Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures (72442 Views)

Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration / Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes / Nicola Sturgeon: Trump Not Allowed Into Scotland To Escape Biden Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by dragunov: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
leadzeal:
The ushering of a New Age, the previous did a good job.

How if I may ask?
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by dragunov: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
superemmy:
Trump could have done great, would have done great but for his own pride, stupidity and dark forces against him.

I’m still imagining if something happens to Joe and Kamala Harris becomes President. Now that’s a food for thought lipsrsealed

He wasn't only proud and stupid. He was cruel, insensitive, greedy and full of lies. He could have done well if not for those attributes. The forces against him were as dark as people call them. In reality they are not that bad. They are all the same. All of them. So stop thinking like there ia a real polemic out there.
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by dragunov: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Power is transient......!!!

Adifa fun Donald Trump.
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by elijahkayode(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
yall democrat should be scared

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Tedassie(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
falopey:

What you said was America may not be the greatest democracy and I asked you to give me any country with the greatest democracy. Buy you are unable to

Do you know the meaning of democracy? The government of the people, run by the people and for the people and not for just some elites and cow and Fulani. If Trump were to be an African president or a Russian president, he would have sit tight in office after refuseing to concede

What does what you highlighted above have to do with democracy? It’s like saying Nigeria may not be the most populous country in Africa because of bad government, boko haram, ethnic bigotry. What do those have to do with the population of Nigeria?

Every country has a problem they are facing. But that doesn’t undermine what each country is known for or at time best at. So you points doesn’t explain why America is not the greatest democracy ever existed until date
You're obviously quoting the wrong person because I don't remember having a conversation that has to do with comparison of Nigeria's democracy and that of US undecided
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by EmekaA125(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Biden suffering from memory loss won't add anything to America's growth and stability. Watch out
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Slurity(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
I hope he delivers. if at the end of his tenure and Buhari is still walking free then he failed humanity
Buhari is the best president that Nigeria ever have.
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Queenlovely:
I wish I was in D.C right now.

2015 we thought buhari was the savior, we collectively voted him

currently we are regretting that decision

France voted Emmanuel macron as president, they regret it today

I hope America will not regret these man's style, it won't be up to 6 months and they would start lashing the guy. politics has changed, because information is now cheap, and swift. people are well informed, everyone has an opinion these days,

Biden cannot offer 5% economic growth to America, America are more concerned about the economy that's why they support trump

Let's wait and see.

That's the beauty of time wink
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
GodWrites:
Protesters out and about
Protesters wave flags in the area known as Black Lives Matter plaza near the White House in Washington, D.C.

What are they protesting?
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
RapistOnBail:
wink

Lovely picture
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
Karlifate:
No o... TRUMPet is the chosen one... He must be brought back.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Sleekfingers: 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
superemmy:

All you said just classified it into one ball - “STUPIDITY”

thank u
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by Fahdiga(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Slurity:
Buhari is the best president that Nigeria ever have.
According to you
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:31am On Jan 21, 2021
Emekaonline:

Some people did not like how Trump attempted to hijack the democracy in America, yet they didnt call their nation useless. Only a useless citizen will consider his/her own country. I have no doubt that you are useless to Nigeria and even your own larger family

did I mentioned Nigeria, do you even know if I am a Nigerian or not shocked shocked guilty conciseness dealing with your empty skull already, leave my mention dummy

Since you dragged my family, is obvious your own are worthless and moronic, nothing good can ever come out from your worthless stupiid family
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by OdogwuBlog: 7:47am On Jan 21, 2021
GodWrites:
Members of the US National Sermons Guard arrive as the US Capitol goes into lockdown at the at the East Front of the US Capitol during the inauguration dress rehearsal.
Re: Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures by anbiapc: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
https://anbiapc.com/adobe-after-effects-cc-crack-license-key/ Adobe After Effects CC Crack is the most influential software which customer used this for movie production. It is helpful to create articles and show their visible results in the form of films, movies etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) / Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) / Video Of Guinean President Mamady Doumbouya And His Security Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.