Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) (54873 Views)

Iswap:civilian Jtf Commander Abducted In Chibock / Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria / Why JTF Commander Apochi Suleiman Should Be Removed Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by KosiGee(m): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
I hope we don’t continue to see this as a northern Nigeria problem. It’s worse than that.
The commander was probably killed by a sniper. This is worrisome.
Nigeria military need to up its intelligence. I suspect sabotage and betrayals on the part of the Army personnel. Someone might have identified and set this guy up for execution.
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by nairaman66(m): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yujin:
Last month I wrote down here on nairaland that the government will give vehicles to fulani terrorists publicly and I know that many glossed over that post. Today I've been vindicated. They're now arming their terrorist militia while foolish southerners are still undecided on how to protect themselves. I asked once again; are you all under a spell that you can't connect the dots?
This Commander most likely was killed by a fellow Nigerian soldier (sniper). The position the bullet impacted on him shows it's possible was done by a pro.
We are watching.

This guy was assassinated by army personnel sympathetic to Boko haram. The headshot says everything.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by condralbedez: 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
sunnybobonwa:
Bandits killed JTF commander in Zamfara

Reports has just rented the public air that the commander of Joint Task Force (JTF), Zamfara state, JF London has brutally been shot dead by armed bandits.. Circumstances which led to his Killing still remains scanty at the time of this report, the JTF commander who was hit by fore head with bullet, reportedly died instantly.

Sources from Zamfara stated that the incident occurred “After Huge donations to Bandits by Zamfara Governor “Hilux and Dollars” Bandits now armed to teeth fully equipped; JTF commander JF London in Zamfara state, killed by bandit just now”, it stated. Recall that the current state government had allegedly donated Hilux vehicles to the bandits and given them some dollars, in a bide to stop their activities in the state..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158079307918337&id=554273336
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Let it be on record that Zamfara state is a PDP state. They are still sponsoring terrorists same way they began Boko Haram. Same modus operandi

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
UKkev:
because you are so childish and foolish
same to you
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yujin:
Last month I wrote down here on nairaland that the government will give vehicles to fulani terrorists publicly and I know that many glossed over that post. Today I've been vindicated. They're now arming their terrorist militia while foolish southerners are still undecided on how to protect themselves. I asked once again; are you all under a spell that you can't connect the dots?
This Commander most likely was killed by a fellow Nigerian soldier (sniper). The position the bullet impacted on him shows it's possible was done by a pro.
We are watching.
My brother, that's a close range. If it came from afar, his head would have been blown to bits. This is precise lipsrsealed
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by atonement12: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
AreaFada2:

Almost too late. The bandits are already in the forests. They mostly have AK47s that cost about 500k each for now. Gradually they will supply them even better weapons and Hilux trucks across Southern 9ja.

Then the North will threaten war if the South don't allow them remain in Aso Rock as long as they want. They will remind us that we are already surrounded. They will just link the GOCs and garrison commanders (who are all Northerners) with the armed herdsmen in the Bushes. They can use BBC Hausa to transmit coded command words in addition to mobile phones.

Southern Nigeria will be defeated in less than a month.

El-Rufai can easily do it.
The North see all of 9ja as conquered territory. The dream of Dan Fodio and pursued by Ahmadu Bello to dip the Koran into the Atlantic is at its closest since 1830s when the jihadists overran Oyo.
Are you one of the terrorists propagating to demoralise? If not, then you are a bloody hopeless coward, and your family should be ashamed of you. Cowards indeed die many times before their death!
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by 123yes(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
They say APC is 419 party. No be mee talk am. Lai Mohammed over. He will say na photoshoooop.
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by infidelity(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is Barbaric !
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by infidelity(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is barbaric !
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jimmy231:
So na waiting you get to talk be that
Na muntula naa embarassed
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by malele(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yujin:
We are watching.

And some foolish southerners are against ESN
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Icedinhoemma(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
There's no need for negotiation here. Those donations are indirect way of reinforcement to banditry .
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Bakr4u: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
FAKE NEWZS EVERY WHERE
MAY GOD SEE US THROUGH

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by LiesSlayer007: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
where are all those foolish aboki supporting fulani herdsmen and bandit ,especially that dead vulture suya seller?
you wont see their cursed head on this thread,but if it is to insult Akeredolu they will show.
awon werey undecided

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by AuroraB(f): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Let it be on record that Zamfara state is a PDP state. They are still sponsoring terrorists same way they began Boko Haram. Same modus operandi
You are short-sighted... isn't he Northerner
Go sit in an empty stadium, please undecided
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
If NIGERIANS ever have brain isn't it the best time to question the identity of the man in aso rock?

May I never be in the midst of a typical Nigerian in my next life.....AMEN

They will drain your intelligence and you will turn
That is it, how can the state of insecurity of a country be this fragile and everyone is keeping mute.
It baffles me honestly.

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Dharniel600(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
I pity any southern fighting over there in the North
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Bandits... Herdsmen and Boko Haram all are political products from the north

And d minister of communication has now automatically turned to minister of crime & security by telling us that NIN will solve all our security problems in d country. D man has left his job of ensuring that we get good telecommunication service in Nigeria. Does d govt need NIN to catch d bandits & Boko Haram that they already knows and sponsor?
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by ofuonyebi: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
GRADUALLY...NIGERIA IS BECOMING WHAT THE GERMANS'
CALLED THE ROMAN FOOLS WHO DIE BY THEIR OWN SWORDS!

WE PUT OURSELVES IN ALL THESE MESS BECAUSE OF GREED OF LEADERSHIP
AND TO ACCUMMULATE THE SPOILS OF OFFICE...

OUR FATE NOW WAS NOT BY BRITAIN OR BY AMERICA BUT BY A NATION WHO DECIDED TO COMMIT SELF-SUICIDE!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
brandsoncharlie:
That is it, how can the state of insecurity of a country be this fragile and everyone is keeping mute.
It baffles me honestly.

NIN is d answer. Once everybodys sim is synchronised with NIN, all d crime & insecurity in Nigeria will vanish
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
AuroraB:
My brother, that's a close range. If it came from afar, his head would have been blown to bits. This is precise lipsrsealed

How's it close range?
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yujin:
We are watching.

Which sniper? Where was d sniper positioned?
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by AuroraB(f): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
lexy2014:

How's it close range?
How's it not
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by wisdom042(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
joshjc:
Why will they upload the picture, have you seen us or British soldiers dead photos been uploaded
Nigga is Nigeria US or a British state? Some of una dey reason upside down at times. Dey killed someones husband, father and uncle in such manner and all you can say id why will dey upload d picture. MAKE UNA DEY TRY USE UNA BRAIN THINK B4 SPILLING TRASH

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
AuroraB:
How's it not

What makes u think it's a close range shot that killed d man?
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
lexy2014:

NIN is d answer. Once everybodys sim is synchronised with NIN, all d crime & insecurity in Nigeria will vanish
OK let us wait and see if what you said is true.
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by CBARRY1: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
The handwork of a SNIPER.
Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by Germi9: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yujin:
We are watching.
yes exactly...this commander was assassinated, he's a southerner..the jihad has begun

kill him and tell the press the bandicts killed him,am not a fool like the shit southerners who have no balls...spits!!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

OK let us wait and see if what you said is true.

My brother, no be me talk am ooh. Na minister of communication Patanmi talk am. He is now minister of crime and security in Nigeria. It's d same way they said BVN will stop kidnapping, corruption and 419. We still de wait

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) by berryPee(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Big bros, may all that have a hand in your death NEVER know peace until they all come to repentance and expose their sponsors.
I weep for Nigeria cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows / Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.