Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen (25445 Views)

Tinubu Sees Presidency As Retirement Benefits – Dino Melaye / Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Forcing Us To Sing Oduduwa Anthem – Ijaws / Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by lastmessenger: 7:19am On Jan 20, 2021
Those terrorist herdsmen should be smoked out of the forest and shot in the head

The forest belongs to Yoruba people and not the presidency. Its time to act to evict these murderers out of the forest.

This is why we need a state police who will carry out the order of the state government without waiting for approval from the IG under the control of jihadist

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by Jakumo(m): 7:24am On Jan 20, 2021
lastmessenger:
Those terrorist herdsmen should be smoked out of the forest and shot in the head

The forest belongs to Yoruba people and not the presidency. Its time to act to evict these murderers out of the forest.

This is why we need a state police who will carry out the order of the state government without waiting for approval from the IG under the control of jihadist

You are a philosopher and a poet sir, if I may say so. Terrorists need to be neutralized with finality, using all means available, and Ondo State Governor Akeredolu is well within his rights as state governor, to place the lives and safety of his constituent population, ABOVE any concerns about the welfare of invading terrorists and crop destroying marauders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by Buccalcavity2: 7:24am On Jan 20, 2021
You see. With the statements coming from presidency and the effrontery of Miyetti Allah, I now see the likelihood of another civil war in nigeria like some pastors are prophesying. How do you subjugate a state government authority/law to ethnic consideration so brazenly!

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by nisai: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2021
LegendHero:
Cool.

Killer Herdsmen should leave the forest reserve abi shey won bi s’ore meja ni.

I trust Akeredolu, he no get too much time for jargons.

Garuba Omo Yakuba Mr. Presidency, should we repeat this in Fulfide before you understand this simple statement?
grin Yorubas know how to bleep them with intelligence Sha. I am really proud.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by nisai: 7:28am On Jan 20, 2021
ChoCho54:
The yorubas should learn to live in peace with the herdsmen, killer or not.
cry cry cry grin grin
Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by ChoCho54(f): 7:31am On Jan 20, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by Jimmy231: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2021
Fixey:
Which begs for the answer why the presidency is he'll bent on fighting so hard each time there's an uproar against Herders or fulani people in skirmishes especially after they did wrong ?

I'm not a Yoruba but like to ask, did the Onto state just wake up to tell them they didn't want the people anymore?

Did Onto two weeks ago tell fulani people disguised under the emblem herdsmen to leave?

What right does the fulani have to dwell in forests so much so that the president would hold brief for them over the ESN that are dwelling in forests in an act of service to defend it's people so much so that the presidency would evoke all he'll to want them out of the forests.

Some years ago, the SW says this was thier presidency, not the one before it. What a shame if this is what allegiance can bring. Shameless servitude
Waiting happen you done run reply now now way them post I hail ooooo
Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by illicit(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2021
I am with my governor....
We will rather use our forest to plant weed than allow fulani stay there

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by Angelfrost(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2021
Garba Shehu's statement was beyond idiotic...

I think it's high time all states started demanding proper documentation of aliens and foreigners... These bastards can't keep assuming every forest or farmland belongs to them. On what grounds??!

Every Southern state should should grow a pair, and put Buhari's relatives where they truly belong. Nonsense!!!

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by Reference(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2021
When we say restructure they say no. Have it your way. I hope the anti-corruption fight since 2015 will solve all Nigeria's problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by marsman: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Fixey:
Which begs for the answer why the presidency is he'll bent on fighting so hard each time there's an uproar against Herders or fulani people in skirmishes especially after they did wrong ?

I'm not a Yoruba but like to ask, did the Onto state just wake up to tell them they didn't want the people anymore?

Did Onto two weeks ago tell fulani people disguised under the emblem herdsmen to leave?

What right does the fulani have to dwell in forests so much so that the president would hold brief for them over the ESN that are dwelling in forests in an act of service to defend it's people so much so that the presidency would evoke all he'll to want them out of the forests.

Some years ago, the SW says this was thier presidency, not the one before it. What a shame if this is what allegiance can bring. Shameless servitude
Nonsense
Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by marsman: 10:32am On Jan 20, 2021
ChoCho54:
Lol you think say we no know say all those videos Aba media dey circulate na fake
Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by Omezif(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2021
South west launched security network and parts in some of the states still complaining about the herdsmen means the amotekum is useless.
Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by AmazingELixir: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

" Apart from ejecting the herdsmen, Governor Rotimi Akeredolu also banned under-aged grazing, night grazing, movement of cattle within the cities and highways. He also gave the herdsmen seven days ultimatum to comply with the order."

In saner climes these directives from the governor are common knowledge, but with a herdsman as president and surrounded with a collection of backward thinking and vicious bunch of brainless mofos as advisers cum followers it is another ball game all together.

7 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by moodyguy: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:
is obvious, FG is supporting the killer herders.. the instruction is very simple,, LEAVE THE FOREST and not the state. Akeredolu is right on this. I see the PRESIDENCY ousting Akeredolu through the courts for touching their own...
dem no fit
\
Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2021
Those useless Tinubu urchins are just waiting for things to die down a bit, deep down they are against Akeredolu, they don't want to look too confrontational before 'the givers of presidency'

PS: Not heard from MURIC in a while,

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by Karlosorji(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2021
Tyriq:
I like the governors gut. He never coils or bow to oppression.. But he should be careful as his security advisor is saying a different thing.. The order is for them to vacate the forest. And not for the forest dwellers to come for registration as posited by Alhaji Jimoh aid to the governor on security.
Even though it’s a call for registration at least the state government will know those occupying their forest
Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by bigfish3k: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2021
ChoCho54:
The only way you learn how to live in peace with killers is by submitting your self to be killed
Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Which sane person occupies a forest reserve , abobbi e no go good ooo angry
Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by AreaFada2: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2021
Jakumo:

You are a philosopher and a poet sir, if I may say so. Terrorists need to be neutralized with finality, using all means available, and Ondo State Governor Akeredolu is well within his rights as state governor, to place the lives and safety of his constituent population, ABOVE any concerns about the welfare of invading terrorists and crop destroying marauders.
Edo and Ekiti States should follow suite. No place in the bushes where farm around.

The governor has rights over govt reserves, not FG.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by TimeTraveler369: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2021
As if we all do not know that this is all about the Northerners grabbing Southern lands for free.

Let the Southerners go to the North and grab land for free if there will be no war.

It is all about how to steal land from South and build their Emirates. grin

Well, the Southerners are foolish somehow, I wonder why they dont see they games. All over the world, farming is private business, but in Nigeria, 'Presidency' defends land grabbing by Fulanis

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by bigfish3k: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Those useless Tinubu urchins are just waiting for things to die down a bit, deep down they are against Akeredolu, they don't want to look too confrontational before 'the givers of presidency'

PS: Not heard from MURIC in a while,
You know them too well

Thats how they roll

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by emerged01(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Now I know what we are in for. For federal govt to have responded in such manner made me realize that this entity called Nigeria is fake.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by RuddyFusion(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2021
This is what BUHARI has turned Nigeria into.....How can a nation defined along ethnic lines ever move forward
Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by Tedpgrass: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2021
ChoCho54:
shocked shocked shocked

Your meds are yet to be taken, dear..

Please return to the discussion afterwards!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by uBuNiT: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2021
'Keredolu should leave them jare. Inside bush o. Them no follow you drag town. Wet in be all this envy self ? In a free world ?
Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2021
you'll never see yaraba Muslims here

Buhari is a criminal terrorist

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by Iwason(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2021
Those stupid, foolish, self-centered set of people that call themselves presidency where were they when innocent citizens of the country and of the state were been killed at lekki tollgate and refused to say a word about it and now that the ondo state government is standing up to protect her citizens from been kill, kidnap, rape and all other forms of criminal activity perpetrated by the so-called fulanis, they now wants to talk thunder � their dirty mouth

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by faste: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2021
I think fulani cow meat should be banned in all of yoruba land.Let me see how they will survive.
Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by Badonasty(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2021
nice reply from ondo state govt...e be like say garba get emotional attachment to the herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen by AlfaB: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2021
master and slave in shouting match.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Kills 38 Boko Haram Fighters, Loses 2 Soldiers In Chikingudu, Borno / Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned / Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.