Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help (591 Views)

How Africa Can Shake Off From The Nightmare Of Trade War By Ugonna Utulor. / Guess What Nollywoods Youngest And Biggest Filmmaker Is Cooking Next / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help by DeHumbleTboy: 2:57am On Jan 20, 2021
Good morning dear Nairalanders. It's been a long time. Happy New year. Right now I am finish. Nothing is left again. I'm totally empty in my spirit.
Only your advice can help me cuz I can't bear this any longer. Yesterday I wanted to top up my mifi line with 2k and I ended up doing the unthinking. Long epistles cut short.

Yesterday being 19 January 2021 I recharge my mifi line with 200k in the process of recharging 2k and my biggest fear was that I'm yet to link the said line with my nin number. It's 9mobile. How do I go about selling 200k airtime? Who's even going to listen to my story? Won't people laugh at me?
I couldn't even tell my girlfriend cuz of what I did to her in the name of being a SMAN member.
Please don't make mockery of me cuz you will add to my pain. Kindly ignore if you have nothing to say.
This is not your regular thread for fun and mockery.

Mods please do me a favour. I will reply appreciate.
Can't even post the screenshot here. I fear my babe might bump into it.
Re: Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 20, 2021
DeHumbleTboy:
Good morning dear Nairalanders. It's been a long time. Happy New year. Right now I am finish. Nothing is left again. I'm totally empty in my spirit.
Only your advice can help me cuz I can't bear this any longer. Yesterday I wanted to top up my mifi line with 2k and I ended up doing the unthinking. Long epistles cut short.

Yesterday being 19 January 2021 I recharge my mifi line with 200k in the process of recharging 2k and my biggest fear was that I'm yet to link the said line with my nin number. It's 9mobile. How do I go about selling 200k airtime? Who's even going to listen to my story? Won't people laugh at me?
I couldn't even tell my girlfriend cuz and it's the worst.
Please don't make mockery of me cuz you will add to my pain. Kindly ignore if you have nothing to say.
This is not your regular thread for fun and mockery.

Mods please do me a favour. I will reply appreciate.
Can't even post the screenshot here. I fear my babe might bump into it.
Why are you scared of your babe Is she the owner of the money??
Re: Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help by DeHumbleTboy: 3:04am On Jan 20, 2021
BKsoul:
Why are you scared of your babe Is she the owner of the money??
it's mine from my own account. That one go ever gree say shishi de her account talk more of purchasing airtime. I have shown her shaga in the name of SMAN. What I did to her is so heartbroken cuz of SMAN member. U no know this girl. She will use me as laughing stock cuz of my attitude cuz I'm forming SMAN
Re: Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help by DeHumbleTboy: 3:11am On Jan 20, 2021
This is the second time I'm repeating same mistake. First one was on August 08 2020 and this is how I started my new year with same dumb mistakes. Can't even figure out what I was thinking when I did this shit. This is so stupid of me cry cry
Re: Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 20, 2021
DeHumbleTboy:
it's mine from my own account. That one go ever gree say shishi de her account talk more of purchasing airtime. I have shown her shaga in the name of SMAN. What I did to her is so heartbroken cuz of SMAN member. U no know this girl. She will use me as laughing stock cuz of my attitude cuz I'm forming SMAN
Lmao....Take the airtime to your fellow SMAN members... They go help you buy am..
Re: Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help by DeHumbleTboy: 3:25am On Jan 20, 2021
BKsoul:
Lmao....Take the airtime to your fellow SMAN members... They go help you buy am..
why ur life de like this? Did you see where I wrote "this is not your regular thread for fun and mockery?
Re: Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 20, 2021
DeHumbleTboy:
why ur life de like this? Did you see where I wrote "this is not your regular thread for fun and mockery?
You dey kolo.. so we should be crying abi SMAN.
Re: Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help by DeHumbleTboy: 3:30am On Jan 20, 2021
cry cry
BKsoul:
You dey kolo.. so we should be crying abi SMAN.
angry onye mgbu. Biko get out of my thread please. I de beg you.
Re: Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 20, 2021
DeHumbleTboy:
cry cry angry onye mgbu. Biko get out of my thread please. I de beg you.
isi gbawa kwa gi there.... Come and push me out nah..
Re: Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help by DeHumbleTboy: 3:36am On Jan 20, 2021
BKsoul:
isi gbawa kwa gi there.... Come and push me out nah..
embarassed embarassed negodi ihe onye nke'm na eme'm. I no get ur time. Let me focus on my problem till I'm out. Trust me I'm coming back for u after cleaning up this mess
Re: Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 20, 2021
DeHumbleTboy:
embarassed embarassed negodi ihe onye nke'm na eme'm. I no get ur time. Let me focus on my problem till I'm out. Trust me I'm coming back for u after cleaning up this mess
lol.... Oya ndo... You are my brother oooh... don't worry... You will see customer.
Re: Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help by Fixey: 5:03am On Jan 20, 2021
Relax there are people who buy bulk airtime and give you cash on the forum. Split the cost into 5,000 Naira and sell it in bits till you recoup the entire funds.
Re: Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help by DeHumbleTboy: 3:14am On Jan 21, 2021
Fixey:
Relax there are people who buy bulk airtime and give you cash on the forum. Split the cost into 5,000 Naira and sell it in bits till you recoup the entire funds.
please how do I get to any of them? What if they end up scamming me?
Re: Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help by Fixey: 8:49am On Jan 21, 2021
DeHumbleTboy:
please how do I get to any of them? What if they end up scamming me?

Go about it carefully. Search the forum. There are lots
Re: Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help by DeHumbleTboy: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
lol.... Oya ndo... You are my brother oooh... don't worry... You will see customer.
u get lock say u don apologize. Fvck up no de sawa.

(1) (Reply)

A Teacher Was Caught Red Handed Doing This With An Shs Student In A Class Room O / Air Fried Chicken(air Fryer Recipe) / Domestic Vacuum Pump Replacing Import Is Becoming A Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.