Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:23 PM

Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells (2946 Views)

Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2021
1. Mother in-laws tongue (see picture below )

This plant has been imbued with great spiritual power from time immemorial. If you enter the home of any wise sage or spiritual person you will see this flower line the entire compound and there is a reason why. This plant wards off Astral intruders to bar spells and thoughts learn to keep this in your home or if you build a home line all the entire fences with it . You can put it in a bottle and place in your children's room too the plant grows in ordinary water easily.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Animals

Dogs and cats

Learn to watch your pets mood

If it for some reason barks everytime at that your colleague who comes around be wary. If you love dogs and your to be doesn't like dogs that is a red flag. Pets see the astral plain , they see the color of intention of the spirit for good or evil

They see they astral plain just as easily as they see spirits who have died

Be close to your pets and treat them kindly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2021
Music

Becareful what you listen to. Music like spells can influence you spiritually especially if you are a natural born spiritually sensitive person

Spells have been known to be tied into music for decades to encourage the worship or reverence of lucifer and fallen angels

Learn to Google the lyrics of whatever songs you like and analyze them

There are tunes that induce astral travelling

Their are tunes that set you into a trace to see past lives

I have collected and studied all these over the years

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2021
Always cover a mirror and pictures in the room of someone who's has just passed away

Never give away their clothes or property. Keep them locked in their room and never allow just anyone in their for a period of at least 3 months after which you can burn the clothes if need be but never give these clothes out to just anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2021
Bitter kola

If you feel you are the subject of witching or a spell and you can't reach anyone for help immediately get some biter kola and put in your pocket .

Keep it under your pillow in your wardrobe in your back pack etc

Move everywhere with this

It will offer you protection

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Kobojunkie: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

This plant has been imbued with great spiritual power from time immemorial. If you enter the home of any wise sage or spiritual person you will see this flower line the entire compound and there is a reason why. This plant wards off Astral intruders to bar spells and thoughts learn to keep this in your home or if you build a home line all the entire fences with it . You can put it in a bottle and place in your children's room too the plant grows in ordinary water easily.
Popularly known as the Snake plant(Dracaena trifasciata) has no such spiritual powers imbued nor does it offer any spiritual advantages of the I imagined kind to those who decorate with it. It is however a fine addition as an indoor plant and is very easily propagated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2021
Precious stones

If you live in the North east these should be easy to come by

Rubies , emerald, in their raw uncut form are very powerful spell detterant even as powerful as bitter kola

This is the real reason why you see whites wear them.as ornaments not really for their beauty.

Even their high priestess in all their occults wear this not for the bling but it's very powerful at safe guarding your astral body, your spirit and aids astral travelling very easily.

From king of spain to the queen of england all wear these for protection even the pope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Popularly known as the Snake plant(Dracaena trifasciata) has no such spiritual powers imbued nor does it offer any spiritual advantages of the I imagined kind to those who decorate with it. It is however a fine addition as an indoor plant and is very easily propagated.

Go to every occultic center in your state from masons to , to free masons , to eckancar , brotherhood of the cross and star to lodge you will see this plant everywhere

But if you feel you know so much it's fine smiley

5 Likes

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Kobojunkie: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Go to every occultic center in your state from masons to eckancar , brotherhood of the cross and star to lodge you will see this plant everywhere

But if you feel you know so much it's fine smiley
Go to Home Depot, Walmart and Even the deserts of Arizona and you will find the same plant for a few dollars and change. Do you have a point of some sort to make? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2021
Oils
There are a range of oils.that actively influence ones spiritual aura from ylang ylang to bergamot etc these oils are rare but common in the middle east.

There are some oils I have scene that can directly influence your dream state or induce you into a trance like state these exist, I have seen them.

I will get a list of essential oils to have in your home and share them here

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Go to Home Depot, Walmart and Even the deserts of Arizona and you will find the same plant for a few dollars and change. Do you have a point of some sort to make? undecided

If you don't believe me you might as well leave right ?

Have a good day sir

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2021
Well these ones are fine for now any questions you have I will answer

This isn't convince anyone just to share knowledge you have the right to agree or disagree no need to make a contest of it.

Please respect others views don't bully anyone to agree or disagree

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by narrowpathy(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2021
Interesting stuff. What is the place of fasting in spirituality? Is it necessary? What can it be used to achieve if at all it has value?
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2021
narrowpathy:
Interesting stuff. What is the place of fasting in spirituality? Is it necessary? What can it be used to achieve if at all it has value?

Fasting helped you focus as you deny yourself food the hold loosens between body and spirit after a prolonged fast hence making it easier to send forth your wish upwards in prayer or astral travel or any spiritual act

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by narrowpathy(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Fasting helped you focus as you deny yourself food the hold loosens between body and spirit after a prolonged fast hence making it easier to send forth your wish upwards in prayer or astral travel or any spiritual act

Thank you. I asked because I noticed that of all spiritual acts, kindness and fasting (with mere wishful thinking not even praying) has been the most effective for me. If not I would have been a full blown atheist.

For years I stopped praying and was just being nice to people(I'm naturally a kind person) and my life has been smooth. Also when I unintentionally fasted like going long periods because of no chance or laziness to eat, my dreams are clear and usually come to pass

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by triplechoice(m): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Kobo, you have come again grin

Please, I am willing to learn from you why you think the plant offers no "spiritual benefits"
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
narrowpathy:

Thank you. I asked because I noticed that of all spiritual acts, kindness and fasting (with mere wishful thinking not even praying) has been the most effective for me. If not I would have been a full blown atheist.

For years I stopped praying and was just being nice to people(I'm naturally a kind person) and my life has been smooth. Also when I unintentionally fasted like going long periods because of no chance or laziness to eat, my dreams are clear and usually come to pass

Well done my man

You are on the path

Keep it up

Religion has so suffocated people that they don't know what good is anymore

Everything they think is through the eyes of their church mosque or pastor or imam

No more living life but rigid life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Jaqenhghar: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Well done my man

You are on the path

Keep it up

Religion has so suffocated people that they don't know what good is anymore

Everything they think is through the eyes of their church mosque or pastor or imam

No more living life but rigid life

I noticed yoruba people dont like you touching their children's head. Say the child's stsrs are extinguished ..etc Is this fear real or is it just baloney
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Jaqenhghar: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Always cover a mirror and pictures in the room of someone who's has just passed away

Never give away their clothes or property. Keep them locked in their room and never allow just anyone in their for a period of at least 3 months after which you can burn the clothes if need be but never give these clothes out to just anyone

Why do you say such?
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

I noticed yoruba people dont like you touching their children's head. Say the child's stsrs are extinguished ..etc Is this fear real or is it just baloney

Generally you shouldn't allow strangers bear your children until they start to grasp difference between material things and spiritual things

Children are still very much connected to the spiritual hence are a great source of power for the dark ones hence why child sacrifice rituals plays a big part in their religion and.

Children are a key to alot for dark people. This is why those who have the means don't even allow you see their kids regularly, they come and greet you in the sitting room and are sent back to their room

Don't allow anyone feed your child or give gifts you didn't vet

The yoruba traditional practice is in order

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Jaqenhghar: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

This plant has been imbued with great spiritual power from time immemorial. If you enter the home of any wise sage or spiritual person you will see this flower line the entire compound and there is a reason why. This plant wards off Astral intruders to bar spells and thoughts learn to keep this in your home or if you build a home line all the entire fences with it . You can put it in a bottle and place in your children's room too the 6 grows in ordinary water easily.
There is this belief that some stubborn people have a natural defence againstspells and attacks how true is this
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
There is this belief that some stubborn people have a natural defence againstspells and attacks how true is this

It's false

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Jaqenhghar: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Oils
There are a range of oils.that actively influence ones spiritual aura from ylang ylang to bergamot etc these oils are rare but common in the middle east.

There are some oils I have scene that can directly influence your dream state or induce you into a trance like state these exist, I have seen them.

I will get a list of essential oils to have in your home and share them here

What of blackseed oil
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

What of blackseed oil

That's just medicinal no other properties

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Jaqenhghar: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

That's just medicinal no other properties
Cool. I would have loved to send you a messgae but I cant use the email attached tsis acoount. How about we do this. Since the force is strong with you, you can identify my personal email and send me an email. I have to be sure you are the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Cool. I would have loved to send you a messgae but I cant use the email attached tsis acoount. How about we do this. Since the force is strong with you, you can identify my personal email and send me an email. I have to be sure you are the real deal.

You watch too many movies dude grin

Force is strong with me indeed

Have a good day

May the force be with you .. indeed

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by mcjohny(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

How about the alligator pepper, my father has always told me to have it on me but on a second thought looks fetish to me.
pls guide me
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Jaqenhghar: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You watch too many movies dude grin

Force is strong with me indeed

Have a good day

May the force be with you .. indeed

Smh
Cant blame me. Movies are the only source of information on these things. Not like I believe it anyway ..... This is my take. If God wanted us to see these things we would have been seeing them easily enough. Why do I have to spend hours of meditating and dabbling and sacrificing stuff to see things thay may eventually make me miserable? The world is miserable enough as it is.just saying

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by HelpYourself(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
mcjohny:

How about the alligator pepper, my father has always told me to have it on me but on a second thought looks fetish to me.
pls guide me

Alligator pepper was used as part of traditional libation pouring in most old traditions

It has no purpose other than medicinal in my experience

1 Like

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by mcjohny(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Alligator pepper was used as part of traditional libation pouring in most old traditions

It has no purpose other than medicinal in my experience
Thanks man
Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Cant blame me. Movies are the only source of information on these things. Not like I believe it anyway ..... This is my take. If God wanted us to see these things we would have been seeing them easily enough. Why do I have to spend hours of meditating and dabbling and sacrificing stuff to see things thay may eventually make me miserable? The world is miserable enough as it is.just saying
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells by Jaqenhghar: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy
It's true nah I never see this world finish na the other dimension I want begin see. The guy has turned to Nairaland's resident Babalawo people are consulting him for spiritual guidance.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Prayers Points For Prosperity / Does God Have Multiple Personality Disorder / Catholic Priest Fathers Four Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.