecting me physically

Please note that during all these years they've been sacrificing/investing in me, I've not been relenting. I've also been striving to stand as a man and they are attesting to the fact that I'm not a lazy type. Just that things isn't working as planned. Also, i do have dreams of being poor and rejected. Most times in the dreams, i see myself begging to survive. whatever the outcome of this problem is, i just hope it shouldn't affect me negatively in the future..

Friends and family, please propose solution for me cause I'm really dying inside.

Modified: To those calling me a gold digger, i wouldn't say you are wrong nor right, but have it in mind that my main reason of going over to my second girlfriend state was just to seek for a greener pastures. But things turned out otherwise. And to my first girlfriend, I'm also the one who established my first gf after her Father's dead. I enrolled her in hairdressing school then rented a shop for her which made her to always be grateful and indebted to me for making her who she is today. I was the one who gave her the idea and today, she's making money from it. My second gf have also achieved from me even though it's not much. But i never stopped caring. Please don't judge me because i never had any bad intentions. I would have ran away not minding who's hurt. I'm pleading. What i need now is solution to my problem please.

Mod please help move this to front page for a wider view. Thanks

Cc Mynd44 Dominique
Lalasticlala

How can you succeed with so much burdens of guilt, betrayal and unfaithfulness? Chop here and there. Habaaaaa, a girl had six abortions for you and you left her to date anther one and made her leave her boyfriend.

Stop keeping that older girl, you will end upwasting her time, please don't frustrate her further. Leave the younger girl to move on fast,

You go and do something with your life.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by Twenty8: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2021
Username2021:
Please i really need your advise on what or who to chose. I've been a member of NL for almost a decade now and I've seen alot of people getting solution for their problem here.

I have two (2) girlfriends who are madly In love with me. The first one is a girl I've been dating for seven years plus and she has aborted six pregnancies for me (even going against her family belief/law). I met her a virgin and we started dating when we were very very young and during our dating then, we were cohabiting for those years (i'm an orphan so we lived like brother and sister) until i was posted to one of the northern states for my nysc. During my service year, i met my second girlfriend who happened to have a boyfriend too. So we were just dating for fun with the intentions to end everything after our service year, but unfortunately, the lady fell in love with me. She broke up with her guy while i was still with my own girlfriend. She started concentrating on me. After our service year, she invited me over to her state with the promise that i will get an offer very fast, i had no choice than to succumb to it with the intentions to make enough money so i can also take care of my first girlfriend because that girls has been a blessing to me and I don't think i will be able to pay her for all The sacrafices she've made for me during and after my schools days. She's very humble, faithful and loyal to bone marrow. Despite my inability to buy or take care or her, she never complained. Rather she's always praying and giving me hope for a better tomorrow. Never cheated on me as she has sworn that as long as she's with me, she will never cheat on me and she's has been keeping to that promises. Even when i went for my service, she calls to check on me almost every hour. Many guys tempted her including my young landlord, but she never fell for it. Which made my landlord to call me and advised me never to live her. She can do anything just to see me happy. Even if it requires her own happiness, she wouldn't mind. She places me incharge of everything about her and she never had a double thought about that. She believe so much in me.

My second girlfriend of 3 years plus also possessed the above mentioned attributes with some exceptions and she's older than me with almost 4 years. She's due for marriage and she has been looking unto me (although never aborted for me). Her family is after her to get married and all her age mates in her family has gotten married. She has sacrificed alot also for me hoping to see our relationship work so i can repay her someday. Although she's little more financially buoyant more than my first girlfriend due to her family stature, but i have achieved alot from my first girlfriend more than i do from her.

Note: my first gf made it possible for me to graduate due to her financial assistance while my second girlfriend assisted me when i underwent a surgery that cost her 200k plus. She did that all in in the name of I'm her husband.

They are good and so kind and i don't want to hurt any of them. They deserves the very best from me.

The families of the two parties knows me and love me so so very much. Infact, when ever I'm talking with any of them, they talk to me as their own very child. They love and accepted me with open hands. Saying they like the type of person i am. I'm so much closer to both families like mad. Infact, each of them see me as inlaw already. I always call to check on them and i visit them whenever the needs arises. I'm a soft hearted person. I don't want to hurt any of them. Else i would have done that since. They are both looking unto me for marriage and they've started preparing/talking about their marriage.

My second gf is of age and she may find it difficult to get another suitor. She's the last person in her family to marry while my first girlfriend is in my age group.

I'm so so confused and frustrated. For almost two years now, I have no peace of mind. Sometimes i feel like i can be like normal average men out there. Happily living my life. I never wished for this. I really want to settle this problem so i can have peace of mind. I'm dying emotionally and is affecting me physically

Please note that during all these years they've been sacrificing/investing in me, I've not been relenting. I've also been striving to stand as a man and they are attesting to the fact that I'm not a lazy type. Just that things isn't working as planned. Also, i do have dreams of being poor and rejected. Most times in the dreams, i see myself begging to survive. whatever the outcome of this problem is, i just hope it shouldn't affect me negatively in the future..

Friends and family, please propose solution for me cause I'm really dying inside.

Modified: To those calling me a gold digger, i wouldn't say you are wrong nor right, but have it in mind that my main reason of going over to my second girlfriend state was just to seek for a greener pastures. But things turned out otherwise. And to my first girlfriend, I'm also the one who established my first gf after her Father's dead. I enrolled her in hairdressing school then rented a shop for her which made her to always be grateful and indebted to me for making her who she is today. I was the one who gave her the idea and today, she's making money from it. My second gf have also achieved from me even though it's not much. But i never stopped caring. Please don't judge me because i never had any bad intentions. I would have ran away not minding who's hurt. I'm pleading. What i need now is solution to my problem please.

Mod please help move this to front page for a wider view. Thanks

Cc Mynd44 Dominique
Lalasticlala

6 abortions! haaaaa! égbon òloriburuku ni yín ò
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by Shinapraise(m): 10:19am On Jan 23, 2021
Mistake has been made but there is an opportunity here if I were you I will buy a sniper and write a letter to the two family invite them over to have a dialogue with me then tell them you are sorry but you have made the mistake then to correct this you will kill your self if they all promise you that the two ladies will not hurt themselves and if 2. They can both be your wives you will be happy and glad cos they both have sacrifice alot for you and if they can't you will kill your self .tell them you love them both and you don't want to lose anyone of them beg the elders they will give in to your demand that is how a bother I know married his two wives and he made up for his mistake ....
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Shinapraise:
Mistake has been made but there is an opportunity here if I were you I will buy a sniper and write a letter to the two family invite them over to have a dialogue with me then tell them you are sorry but you have made the mistake then to correct this you will kill your self if they all promise you that the two ladies will not hurt themselves and if 2. They can both be your wives you will be happy and glad cos they both have sacrifice alot for you and if they can't you will kill your self .tell them you love them both and you don't want to lose anyone of them beg the elders they will give in to your demand that is how a bother I know married his two wives and he made up for his mistake ....

Thank you very much for your contribution, you don't know how relieved i feel right now. Reading what people have been commenting above, only make me feel like the worst sinner on earth. To an extent, i felt like taking my life will be the solution to this problem. I've been living with this burden for almost two years now and i thought i will get solution here, only to be given more reason why i don't deserve to live cry

Nobody knows the reason for my actions and no one cares to know. It really hurt

But it wasn't intentional cry
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by eddycolo(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
My brother I pray for the Mercy of God to find you at this moment..and to give you peace... don't try to take your life....or else the devil will smile at you to welcome you on the other side...what you going through most of us are also struggling with it... It is called the 'flesh" it makes us do foolish things unimaginable...I don't want to talk much ...but this is my advice...look for a man of God and confess all that you have done and repent from it...He will pray for you a pray for Forgiveness of sin cus the repercussions of six abortions no be here ooo..that alone can reck one destiny making him destitute for life...even your dreams is pointing that to you....if you can stay away from both ladies...you need proper sanctification to regain your conscience...the ladies will be a distraction...I usually don't comment on post...but this your post is very provoking...I pray you get understanding of what I am saying..I pray for God's mercy on you..
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by eddycolo(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Username2021:

Thank you very much for your contribution, you don't know how relieved i feel right now. Reading what people have been commenting above, only make me feel like the worst sinner on earth. To an extent, i felt like taking my life will be the solution to this problem. I've been living with this burden for also two years now and i thought i will get solution here, only to be given more reason why i don't deserve to live cry

Nobody knows the reason for my actions and no one cares to know. It really hurt

But it wasn't intentional cry

My brother I pray for the Mercy of God to find you at this moment..and to give you peace... don't try to take your life....or else the devil will smile at you to welcome you on the other side...what you going through most of us are also struggling with it... It is called the 'flesh" it makes us do foolish things unimaginable...I don't want to talk much ...but this is my advice...look for a man of God and confess all that you have done and repent from it...He will pray for you a pray for Forgiveness of sin cus the repercussions of six abortions no be here ooo..that alone can reck one destiny making him destitute for life...even your dreams is pointing that to you....if you can stay away from both ladies...you need proper sanctification to regain your conscience...the ladies will be a distraction...I usually don't comment on post...but this your post is very provoking...I pray you get understanding of what I am saying..I pray for God's mercy on you..
Re: Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying by DBestDoc(f): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tell the ladies the truth and take things up as events unfold, one step at a time. But start by telling them everything.

Only the truth can set you free, there’s no two ways about it.

The more you delay, the more you waste their time and prolong the inevitable. They have the right to known the kind of man they’ve both been dealing with. Give them that Benefit.

Do it before January runs out so that they can at least deal with it and pick themselves up again while the year is still fresh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today / Hilarious Photos:3 Grown-up Brothers Recreate Their Childhood Photos. / A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.