Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:50 AM

IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze (10310 Views)

N700m Fraud: Ize-iyamu’s Sponsored Protests Can’t Distract Edo People – Osagie / Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate / Atiku Withdraws From Presidential Debate, States Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by oluwaahmed: 6:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

Even with 100% support of Igbo population in 1967-70 it ended in defeat, how do you get Biafra this time around without suffering another defeat?

cc:gidigiddy.

Pls don't go there as nobody wishes for a war. Everybody will lose and the war with Ndigbo will eventually lead to the end of Nigeria. You guys grossly underestimate this people. Ndigbo are rich and successful both within and outside Nigeria. They can fund a never ending war with Nigeria because they are scattered all over the world. This is dft from the 1970 own because igbos were confined to the nigerian space and basically in the civil service and military. Diaspora remittance for 2020 was $24Bn you and I know that majority (or half) of those funds were from ndigbo sending it to their parents and loved ones back home (mind you ojukwus used his father's wealth to wage a 3 year war with nigeria)Now imagine if igbos send back half or quarter of that amount to prosecute a war, you will never win them. Also minorities will see it as an opportunity to free themselves off the repression of fulani leading to militia formations. A factions of yorubss will even join the fight against the Nigerian state. Nigeria would just collapse.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2021
PussyKing:

Before 2023 Tinubu will be in prison for stealing with Bullion van grin
Please, try to always use your brain when you quote me.

I'm allergic to foolish and senseless post... Thank you!
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by IgboWarlord(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2021
gidgiddy:

Boko haram that picked up arms more than 10 years ago, what has your Nigerian Army managed to do against them? It is when millions of Igbos take up arms that your Nigerian Army will suddenly be able to fight? grin grin grin

The thing is that the Biafran agitators still want things to be done peacefully. Had it been that they dont care about peace, like Boko haram, there would have been scale war by now. Bullets dont dodge anyone

Already you know how hot IPOB terrorists get it once the Nigerian Army reason their matter..I dont need to tell you,you already know as e dey be for una body...If IPOB tries any insolence or tries to disturb the peace,in one week's time you'll start hearing wailings and anguish..They are killing us oh..They are killing us oh...Na una way be that.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Revelation2021(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2021
Biafran4life:
Tell me of any country that exists in isolation.You must always have boundaries with others be it land or water

i know that,
but will you still be in the middle of a country called Nigeria and not have problems?

its better igbos run around and get the presidential ticket than going for Biafra land that might take innocent lives and 100 years to achieve.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Ojiofor: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Pls don't go there as nobody wishes for a war. Everybody will lose and the war with Ndigbo will eventually lead to the end of Nigeria. You guys grossly underestimate this people. Ndigbo are rich and successful both within and outside Nigeria. They can fund a never ending war with Nigeria because they are scattered all over the world. This is dft from the 1970 own because igbos were confined to the nigerian space and basically in the civil service and military. Diaspora remittance for 2020 was $24Bn you and I know that majority (or half) of those funds were from ndigbo sending it to their parents and loved ones back home (mind you ojukwus used his father's wealth to wage a 3 year war with nigeria)Now imagine if igbos send back half or quarter of that amount to prosecute a war, you will never win them. Also minorities will see it as an opportunity to free themselves off the repression of fulani leading to militia formations. A factions of yorubss will even join the fight against the Nigerian state. Nigeria would just collapse.

Ndi Igbo are not interested in fighting a second war. Ipob should rest.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Revelation2021(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2021
oluwaahmed:

you indeed speak wisely sir,
you are blessed for this

igbos are different and cant be compared as before,

the revelation i got this year 2021 is that only the east can save nigeria.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Lilpen3758: 9:27am On Jan 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Igbos can't get Presidency in 2023
The best for every Igbo is to support the Biafra cause.

true talk brother
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by giftedben: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

You simply have no answer to give that is the reason you are writing epistle.Ask the person who has promised to restore Biafra to you for the past 9 years how he intend to achieve it.Oh I forgot, you guys in IPOB can not question your demigod and fake messier MNK.
You can't get Biafra by wishful thinking.
An Igbo man is qualified to become president of Nigeria,there is no written law that says otherwise.
If we can be senators,governors,vice president,chief of army staff etc...One of us can be president if we work towards it.Why is IPOB against the project?.IPOB members are the only set of Igbos that live under the bondage of a ruthless scammer.He takes their money and still send them to commit mass suicide.Zero achievement in the past 9 years and over 1000 deaths.Atleast Igbo presidency project will not put any Igbo live in danger.

How many years have you been working for Igbo presidence without achieving it. Ohanaeze is trying to cash out on the name of 2023 IGBO PRESIDENT. You don't know this men more than I do.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Ojiofor: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2021
giftedben:

How many years have you been working for Igbo presidence without achieving it. Ohanaeze is trying to cash out on the name of 2023 IGBO PRESIDENT. You don't know this men more than I do.

Nnamdi Kanu have been cashing out in the name of Biafra since 2012.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Tochj(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Bonesking:
Igbo leaders are to blame for this. Our political struggles and shame began from 1999! How do you allow MASSOB and IPOB two enemies of Ndigbo and sponsored by the PDP take charge of Igboland. Many of us saw this coming right from Uwazuruike! Today the chicken have come home to roost and today these clowns are dishing out order because we allowed it fester to this point.

This is what you get when you failed to do the basic since 1999.

1. Stupidily and sheepishly supporting the candidacy of Obasanjo.
2. Allowing the thugs who took over the PDP take turns to rape Ndigbo in the ass. The likes of Chris & Andy Uba, Jim Nwobodo, Orji Uzor Kalu, Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, Nzeribe, Anyim, Egwu, Elechi, Abaribe and other clowns who took charge of the SE politics.
3. Allowing Obasanjo use us as slavish allies in his battles against the north.
4. Allowing the PDP destroy Igbo political gains by forming MASSOB which went on to do the following in Igboland. Use Biafra as a selling point to make us lose our sense. Brainwash Igbo from participating in national elections, stop our people from participating in the national census and other political participation.
5. Allowing the PDP gain a foothold of Igboland which went on to destroy our potential political rise in the persons of Okadigbo etc.

Today MASSOB which metamorphosed into IPOB a staunch PDP wing has made it their business to continuing to sabotage Igbo interest.

Today the chicken has come home to roost.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by mbaise1000: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ojiofor:

You simply have no answer to give that is the reason you are writing epistle.Ask the person who has promised to restore Biafra to you for the past 9 years how he intend to achieve it.Oh I forgot, you guys in IPOB can not question your demigod and fake messier MNK.
You can't get Biafra by wishful thinking.
An Igbo man is qualified to become president of Nigeria,there is no written law that says otherwise.
If we can be senators,governors,vice president,chief of army staff etc...One of us can be president if we work towards it.Why is IPOB against the project?.IPOB members are the only set of Igbos that live under the bondage of a ruthless scammer.He takes their money and still send them to commit mass suicide.Zero achievement in the past 9 years and over 1000 deaths.Atleast Igbo presidency project will not put any Igbo live in danger.

dream on, it's free, but mind you I never said no igbo man is qualified to be president of nigeria, I ONLY SAID it will never happen, and I stand by it, and, none of THOSE IPOB member who come out when kanu calls them out is underaged, they know the consequences, those that choose to be under their wives wrapper and those that live in denial and THOSE that sold out and all the saboteurs and THOSE that prefer their SHACKLES are also adults, every one must take a stand, but sometimes, it will be good for cowards to stay where they are and NOT insult people who are ready to do what they cannot do, keep hoping in your one nigeria
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Ojiofor: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
mbaise1000:

dream on, it's free, but mind you I never said no igbo man is qualified to be president of nigeria, I ONLY SAID it will never happen, and I stand by it, and, none of THOSE IPOB member who come out when kanu calls them out is underaged, they know the consequences, those that choose to be under their wives wrapper and those that live in denial and THOSE that sold out and all the saboteurs and THOSE that prefer their SHACKLES are also adults, every one must take a stand, but sometimes, it will be good for cowards to stay where they are and NOT insult people who are ready to do what they cannot do, keep hoping in your one nigeria

Stupidity is not bravery.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by mbaise1000: 2:39am On Jan 24, 2021
[/color][color=]
Ojiofor:

Stupidity is not bravery.
it's understandable, some will prefer to die in slavery, others will prefer to die fighting for their freedom, some people enjoy being in CHAINS, not all Israelites left Egypt when GOD freed them some stayed in slavery, and they must have seen it that they are more intelligent than those that LEFT
what I really want to hear from people like you is your opinion about what is happening in your nigeria, example what is happening in oyo and ondo state today and THE position your gov't has taken, what happened at the lekki toll gate, let's not talk of what happened in obigbo, those ones are the stupid igbos who deserves to die according to you
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Ojiofor: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
mbaise1000:
[/color][color=]
it's understandable, some will prefer to die in slavery, others will prefer to die fighting for their freedom, some people enjoy being in CHAINS, not all Israelites left Egypt when GOD freed them some stayed in slavery, and they must have seen it that they are more intelligent than those that LEFT
what I really want to hear from people like you is your opinion about what is happening in your nigeria, example what is happening in oyo and ondo state today and THE position your gov't has taken, what happened at the lekki toll gate, let's not talk of what happened in obigbo, those ones are the stupid igbos who deserves to die according to you

You have failed to convince me on how you intend to achieve your so called freedom.(I will join the struggle if you can)
What is your ROAD MAP to your utopia Biafra freedom?
Ranting on internet and constituting nuisance will never bring you Biafra more especially when all your elected leaders are pro one Nigeria.
Nnamdi Kanu had an opportunity to prove his bravery in Afaraukwu in 2017 but he rather ran away against his promise never to go on exile and his 'Biafra or death'slogan.That shows you are being led by a coward who can't even keep to his words.
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by mbaise1000: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

You have failed to convince me on how you intend to achieve your so called freedom.(I will join the struggle if you can)
What is your ROAD MAP to your utopia Biafra freedom?
Ranting on internet and constituting nuisance will never bring you Biafra more especially when all your elected leaders are pro one Nigeria.
Nnamdi Kanu had an opportunity to prove his bravery in Afaraukwu in 2017 but he rather ran away against his promise never to go on exile and his 'Biafra or death'slogan.That shows you are being led by a coward who can't even keep to his words.
neither have you convinced me how an igbo presidency will guarantee your well being in nigeria and how it will better your lot in nigeria, In sane societies people will demand and get better things of life and as enlightened as you are claiming to be here you are begging that a person from your tribe to rule nigeria, tell me how the presidency which have been in hausa fulani hand for all these years benefitted the average hausa man, IT'S only in nigeria that people like you beg that its their time to rule, you wanted kanu to wait and be murdered right, if you were in his shoes will you also choose death?
and who are the elected leaders? 90% of igbos see kanu as their leader and that's why they listen to him despite his glaring shortcomings and faults, they still prefer him any day to all those SELFISH saboteurs, and do you still think it's only igbos who want out of nigeria?
as it is now I don't even think anyone needs any road map, the ONLY people who still think there is a nigeria are THOSE in denial, IT'S on SELF destruct I am enjoying it,
Re: IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze by Ojiofor: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
neither have you convinced me how an igbo presidency will guarantee your well being in nigeria and how it will better your lot in nigeria, In sane societies people will demand and get better things of life and as enlightened as you are claiming to be here you are begging that a person from your tribe to rule nigeria, tell me how the presidency which have been in hausa fulani hand for all these years benefitted the average hausa man, IT'S only in nigeria that people like you beg that its their time to rule, you wanted kanu to wait and be murdered right, if you were in his shoes will you also choose death?
and who are the elected leaders? 90% of igbos see kanu as their leader and that's why they listen to him despite his glaring shortcomings and faults, they still prefer him any day to all those SELFISH saboteurs, and do you still think it's only igbos who want out of nigeria?
as it is now I don't even think anyone needs any road map, the ONLY people who still think there is a nigeria are THOSE in denial, IT'S on SELF destruct I am enjoying it,

90% of the people see Kanu who is not even in Nigeria as their leader?Boy wake up.If such number see him as their leader why can't he come back home and take over political leadership of Igbo land and from there advance his Biafra agitation?
Finally you have no answer and no road map to Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund / Osun Commissioner, Bunmi Jenyo Donates Salary To 20 Aides / 6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.