Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures (72457 Views)

Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration / Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes / Nicola Sturgeon: Trump Not Allowed Into Scotland To Escape Biden Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Bosunadeolu: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2021
cry

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by BlessedNuel: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2021
Seen
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by naijadjmixtape: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2021
Nice View..Download latest Naija & Foreign DJ Mix on NaijaDJMixtapes.com
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2021
congrats Joe
I miss Donald Trumps sha even though he's controversial...

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Omezif(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2021
Joe biden
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Xzellentgraphic: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2021
Notify me when he finally becomes the president

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by mountmoriah(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2021
GodWrites:
Increase in security

The US Capitol is seen through security fencing in Washington as security is increased ahead of the inauguration.
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by drey076(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2021
where are Nigerians on aso ebi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by adonnii(f): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pence is highly likely to become the Republican Party's candidate
for president in 2024. I

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2021
Power is transient......!!!

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by joshuaudom(m): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2021
great pics
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by ofiko123(m): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2021
Ok...we wait to see what Joe Biden brings to the table..

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by SirBunky85(m): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2021
Queenlovely:
I wish I was in D.C right now.

2015 we thought buhari was the savior, we collectively voted him

currently we are regretting that decision

France voted Emmanuel macron as president, they regret it today

I hope America will not regret these man's style, it won't be up to 6 months and they would start lashing the guy. politics has changed, because information is now cheap, and swift. people are well informed, everyone has an opinion these days,

Biden cannot offer 5% economic growth to America, America are more concerned about the economy that's why they support trump
whether Biden performs or not,how's that your problem? una busybody too much

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Patrioticman007(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2021
Brandonx:
So after all the ranting our daddy Trump is leaving the white house grin grin

Its a very sad day for the crusaders, the pastors that lied against God are receiving shame right from this world down to hell.

Uncle Okoro Dump Trumpet how market ?.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by sammysmiles(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2021
part of me is telling me that am from America, but was mistakenly born in Nigeria
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Koulture(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2021
As for those not familiar with what biden intends to do In office here are some.

He promised to reverse trumps massive tax cuts and this monies will be used in spendings to boost the economy.

He promised to increase minimum wage to $15 per hr.

Promised to expand Obamacare.

Promised to put in place policies to checkmate climate change.

Promised to help control and fight the spread of covid-19 pandemics.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by willybaby(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
I hope he delivers. if at the end of his tenure and Buhari is still walking free then he failed humanity
I am terribly ashamed if your Nigerian, how would we grow when we still have people who think like this, Nigeria ain't perfect likewise your dear America that has brainwashed you to see yourself as nothing

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by hustla(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2021
superemmy:
Trump could have done great, would have done great but for his own pride, stupidity and dark forces against him.

I’m still imagining if something happens to Joe and Kamala Harris becomes President. Now that’s a food for thought lipsrsealed

No pride or dark forces, he was just extremely bereft of intellect and amazingly dumb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by ngmart(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Hope our youth is going to benefit from this your government
because we are planning to leave Nigeria for our elders
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Drone95(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Everything is set!
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by canalily(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2021
His hand is not even strongly up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2021
Yay.
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2021
My people, it is not what your country can do for you, it is what you can do for your country.

(That above lines is very deep).

Long live America, the world terrorist country and world security officer of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Kemistri4(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Nice one

Success to Joe!!!
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Stewart883(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Queenlovely:
I wish I was in D.C right now.

2015 we thought buhari was the savior, we collectively voted him

currently we are regretting that decision

France voted Emmanuel macron as president, they regret it today

I hope America will not regret these man's style, it won't be up to 6 months and they would start lashing the guy. politics has changed, because information is now cheap, and swift. people are well informed, everyone has an opinion these days,

Biden cannot offer 5% economic growth to America, America are more concerned about the economy that's why they support trump

You talk like a fool!! Face your country and president and leave the US alone

10 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by chamboy(m): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2021
How i wish Narialand show much more energy for neighbouring African countries politics

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by meobizy(f): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2021
E no concern me. NEPA is steadily giving me low current and cutting off electricity from different phases; affecting different sections of my house. Sometimes only fans and ACs work and other times only TVs and lights. At their worst, only fridges are the appliances which work. It's 2021 and these idiots have taken me back to the military era.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by RapistOnBail: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2021
wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) / Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) / Video Of Guinean President Mamady Doumbouya And His Security Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.