Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,931 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion (24760 Views)

Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by drinoayo: 3:37am On Jan 20, 2021
Nollywood actress Omowunmi Ajiboye has recounted her son Obadara Ogungbe’s escape from the Abeokuta tanker explosion, Igbere TV reports.

Omowunmi shared a video of the tanker incident and a picture of actor Ayobami Daniel on Instagram on Tuesday.

She said Ayobami’s car got burnt by the fire.

“Thank God for your life my boy @ayobami__daniel Olorun a pese Owo to ma fi ra motor min fun e ni Oruko jesu�� Kadupe fun emi.

“This incident happened at the front of my Son school @obadaraogungbe not up to 5min we dropped him �Thank you lord for not giving me any reason to mourn over my SON and FAMILY,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKOIK-PLwCO/?igshid=mjfacq57txfv

Omowunmi is married to actor Segun Ogungbe.

The tanker incident occurred around 8:15 am on Tuesday on the Presidential Boulevard Road around Guaranty Trust Bank opposite Lawson Group School, Kuto, Abeokuta.

The tanker was reportedly carrying 33,000 litres of petrol.

Eyewitnesses say it lost control while descending from an overhead bridge. It hit a motorcycle in motion and rammed into some commercial vehicles waiting for passengers at the end of the bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by Bola146(f): 4:22am On Jan 20, 2021
Halleluyah

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by TANID(m): 4:48am On Jan 20, 2021
We Thank Almighty god.

Chaai! This Ya boy take Style Look Somehow On My face sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by nautybride: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Congratulations. Can't believe she gave birth to this guy?
Do Thanksgiving at the church or mosque o not only on social media.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by pickatyouu: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Some people senseless I swear, coming out to say this publicly is like mocking those that lost their lives like they don't serve and thank God too.

Say your thank you privately you and your son were not better than those that Lost their lives

32 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by Etybest: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Sad stuff
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by slawormiir: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by hefelove(m): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2021
She should forever be grateful.

Abeg does anyone have a link to any civil engineering job? Ma friend needs a job edakun
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by FalseProphet1(m): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2021
I see her talking about this incident for a long time until her fans get her son another car to replace the one that was lost in the inferno. I see her son getting another car anytime soon. This I have seen.

7 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by Perfecttouchade: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by phransix2: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2021
if hunger no kill you, tanker explosion would. What a country! It's risk being a Nigerian that resides in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by AFONJACOW(m): 7:54am On Jan 20, 2021
Where is the burned car ?
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by simhosting: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2021
God is able
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by inoki247: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2021
ok
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by samwheel(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2021
hefelove:
She should forever be grateful.

Abeg does anyone have a link to any civil engineering job? Ma friend needs a job edakun
Is he in lag??
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by 2shaw: 7:57am On Jan 20, 2021
Those chains are fake,i rem when i bought a gold chain for 250k. I went broke in 2016,resold it for 200k .lost 50k. Those are fake ass G.L chains. If u buy real gold chain ,fear no go let you flaunt am for open. Its cheap G.L clone gold painted chains,highest 15k

5 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by money121(m): 7:59am On Jan 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by Anneka101(f): 7:59am On Jan 20, 2021
May the victims that lost their lives to the ugly incident rest in peace.
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by omonla10(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2021
These days, almost every celebrity get child out of wedlock..cos she's married to one ogungbe actor like that..

This is the new normal....don't even know what to preach again for my little girls...

Anyway, I follow her thank God

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by allanphash7(m): 8:02am On Jan 20, 2021
It will be fine

When it's your time , it's your turn
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by Kingjay007: 8:04am On Jan 20, 2021
We thank God
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by Houseofglam7(f): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2021
cry
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by victorogundepo0(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2021
pickatyouu:
Some people senseless I swear, coming out to say this publicly is like mocking those that lost their lives like they don't serve and thank God too.

Say your thank you privately you and your son were not better than those that Lost their lives

Don't forget she's an actress, That's how they do
Everything is on the gram
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by fc450(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2021
pickatyouu:

shut up der,ya fada left yansh
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2021
nautybride:

That's not her son's pic

Always read to comprehend bro

5 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by Godpikin4real(f): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2021
Glory 2 God. There shall b no lack, no loss and no limitation 4 u and ur household this yr and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by Grace001: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2021
Let’s be thankful to our creator whenever we made it back home after a long day searching for our daily bread. Nigeria is a country where one can die in a thousand ways

Many don’t have the opportunity to make it back home, it’s not as if you’re better then them but it’s GRACE

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by yesloaded: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2021
nautybride:
No

That's not her son

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2021
Thank God for the gift of life.
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by Mynd44i: 8:13am On Jan 20, 2021
grin
Re: Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion by olugabbie(m): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2021
2shaw:
Those chains are fake,i rem when i bought a gold chain for 250k. I went broke in 2016,resold it for 200k .lost 50k. Those are fake ass G.L chains. If u buy real gold chain ,fear no go let you flaunt am for open. Its cheap G.L clone gold painted chains,highest 15k

Na who ask you question? Shey bobo yi wa okay sha?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram / Joseph And Adaeze Yobo At "Stalker" Premiere / Beautiful Selfie Of Actress Joke Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.