Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Moderators Seun Please Take Note - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moderators Seun Please Take Note (421 Views)

Seun Please This Is Getting Out Of Hand / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / Seun, Please Save Our Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators Seun Please Take Note by livebyday(m): 4:04am On Jan 20, 2021
My Attention was drawn to mentions this early morning by a certain by :

Only for me to click and see a series of posts where the member accused me of having different monickers then went onto say i accused a man of rape on this forum. i have screen printed these posts and want to share them here

by : 3:34am

Reverse psychology as you once used on the owner of this forum right?
Writing long epistles to him and he fell for your antics unfortunately.
You think it can work again?
Nada.

You accused someone of being a rapist and a murderer and you have here talking about FALSE ACCUSATIONS?
How intelligent of you.
You don't know it was false accusations when you wanted to end a man's life and livelihood?
You don't know how many of his friends, clients and family members, his catholic church organizations saw the pictures you posted everywhere on Nairaland calling him a murderer?
Don't worry, Nairalanders will read about the outcome of your misguided utterances here.
Maybe many like you will learn some lessons about it.
Thank God for evidences, you were smiling and happy when your ilks were giving you likes and shares back then aight?
Kool cool

You think rape and murder is something to troll or joke about on the person you posted and pasted his picture all over here on Nairaland?
Nooo, you can't hide.
He gave us his contact to let him know the update..wait to hear from him.
Just get all your evidence together that you were there when he raped and murdered Uwa..

Your past have found you out.
Live with it!
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share)

Please what message did i send to you seun and where did i accuse this person of rape? these are serious weighty allegations and i will not take this lightly

by : 3:23am

False accusations on all your atrocities on Nairaland?
You think you can run right, yes for a while.
The person you posted his pictures all Nairaland calling him a rapist and murderer in the eyes of the whole world is still on your case.
That will teach you sense to mind the nonsense you post on line.
He has all the evidences of the life threatening damages you posted about him.
All the screenshots well before you wiped them off.
You thought you were trolling back then right, enjoying shares and likes on Nairaland.
The monster you made..........

livebyday:
[s][/s]

Prove it!! Why should we accept your rant! Who are you? Even if at all you had knowledge to share your approach is so toxic and shows a lack of Intelligence and character.

I can see you are not a reasonable individual.

Please don't quote me again

by : 2:02am
You will jump into someone's mention, typing jargons, cursing, abusing members and even threatening them with bans ( very funny kid) and you will come back saying they should not quote you?
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen and stop starting what you cannot finish.

Nutella, Coputa pay him no mind.
Inconsequential in the schemes of things.
Just make sure you don't insult him back despite all his insult and threats.
Always know how to report anyone that curse you to the moderators.

You can see the exchange above while i may have been a bit harsh to the young lady this : came out of nowhere and started inciting an incident and the lady in question has ignored them

CC Seun Mynd44, OAM4J Freiburger, r231 Rocktation, farano

This is unacceptable and i demand this member be held to account and ACTION TAKEN against this repeat offender who seems to always denigrate and bully members here who don't align with the political views or whatever strange inclination they share

This member has constantly for years accused me of being several people on this forum and i just dont understand the nuerotic need to compartmentalize me in line with their activities

so because my username is livebyday if there is a livebyevening or livebymorning they automatically belong to me? How inane is that?
Re: Moderators Seun Please Take Note by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:20am On Jan 20, 2021
We can see you are a master at the Act of manipulation.
That you can even manipulate the owner of this forum around a year ago with your long letter to him that he had to personally go to our profile and went to a 5 month old comment ( he had to go back over 1200 comments before he can see anything (he actually saw a post that
says 'see your big head like fufu or something related' in reply to a boy cursing out one of the respected member of this forum back then with a name similar to a former senate president of this country (we still have the screenshot also!) to stop us from commenting for a long time, just to satisfy you... yeah, you really got him back then!)
But for now, you will not be able to manipulate anyone here again you this boy.

No need typing all over again what we typed some minutes ago.
But all the evidences against you on the thread you posted a picture of the young man calling him a rapist
and a murderer with with an intention to cause him harm, physically and emotionally are all with us.
We just checked 5 mins ago and saw that the thread is still standing.
You can delete your posts, But good to know you have no power to delete a thread and no power whatsoever to delete other members that quoted your evil and life threatening comments on that thread.
Na dere God catch you!

You will soon hear from the man you want to tarnish his image for life, he won't be taking it easy on you.
You were warned many times, but your Nairaland likes and shares blinded you.

It's between you and the young man you posted his pictures all over Nairaland, our only connection is that you posted it under our posts and thankfully his people that saw his pictures here notified him.
The way you lie so confidently and almost convincingly is damn serious mehn!
The below is what the owner of the forum we point to when they come for you.
See you around! cool

1 Like

Re: Moderators Seun Please Take Note by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:22am On Jan 20, 2021
Brb.........

1 Like

Brb still.....

1 Like

.....and more brb....

1 Like

Re: Moderators Seun Please Take Note by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:23am On Jan 20, 2021
.......and even more......

1 Like

Re: Moderators Seun Please Take Note by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:23am On Jan 20, 2021
Guess this should do....

1 Like

Re: Moderators Seun Please Take Note by livebyday(m): 4:23am On Jan 20, 2021
post=98241941:
We can see you are a master at the Act of manipulation.
That you can even manipulate the owner of this forum around a year ago with your long letter to him that he had to personally go to our profile and went to a 5 month old comment ( he had to go back over 1200 comments before he can see anything to stop us from commenting, just to satisfy you... yeah, you really got him back then!)
But for now, you will not be able to manipulate anyone here again you this boy.

No need typing all over again what we typed some minutes ago.
But all the evidences against you on the thread you posted a picture of the young man calling him a rapist
and a murderer with with an intention to cause him harm, physically and emotionally are all with us.
We just checked 5 mins ago and saw that the thread is still standing.
You can delete your posts, But good to know you have no power to delete a thread and no power whatsoever to delete other member's that quoted you comments.
Na dere God catch you!

You will soon hear from the man you want to tarnish his image for life, he won't be taking it easy on you.
You were warned many times, but your Nairaland likes and shares blinded you.

It's between you and the young man you posted his pictures all over Nairaland, our only connection is that you posted it under our posts and thankfully his people that saw his pictures here notified him.
The below is what the owner of the forum we point to when they come for you.
See you around! cool

Seun Mynd44 Oam4j

As stated in the direct emails sent this member has been doing this and listed like 5 monickers he claimed i control please follow the url in the emails to see for yourselves

This is a slander i will not allow go unpunished

smiley

Regards
Re: Moderators Seun Please Take Note by TANID(m): 4:32am On Jan 20, 2021
THREAD CLOSED!!!
Re: Moderators Seun Please Take Note by livebyday(m): 4:34am On Jan 20, 2021
TANID:
THREAD CLOSED!!!
shocked
Re: Moderators Seun Please Take Note by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 20, 2021
This fight go sweet.
Re: Moderators Seun Please Take Note by livebyday(m): 4:54am On Jan 20, 2021
From the above response from the culprit it is obvious the : was motivated by revenge for me getting that toxic account : banned hence and made very damaging remarks without recourse as to the consequences and as such must be held accountable. I am well known on this forum and have interacted with numerous members , my colleagues are here and my supers are here also so this cannot be ignored. Other wise nothing stops others from defaming moderators or even the owner of this forum tomorrow,

There must be consequences for damaging ones reputation for the sake of it.

Regards
Re: Moderators Seun Please Take Note by livebyday(m): 4:54am On Jan 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
This fight go sweet.

It is not a fight friend it is a harsh spanking that is long overdue.
Re: Moderators Seun Please Take Note by defcon4: 5:31am On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Moderators Seun Please Take Note by jUeLiZ: 6:26am On Jan 20, 2021
grin grin una no get work
Re: Moderators Seun Please Take Note by Unlimitk(m): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2021
I hate that mannabbq guy too when I was once active on nairaland d guy clashed with me on some occasions d guy is just a nuisance on this site

(1) (Reply)

Video: A 12-year-old Serial Killer Who Also Robs People, Makes Shocking Confessi / Rochas Okorocha Arrested For Daring Imo Governor By Opening A Hotel - PHOTOS / Lagos Traffic Offender Knock A Man Off The Bridge, Lands In A Canal(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.