Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling (1320 Views)

The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled / What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by HelpYourself(m): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2021
Good morning students and fellow spiritual journey men and women

I write this with a heart heart for two reasons

1. I sat back over the last 3 days and had to silently watch as some people derailed my earlier thread on Witcraft. A thread opened like all my other threads for the sole purpose of sharing wisdom. I have been insulted and called wizard and every vile name possible by them and their coven but it is well.

2. This has led me to the conclusion that this place is not a place for sharing knowledge.

For days since I began sharing knowledge and exchanging views with you all I have been the target of attacks. A cloaked lady who hides her face appears to me the moment I am aware of her presence she disappears. This has happened at least thrice, she is sent to spy on me and the dark ones are worried I am exposing their secrets.

I will tell you all this , the dark ones are jittery , they are sleepless and are panicking. I am exposing their secrets. I wanted to at first release all the information publicly then I had a premonition that they would ridicule this and even go as far as twisting my teaching to suite their false narrative .

I then moved all my work to my online WhatsApp one on one sessions, they came with false pretenses as if they are students all to gleam the knowledge and cause confusion. I then started paid exclusive training classes and now the harassment has gotten to a fever pitch.

Just scroll through my threads and see their attacks . If they could have jesus crucified and still twist the narrative who am I?

The dark ones are afraid, I am pushing and upsetting the balance, they like as people are enslaved by religion they like to call themselves sister in jesus , brother in jesus , sheik, alfa etc

They enjoy the default respect and allure such titles gives them. I am exposing too much hence the attack , go through my threads you will see them.

The cloaked lady I have see thrice she comes to observe but stands far in the Astral realm , she takes good care to hide her face, smiley she is smart , she knows I can see so she hides her identify, what she didn't know was how far reaching and strong my guide is so each time she is spotted she flees grin

Those of you who know me know I am not interested in riches or fame or whatever I just want to share my wisdom . The prices on the classes are a detterant to those who want to just try the exercises I mean and may harm themselves I seek mature deep spirits who can learn and join the fight against the kingdom of darkness.

They are coming for me strong and hard but I am ready grin

I will give you all some free wisdom here against the kingdom of the darkness!!!

1. These people are masters of manipulations of thought and the physical, they can put thoughts in your head , they life when you are depressed and they can inject thoughts of suicide into your mind. Learn to keep flowers around you especially the mother in-laws tongue

Pray at midnight and pray silently , stop speaking demon tongues!!

2.. For you to understand how dangerous they are look at what they did to Lord jesus. Why do you think God the father didn't put his son Lord jesus in a rich home or as the son or a king or a Roman general whom where all rich? He wanted to filter away those who first see the cover of a book who would only listen to him because he was richly dressed and the son of a notable king , the wisdom of God shows you that such people who only respect the material are not who to bother with.

Same reason as my Lord I chose this obscene name "Gofuckyourself" I don't want the fanatics and those whom will first Ike me because my name is something like "sonoflight" "jesusson" or other glorious names I want only those who have the ability to look behind the name and focus on my message.

Beware the forces of darkness, they are real. They will never come with a name like mine ,no they will come with normal unassuming names you can't figure out. They won't come talking about reincarnation or the spirit world no , they will come preaching religion and the bible telling you how dare you go against God and such they come only to silence me nothing else.

Ask yourselves why jesus stayed away from the churches , because the darkness will always come through religion. This is their modus operandi. So be alert.

I am going to keep teaching you all how to fend off and defend yourself from darkness but as always I will restrict the advanced teachings that can be abused to my private classes.

Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by adadike(f): 8:35am On Jan 20, 2021
Thanks dear but why do you think speaking in tongue is demonic
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by HelpYourself(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2021
adadike:
Thanks dear but why do you think speaking in tongue is demonic

It orginated in post crucifixion era of Christ when some protoges of the disciples was trying to channel the 4 SALATHEEL, MICHAEL, RAPHAEL, & URIEL via necromancy, they kept part of his nail clippings from once when it was clipped for him. These angels where channelled to bestow healing power they were afraid if they didn't continue displaying the miracles christ performed they would loose followers.

Just like how your pastors go to witches for powers to influence followers and perform arts.

The incarnation involves speaking Aramaic unknowingly they channelled demons who taught them spells which were all Aramaic spoken backwards.

This isn't fiction I have these spells and recordings

Thank you

pS one of the disciples started the dabbling into occult in a desperation to have power of Christ

The church has always dabbled into occult all this was removed from the Bible

3 Likes

Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by adadike(f): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

It orginated in post crucifixion era of Christ when some.protoges of the disciples was trying to.channel the 4 SALATHEEL, MICHAEL, RAPHAEL, & URIEL via necromancy, they kept part of his nail clippings from once when it was clipped for him. These angels where channelled to bestow healing power they were afraid if they didn't continue displaying the miracles christ performed they would loose followers.

Just like how your pastors go to witches for powers to influence followers and perform arts.

The incarnation involves speaking Aramaic unknowingly they channelled demons who taught them spells which were all Aramaic spoken backwards.

Thank you
now, I get it. Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by densiks: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

It orginated in post crucifixion era of Christ when some protoges of the disciples was trying to channel the 4 SALATHEEL, MICHAEL, RAPHAEL, & URIEL via necromancy, they kept part of his nail clippings from once when it was clipped for him. These angels where channelled to bestow healing power they were afraid if they didn't continue displaying the miracles christ performed they would loose followers.

Thank you

pS one of the disciples started the dabbling into occult in a desperation to have power of Christ

The church has always dabbled into occult all this was removed from the Bible

I’m responding to these claims you have made about speaking in tongues because this is a public forum and people can be derailed if they don’t cross check certain opinions that are being presented.

If you claim to be a Christian who is out to expose the secrets of witchcraft(a very low level cadre in the spiritual world by the way) and you say speaking in tongues is demonic them I’m afraid you are completely ignorant of the provisions of Christianity.

You can’t speak about Christianity in our times without making reference to the gospels and Acts of the Apostles and Jesus Christ-the very essence of Christianity instructed very clearly in the gospel of Mark,Chapter 16;17-And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Emphasis is on new tongues;

Also, in Acts of the Apostles chapter 2 there is a clear record of how the believers who were gathered in the upper room to receive the Holy Ghost spoke in other tongues to the amazement of people from different tribes who heard them speak in their own language.

Acts 2;4
And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

To quickly end this,there is no doubt that not all tongues are inspired by the Holy Ghost but that doesn’t give you or any other person the right to derail ignorant believers and non believers that speaking in tongues is a demonic act.
If you read some pieces of writing that gave you a false notion about tongues you are at liberty to do further research and if you are truly born again ,search the scriptures and ask God for personal enlightenment.

In closing,read and digest 1 Corinthians 12;10;
“To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:”

Be aware also that the standard for speaking about Christianity or the principles of Christ are firstly based on his word and not on some occultic writings.

There’s so much more that could be said on this subject but I’ll leave it at this point except there’s a clear need to.

I wish you well in your quest to know the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by HelpYourself(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
densiks:

I’m responding to these claims you have made about speaking in tongues because this is a public forum and people can be derailed if they don’t cross check certain opinions that are being presented.

If you claim to be a Christian who is out to expose the secrets of witchcraft(a very low level cadre in the spiritual world by the way) and you say speaking in tongues is demonic them I’m afraid you are completely ignorant of the provisions of Christianity.

You can’t speak about Christianity in our times without making reference to the gospels and Acts of the Apostles and Jesus Christ-the very essence of Christianity instructed very clearly in the gospel of Mark,Chapter 16;17-And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Also, in Acts of the Apostles chapter 2 there is a clear record of how the believers who were gathered in the upper room to receive the Holy Ghost spoke in other tongues to the amazement of people from different tribes who heard them speak in their own language.

Acts 2;4
And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

To quickly end this,there is no doubt that not all tongues are inspired by the Holy Ghost but that doesn’t give you or any other person the right to derail ignorant believers and non believers that speaking in tongues is a demonic act.
If you read some pieces of writing that gave you a false notion about tongues you are at liberty to do further research and if you are truly born again ,search the scriptures and ask God for personal enlightenment.

“To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:”

Be aware also that the standard for speaking about Christianity or the principles of Christ are firstly based on his word and not on some occultic writings.

There’s so much more that could be said on this subject but I’ll leave it at this point except there’s a clear need to.

My man maybe God willing one of these days we will sit and I will show you some stuff in my vault
I inherited 90% of them from Grand parents

Believe me.when I say the bible you have isn't correct alot was edited and removed

You would be surprised how when you remove a word like should and add may how the entire meaning of that sentence changes

Have an awesome day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by UgoFly: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

My man maybe God willing one of these days we will sit and I will show you some stuff in my vault
I inherited 90% of them from Grand parents

Believe me.when I say the bible you have isn't correct alot was edited and removed

You would be surprised how when you remove a word like should and add may how the entire meaning of that sentence changes

Have an awesome day

And the ones in your vault are the original unedited version of whatever you are trying to prove?
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by HelpYourself(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
UgoFly:

And the ones in your vault are the original unedited version of whatever you are trying to prove?

Bros when we see calm down keep ego aside

When we see

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by Omihanifa: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
How can one have a one on one consultation (online) with you sir
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by HelpYourself(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omihanifa:
How can one have a one on one consultation (online) with you sir

Send me a DM
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by Omihanifa: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Send me a DM

Done
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by HelpYourself(m): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omihanifa:

Done
Replied
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by Omihanifa: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Replied

Many thanks

Have sent you my contact via email
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by HelpYourself(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omihanifa:

Many thanks

Have sent you my contact via email

Seen
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by ollypass: 6:45am On Feb 07, 2021
where is link to your telegram
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by questB: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2021
densiks:

Acts 2;4

A SIMPLE QUESTION FOR YOU PLS.

DOES ANY OF THE SO CALLED TONGUES BEEN SPOKEN RESEMBLE ANY LANGUAGE BEEN SPOKEN HERE ON EARTH? THEY ALL SOUND GIBBERISH AND COULD BE A SMOKESCREEN FOR HIDING SOMETHING...LIKE THE OP WROTE, WHY NOT RECORD YOURSELF DURING A TONGUE SESSION AND PLAY IT BACKWARD..IT COULD REVEAL THINGS WE NEVER KNOW BEFORE....

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Good morning students and fellow spiritual journey men and women

I write this with a heart heart for two reasons

1. I sat back over the last 3 days and had to silently watch as some people derailed my earlier thread on Witcraft. A thread opened like all my other threads for the sole purpose of sharing wisdom. I have been insulted and called wizard and every vile name possible by them and their coven but it is well.

2. This has led me to the conclusion that this place is not a place for sharing knowledge.

For days since I began sharing knowledge and exchanging views with you all I have been the target of attacks. A cloaked lady who hides her face appears to me the moment I am aware of her presence she disappears. This has happened at least thrice, she is sent to spy on me and the dark ones are worried I am exposing their secrets.

I will tell you all this , the dark ones are jittery , they are sleepless and are panicking. I am exposing their secrets. I wanted to at first release all the information publicly then I had a premonition that they would ridicule this and even go as far as twisting my teaching to suite their false narrative .

I then moved all my work to my online WhatsApp one on one sessions, they came with false pretenses as if they are students all to gleam the knowledge and cause confusion. I then started paid exclusive training classes and now the harassment has gotten to a fever pitch.

Just scroll through my threads and see their attacks . If they could have jesus crucified and still twist the narrative who am I?

The dark ones are afraid, I am pushing and upsetting the balance, they like as people are enslaved by religion they like to call themselves sister in jesus , brother in jesus , sheik, alfa etc

They enjoy the default respect and allure such titles gives them. I am exposing too much hence the attack , go through my threads you will see them.

The cloaked lady I have see thrice she comes to observe but stands far in the Astral realm , she takes good care to hide her face, smiley she is smart , she knows I can see so she hides her identify, what she didn't know was how far reaching and strong my guide is so each time she is spotted she flees grin

Those of you who know me know I am not interested in riches or fame or whatever I just want to share my wisdom . The prices on the classes are a detterant to those who want to just try the exercises I mean and may harm themselves I seek mature deep spirits who can learn and join the fight against the kingdom of darkness.

They are coming for me strong and hard but I am ready grin

I will give you all some free wisdom here against the kingdom of the darkness!!!

1. These people are masters of manipulations of thought and the physical, they can put thoughts in your head , they life when you are depressed and they can inject thoughts of suicide into your mind. Learn to keep flowers around you especially the mother in-laws tongue

Pray at midnight and pray silently , stop speaking demon tongues!!

2.. For you to understand how dangerous they are look at what they did to Lord jesus. Why do you think God the father didn't put his son Lord jesus in a rich home or as the son or a king or a Roman general whom where all rich? He wanted to filter away those who first see the cover of a book who would only listen to him because he was richly dressed and the son of a notable king , the wisdom of God shows you that such people who only respect the material are not who to bother with.

Same reason as my Lord I chose this obscene name "Gofuckyourself" I don't want the fanatics and those whom will first Ike me because my name is something like "sonoflight" "jesusson" or other glorious names I want only those who have the ability to look behind the name and focus on my message.

Beware the forces of darkness, they are real. They will never come with a name like mine ,no they will come with normal unassuming names you can't figure out. They won't come talking about reincarnation or the spirit world no , they will come preaching religion and the bible telling you how dare you go against God and such they come only to silence me nothing else.

Ask yourselves why jesus stayed away from the churches , because the darkness will always come through religion. This is their modus operandi. So be alert.

I am going to keep teaching you all how to fend off and defend yourself from darkness but as always I will restrict the advanced teachings that can be abused to my private classes.

Thank you
TRASH
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
densiks:

Acts 2;4

Please dont listen to that guy, he is an agent of Satan, a very manipulative one, he comes here pretending to know God but in turn rubbishes the gifts of the holy spirit. Imagine someone that said that Jesus was murdered. Pay no heed to him.
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
No genuine born again Christian should pay attention to this agent of darkness. He is deceptive, filled with lies and indirectly acting like he is exposing his fellow witches and wizards.

1 John 4:1.
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by HelpYourself(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nuttella:
No genuine born again Christian should pay attention to this agent of darkness. He is deceptive, filled with lies and indirectly acting like he is exposing his fellow witches and wizards.

Mynd44 OAM4J Seun Mukina2

Abuse

Rule 2 broken

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by HelpYourself(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nuttella:

This member seems to have a problem, she was recently banned for this earlier now just coming back she is doing it again. She seems unable to communicate is a sane normal manner but rather descends into the gutter at any opportunity, and she calls herself a prophetess. By their fruits ye shalt know them grin

I can wonder if she is all there. But alas let us all pray for her well being

Seun Mukina2 mynd44 OAM4J

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by kommy27(f): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nuttella:

Madam stop, please stop!!!! Ah ah

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by Aditkd(f): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Miss Nuttela, this will be the 3rd message am sending to you. You are just following op up and down all his post.
Nne, hmmn. Sorry to say this but you behave crude, crass, and uncultured.
Don't forget before you comment on ops write ups anywhere always remember WWJD.
Engage him in a healthy discuss, write your own write ups, be civil and polite when trying to make your own point.
Don't forget we are humans and have the right to choose which belief system we feel comfortable with and in.
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Aditkd:
Miss Nuttela, this will be the 3rd message am sending to you. You are just following op up and down all his post.
Nne, hmmn. Sorry to say this but you behave crude, crass, and uncultured.
Don't forget before you comment on ops write ups anywhere always remember WWJD.
Engage him in a healthy discuss, write your own write ups, be civil and polite when trying to make your own point.
Don't forget we are humans and have the right to choose which belief system we feel comfortable with and in.
I see you are one of his asslickers too, you are very keen on learning about witchcraft maybe you want to become one. For your info, I was on my own and someone mentioned me on his thread so I came to do the needful.
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
kommy27:

Madam stop, please stop!!!! Ah ah
I refuse to stop.
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by Aditkd(f): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nuttella:
I see you are one of his asslickers too, you are very keen on learning about witchcraft maybe you want to become one. For your info, I was on my own and someone mentioned me on his thread so I came to do the needful.
Now, you said someone mentioned you on his post, right? You replied the person then decided to harass Op and other people.
Now compare my comment to you and your response is it showing Christlike spirit, is it showing you re walking in accordance to the will of Master Jesus, is it showing the virtues described in the bible
Miss Nuttela, please be civil and cultured. Thank you.
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
GofuckYourself:

This member seems to have a problem, she was recently banned for this earlier now just coming back she is doing it again. She seems unable to communicate is a sane normal manner but rather descends into the gutter at any opportunity, and she calls herself a prophetess. By their fruits ye shalt know them grin

I can wonder if she is all there. But alas let us all pray for her well being

S.eun Mu.kina2 m ynd44 OA M4J
Point of correction, I was not banned, I have been busy with work, I have a life apart from Nairaland, I don't sleep and wake up Nairaland like some people, dont think I was banned, I have enough time this weekend to tackle you. I will keep commenting the truth till you stop spreading lies about Christianity and things of God.
Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by HelpYourself(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nuttella:
Point of correction, I was not banned, I have been busy with work, I have a life apart from Nairaland, I don't sleep and wake up Nairaland like some people, dont think I was banned, I have enough time this weekend to tackle you. I will keep commenting the truth till you stop spreading lies about Christianity and things of God.

You always lie at every opportunity why?

You were banned madam
Pathological liar prophetess
grin

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
adadike:
now, I get it. Thanks dear
Someone on the internet told you that one of the gifts of the holy spirit which is speaking in unknown tongues is demonic and you believe him hook line and sinkers.

if you believe this guy sis, you will believe anything.
No wonder the bible says in 1 John 4:1 that we should test all spirits to know if they are of God, please dont allow false teachers like him, false pastors and false prophets to deceive you, let the bible be your guide.
No wonder Matthew 24:24 says
"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect"

Don't let any one decieve you, speaking in tongues is not demonic and it will never be. Take it from me a true child of God and a prophet of God.

Demonic tongues are spoken by witches, the op is of the dark side, he is talking of their own tongues, we speak as led by the holy spirit, we do not speak demonic tongues, if someone is speaking demonic tongues and you are sensitive in the spirit, you will know. I pray that the lord wil give you a discerning spirit for you not to be deceived.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience / Why We Bury Him.... His Death Opened My Eyes / Deeper Life Church Doctrines and Traditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.