Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Most Playful And Tolerable Animal U Can Play With Is Cat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Most Playful And Tolerable Animal U Can Play With Is Cat (643 Views)

Playful Elephant Caught Climbing 5ft Wall To Steal Mangoes / Most Playful Dog Breeds For Kids And Family / The Most Playful And Tolerable Animal U Can Play With Is Cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Playful And Tolerable Animal U Can Play With Is Cat by kennyify88: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2021
The most playful and tolerable animal u can play with is cat

1 Like

Re: The Most Playful And Tolerable Animal U Can Play With Is Cat by Meekha(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2021
Is it cat that never forgives?? Dogs are better, pls!
Re: The Most Playful And Tolerable Animal U Can Play With Is Cat by LMS1(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2021
I disagree! PETS are the most beautiful animal not cat!...don't let me shout pls.am on drugs!
Re: The Most Playful And Tolerable Animal U Can Play With Is Cat by kennyify88: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2021
Lol
Re: The Most Playful And Tolerable Animal U Can Play With Is Cat by Kingnutts(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2021
Far from it... Cats are social, but they are not playful neither do they tolorate easily, they snap at will..
Re: The Most Playful And Tolerable Animal U Can Play With Is Cat by kennyify88: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
They can be playful depend on d way u train them
Re: The Most Playful And Tolerable Animal U Can Play With Is Cat by wizi44(m): 7:27am On Jan 21, 2021
Same with dogs, but the only difference is that all dogs are playful but training tends to condition the level of playfulness

1 Like

Re: The Most Playful And Tolerable Animal U Can Play With Is Cat by Cabardin: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Many cats like to play with their owners, and there are plenty of toys in pet stores for feline entertainment. Also, cats are brilliant, and appreciate it when you spend time with them. I teach my cat commands; she knows how to sit, lie down, paw, and high five, and when she gets the commands right, I give her a treat. The most important thing is not to punish ragamuffin cat meowing but educate and teach your good pet habits. I have lived with a cat all my life, and she is my best friend, but I love dogs too. I'd like to get a French bulldog if I lived in a bigger apartment.
Re: The Most Playful And Tolerable Animal U Can Play With Is Cat by olulaanu44j: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2021
okay
Re: The Most Playful And Tolerable Animal U Can Play With Is Cat by Telegram234(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2021
Dogs are more playful than cats..

(1) (Reply)

Meet Roxy.. My 3 Months Old Gsd / Adult South African Female Boerboel For Sale / Boer Goat And Kalahari Red Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.